Humanity fuck you thread

Humanity fuck you thread

I'll fuck me

I'll fuck me hard

>tfw you will never facefuck humans pregnant

See you in 15 minutes then

You just ain't been facefucking hard enough.

Also, it the alien reproduction method always struck me as really inefficient. Why not use natural reproductive systems so hosts could be reusable? Or at least have them throw up the chestbursters.

I do love me a good humanity, fuck you story.

I like seeing humanity get kicked square in the balls, and brought to their knees, and instead of "Suddenly, turning the tide due to (Human aspect unheard of in aliens) and making humanity the boss of everything!"

No. Show me humanity suffering through yet another great cataclysm, and like the persistent vermin we are, surviving, broken and battered, but alive.

Because from there, we can only go up, and earn our place in the new environment.

That's just Humanity Fuck Yeah with persistence as our defining trait.

Because the dead humans are then used to create the vast array of organic matter that makes up the hive, and feeding the various members of the hive.

Some of the "Super speedy growth to towering adult size!" just doesn't work on a physics stand point, no matter how hard you want to handwave. More logical that the corpses are used as a food source and building material for the hive.

Yeah I wouldnt mind a thread where space marines or muh humanity gets fucked

It doesn't lead us to victory, or dominance, or anything generally looked at as "Humanity, fuck yeah!"

It's "You survived. That is your prize." Lot of living creatures on our planet's greatest trait is their persistence.

Although I do enjoy the bits of writefaggotry based of human artifacts and alien speculation on our culture. Those always amuse me. The more likely outcome, all things considered. A culture of a hundred thousand years... Is a blink in the cosmic eye.

Honestly persistence and survivability are basically some of the few things humanity seems to have in spades over most everything else of our size.

Sounds great, looking at humanities flaws is always more interesting to me than minimizing them and then beating up some imagined straw man race. "man you sure showed that imaginary species you created just for an idealized humanity to defeat who's boss."

to be fair we fucking deserve it for our arrogance pretty often

On one hand, I hate "You've gone/done what god never intended and you will now be punished for your hubris!" On the other hand, I really like a good story about struggling against impossible odds and losing heroically.

Does it count if chaos marines are doing the fucking?

Where does transhumans fucking up humans fit into this thread?

ITT: 'Bunch of weaklings.

We're the most amazing species on this planet but you're crying because we're not perfect yet. I'm sure if you feel guilty for the actions of others and emasculate yourself some more, and aliens do show up, they'll think your miserable ass is so much better.

Transhumans fucking up humans is my favorite kind of humanity fuck you. Even better is when transhumans/AIs fuck up humans, and are also either in the right or actually teaching the humans a lesson. I'm not even a fedora tipping Kurzweil believer, I just love the idea of it being the absolute inverse of regular HFY. Humans aren't the best, and to really hammer in that point we have humans that are better showing it.

My old man tried to write a book that started off as Humanity Fuck you, and ended up as Humanity...

A great conspiracy is trying to start a war around the election of the new Civilized Universe Election. A guy shanghaied from egypt circa 5,000 BCE find himself needing to provide for the election. Civilized Universe gets their first RAW look at humanity, and Humanity at our new Alien...neighbors. Their laws prevent them from bringing in any civilization that can't travel outside their own solar system, and you need to have a colony established in at least one other star system.

Needless to say when the CU gets a look at humanity, they laugh. They don't have symbiotic virtual assistants implanted in their skulls? They don't have planet wide population control - because they are effectively immortal. They aren't effectively immortal? What primitive backwards people.

Turns out humanity does have a few things going for them. We advance faster than the races of the CU who are mostly exoskeletal. Yep, turns out most of them were the top on their planets and didn't need to worry about competition. Where as on earth...well we might be the top, but it's because we fought to get here, and fight to keep it that way. By book 2 the CU was viewing earth as filled with backwards, hyper violent, ultra competitive, territorial, yokels.
But we have good relations with some giant anthropoids that hate moving fast, and teach engineering and science at the grade school level. Turns out our only allies are a race of spiders like beings who enjoy problems. This leads to the CU saying "Want a problem solved quickly, get a Lichtenese. Want it solved under budget but possibly over time, and with several more explosions and destroyed prototypes? For that you hire a human.

Sadly humanity looses every battle with the Sanctified Beyond except one because...those Dur are so far above us.

