Does anyone know the first reference to Chainlink porting to GO...

Does anyone know the first reference to Chainlink porting to GO? I could have sworn there was documentation from at least late October if not earlier but the first reference I'm pulling up rn in my records is Steve in the Gitter Nov. 10.

Assblaster's claim that the switch to Go was unexpected doesn't feel right to me and why would his company have started accumulating if this was going to be such a big problem... and it was evidently known at least Nov. 10 I believe the outline of what he says is true but I think he's larping now.

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN_TECH_WP_V2.pdf
moresignal.com/
warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_op=all&search_int=dontcare&search_res=post&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_del=dontcare&search_username=assblaster&offset=72
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a scam

Alternate timelines are getting mixed up with our reality.

We are living in a crazy MAGA-crypto timeline where nothing is impossible.

the signal mixup doesn't sit right with me either. Researching signal capital in london it seems fairly unbelievable that he would think they would be involved in alt coins given what they do. Idk I'm certainly no expert but it seems far fetched given the fact that we KNOW how few institutions are formally f******** with bitcoin, let alone ethereum, let alone chainlink

also assblaster maybe you're reading this, but the numbers don't feel right either

We now know that Binance combined with the much smaller etherdelta have over a third of the circulating tokens. He claims his company has 100 million tokens so another third. I'm adding it up but a huge amount of link was purchased in the presale (not the crowdsale) and never moved. plus he says other instutions are buying link off the public marketplace

So if he's telling the truth a trivial amount of link must be trading right now.

He says it in the NYC Ethereum meet up back in February. Them porting to Go already is a sign there is big demand.

Exactly they wouldn't have ported it if they weren't asked to. Think about it

Ass blaster is a larper you should know this by now

That's where it was. Thank you user. So Assblaster. Response? I think between this and Signal Capital we know it's a larp, a smart larp, but a larp nonetheless.

demand is growing I found another document where they say chainlink is a potential oracle client. It's really hard to find info on them cause of the name "open platform' and they may be another confido but its encourage to see chainlink popping up more and more s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN_TECH_WP_V2.pdf

Signal capital (the real estate firm) has nothing at all to do with that medium article
That medium article was written by some shill using a fake company

AWS platform whitepaper implying future ChainLink integration.

I'll just leave this here.

s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN_TECH_WP_V2.pdf

deep down I knew but I wanted to believe so bad though.

you just stole my find n*gga I shared it in the other thread. Also it's just hosted by aws, it's just some blockchain startup, nothing to do with amazon

he said 1million, people then said 10millions and now you're saying 100millions

also he said his company got it from headhunters, not from the marketplace

>So if he's telling the truth a trivial amount of link must be trading right now.
Jesus imagine when all that held link hits the exchanges ready to be dumped, the price will drop to 1 sat

Exactly, everything he has said checks out. Look at the original threads

ah didn't see you post that above.

props to this man for his research.

Except why would they hold it and dump it at the bottom. That makes no sense.

This shit is going to be like IOTA. we'll see it hit top 5 coin before we see the dump.

no apparently it is in fact a "private equity" firm founded by the guys who brought you moresignal.com/ so they may in fact be shills but it appears as if they aren't just larpers from Veeky Forums. He offered to email someone on the slack with his moresignal email.

I just checked the thread. He said 100 million links at .15 cents. Go check and report back if I got it wrong. who they got it from doesn't affect the point. It just seems unbelievable that two holders essentially have all the link locked up. He probably made that numer up before the new binance wallet was created that contained such a huge amount of the circulating link

actually Assblaster does acknowledge that his firm controls 33% of the circulating link. Idk given what we've learned about the distribution of the rest of the link, it seems implausible.

plus that combined with Go clearly not being unexpected in the way he describes and the signal thing; I'm calling this one a larp unless he provides falsifiable evidence beyond calling that one pump

>you got played by a master.. news in 5 years

>circulating
He actually said that?
Then 'his firm' is a &D group and the same one that put up 17btc walls on binance for a few min earlier lol. SOMEBODY is holding a lot of LINK on there still. Maybe Binance itself to be honest. It could have been a wall because the ETH price was 1 cent lower than the BTC price or something I didn't check.

yea he does. warosu.org/biz/?ghost=yes&search_op=all&search_int=dontcare&search_res=post&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_del=dontcare&search_username=assblaster&offset=72

17 btc of link is less than 2 million right? If there's 100 million out there its possible. But remember 100 million less the 10 million for signal capital... plus god knows how many other big whales. Binance could very well do stuff like that themselves I don't trust them at all. Is it standad practice for them to have so much of the supply of a token?

idk. the numbers just seem funny to me.

You mean as in circulation nvm. But yeah, no way a 'small' company owns 10% of all the LINK there ever will be. LARPY LARP

That site has nothing to do with the signal capital mentioned in the medium article
You know how shills work? They rely on ambiguity

the author of the article was in the slack verified he was the one associated from the site. I'm not saying its a big or important vote of confidence for LINK but it's not an elaborate shill larp, it sounds like it's just two guys who started a "private equity" company in their garage.

its only 15 million dollars. idk if other firms were in fact interested like assblaster suggested you'd think the price would be higher because rn they're buying massive chunks of links for small money in their world.

GET ME THAT KEK RORY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>some shill using a fake company

The "fake" company is Signal Capital
now
go to moresignal.com
zoom the screenshot
there is a name in the top right
get dude's linkedin
check the employer

For me it appears the company is real, but they want to keep low profile for some reason.

Why do you faggots care so much about this AIDS coin?

15million sure but taking that much control in a potential gamechanger for many big businesses right under their noses is unlikely. Sure its not unknown for a company to get ahead fo the game like that and to take a risk for big gains but idk. If anything it shows how the big companies aren't taking LINK seriously if his story is true and that his 'small' company is taking a risk. that is a big share of a potential market if true and one the bigger companies aren't interested in it seems.

the whole reason for porting to GOlang was for extreme security for the chainlink product.
using this language keeps chainlink secure for literally decades to come.
its a long term move sergey took and in the end it will ultimately pay off yugely

maybe if you researched a coin half as well as this one you wouldn't be a fuck up. LINK has had its asshole gaped by thousands of autists looking for a magic bullet to take it down but there has yet to be one. It's called research you dummy. Try it.

It's getting to the point I expect all the Go developers here are going to get together and create a decentralized oracle network using the white paper as a guide and make it use Link tokens.

Sergey is going to finally engage the community again just to find the developed their own working product.

those big companies you speak of will be getting their link for free from the 350m links reserved specifically for them

it was for scalability, not security.

lol I bet he's thought of that. the go port has been out and about for almost a year now and god knows how much longer that we don't know of. sergey may just be playing it close to the chest. again, impossible to tell, but then that's why link is so cheap right now .

That is true. They do have 350m set aside for that.

Lol ok stay poor

nice fud ;)

It was on the announcement sergey made on the slack post-sibos. Annoucement is deleted as we reached message capacity but you can find it online

it's in the february video like the other user said. I have a screenshot of the message youre talking about and i thought it was in there too but it wasn't

Oh ok good to know.
Link Colonel reporting in, ready for the december update. On a side note, the day swift tweets about chainlink will be epic, nolinkies will be on suicide watch