"Persistence hunting" is usually thrown around at some point.

Not all HFY has to be bells and whistles, humans defeating evil and saving the day. It's about pride in species, even if that pride consists of giving the enemy the a middle finger and a final fuck you and taking them with you into the afterlife.

Going down fighting can be just as HFY as saving the universe. We need the dark tales with the light ones.

Makes sense when you consider how the theory of evolution works.

Doesn't matter how big and mean and strong and deadly you are; all that matters is that you stay alive long after everyone else is dead.

Well, there's always War of the Worlds for that. You have brave heroic stuff like Thunderchild, but at the same time it doesn't really mean much when the aliens are so far ahead.

Overall though, I'm a middle ground type of guy. I don't like when aliens just steam roll humans because they're so much better, but I also don't like when humans win for some bullshit reason. I like it be more like an actual war, where maybe both sides aren't evenly matched but it could realistically go either way because real life is complicated and messy.

>Does it count if chaos marines are doing the fucking?
>Where does transhumans fucking up humans fit into this thread?
Because they are serving something other than humanity and have become conduits of chaos.

I'm reminded of the part in False Gods where the Luna Wolves trampled a bunch of remembrancers to rush Horus to medical aide.

Its one thing when humanity is trampled as an act of war, but it stings so much more when it happens as an oversight.

>HFY
Because these are our true leaders.
Greedy, weak, and conniving

Because our leaders are this
Our citizens are either too disenfranchised to stop them from pillaging the world or too comfortable to risk revolution.

Two thirds of our species willingly worship a god that explicitly hates them and says they are unclean and sinful by virtue of being human without so much as a complaint.

I'm about to go to bed, so I don't have the energy to write it, but there should be some sort of "HFY" where aliens are scared off from contact with humanity because they've seen /r9k/ or some equivalent. Or maybe where they bring humanity into the galactic community and humanity almost instantly shits it up a la /b/

If you can't be realistic about your shortcomings from time to time, you'll wind up ignoring them completely. You can't grow without acknowledging your flaws first.

You don't seriously go around thinking you're the shit all day do you?

>Feeling proud of your species instead of your achievements
You sure showed us

We are so obsessed with insignificant differences between each other that we base entire ideologies around the hue of our skin

When exposed to excessive resources, a third of humans simply indulge to such excess that they become bloated mockeries of the human form that can't even support their own weight

We shame our greatest scientists and athletes

Animal abuse
Truck nuts
Justin Beiber
50 Shades of Grey

>When exposed to excessive resources, a third of humans simply indulge to such excess that they become bloated mockeries of the human form that can't even support their own weight

Its silly when you phrase it that way, but its not absurd to imagine people growing obese since you just left them close to food for too long.

>but its not absurd to imagine people growing obese since you just left them close to food for too long.
Maybe you still want to be able to walk around?

> Humanity Fuck You Thread.
> Basically Warhammer 40K.

you already HAVE your threads.

Ill admit I got a laugh on this one

Walking is a scam. The government doesn't want to have to pay for your disability.

Arguably, that person's local culture has evolved to the point that manual locomotion is rendered irrelevant.

Or we can rule them as victims of deepseated instinctual response from our primitive years when food was scarce, and thus our bodies panic when we see so much food and consume it for survival reason because who knows when we'll see our next meal.
Or maybe they just need to stop eating fast food. Is fast food the current diet-boogeyman? Or is it carbs now? I can never keep up.

Honestly, it's just eating more than your daily number of calories now. Surprise, if you eat 3000 calories every day, your body is going to gain weight.

>Or we can rule them as victims of deepseated instinctual response from our primitive years
And isn't that just sad?

>We're the most amazing species on this planet

There have been many amazing humans individually, but what have you done with yourself, m8? Can you even benchpress your bodyweight, let alone something actually impressive?

I wouldn't say sad. Its embarrassing. Our brains haven't caught up with the pace of the civilization we built.

user you replied to. I meant just plain persistence, not persistence hunting.
We basically bang our heads and throw ourselves at and against what we previously assumed were impenetrable walls until suddenly they aren't walls anymore and more often than not we call this "progress" its basically how science and engineering came about and i actually think it might be a legitimate mental illness evolution hasn't had to prune out cause its just plain useful.

Ex: most animals, if faced with a challenge that is technically doable by them but outside of their experience, will avoid the challenge entirely as trying and failing is automatically deemed a waste of resources even if the reward for success is more than enough pay off. They legitimately can't conceive "trying".

Crows, octopuses, and dolphins are the few who share this shit with us.

>until suddenly they aren't walls anymore and more often than not we call this "progress" its basically how science and engineering came about

I feel like a lot of scientists and engineers would get very upset at you for saying something like this. Progress is a gradual thing, with big breakthroughs making up only small portions and most stuff takes centuries to happen.

Completely fine to dislike someone over cultural differences.

It may be fine, but would you say its productive?

I wasn't even refering to break throughs.
Walls can be simple shit like how to squeeze one more row of crop into your fields without overcrowding being a major issue or how to eek 0.01mile out of a tank of gas.

Break enough walls and the whole building collapses and THATS a breakTHROUGH.

Only if you go to war over it.

Depends. Are we going to war?

Wars can be costly, wouldn't you say? And they tend to cost the lives of those who you share your culture with.

I think it has a lot to do with self-delusion driving the suicidal wall-flinging. We'll encounter a problem and beat it to a pulp. We won't just knock down the wall, we'll smash the pieces into dust, tear up the foundation, plant a garden and then pick our heads up and say "wow, that all happened rather quick, eh?" because we've been so enraptured with whatever task we set before ourselves that natural instinct is overwhelmed. Can't see the forest for the trees and all that jazz.

Or in a more pretentious way, "we're so intelligent we make ourselves dumb."

Isn't that kid canadian, though?

They also are the highest points of innovation, constructions, and economical growth across the board and the losses are almost always fixed up within a decade or so.

>fixed up

I see your point about innovation but I would argue that any human loss is irreversible. Every death is a tragedy that takes something unique with it.

Yes and yes. "Our wills are tempered by the flames of conflict" - Obama

Nah if you or I or that other user were to die it wouldn't matter, probably. Human life isn't really worth that much unless of course you do bring something too the table. What that something is though is subjective I guess. For me it'd be space travel. For real dude there's like billions of us if anything we can stand too lose a couple billion.

If that "something" is subjective, then it isn't for you to say that humans are worthless. What you have to offer may be minuscule in your opinion, but if there's at least one person out there that believes that every opinion, secret, or story that a person can hold matters, then to some degree it does. You might think you don't matter, but you'll have to try harder than that to get me to stop caring about you.

Truly inspiring.

>planet doomed because of Pepe.

Dammit, Hillary was right all along!

Been on this site for a lot of years user but I think that's one of the nicest things I ever heard.

>We are so obsessed with insignificant differences between each other that we base entire ideologies around the hue of our skin

This is going to happen no matter what.

I don't mean to be a dick or anything since you seem like a pretty nice guy, but like...sandniggers by and large are genuinely pretty awful backwards creatures and I have no qualms being paid to kill the kind of "people" that do things like bomb crowded markets purely to kill civilians and throw acid on little girls or are complicit in the above, and I don't really understand how it's not an improvement with each one killed.

I never understood the leap from "I'm better than these people" to "so they deserve to die." Yes, of course this world is full of savages, but you should take that contempt and do something productive with it. Hold humanity to a higher standard rather than surgically altering it.

>I never understood the leap from "I'm better than these people" to "so they deserve to die."
Tell that to Ahmed when he's slitting your throat. I'm sure Paco will appreciate your banal feel good rhetoric when he's taking your wallet. Hell, why don't you sing "Imagine" by John Lennon to Tyrone and his friends when they're rioting and looting.

Does anyone else find it strange that HFY is considered cliche and overblown on this website?

As I recall it was started as a response to an OVERWHELMING trend in fiction of making humans either weak and useless, or "balanced".

Comic book aliens (from Skrulls to Kryptonians to Martian Manhunters) having weird powers "because alien."

Elves and dwarves life for centuries, but humans barely make one because we're so average.

Humans sit in the "middle ground" between tough as nails orcs and fragile elves.

Of course a balance is ideal.

It's not cliche and overblown in actual fiction, but it was a pretty rampant meme for a little while there. It still has threads pop up every know and then, with the same greentexts every time.

I suppose it was probably reactionary originally, and now this is the counter reactionary.

I've no interest in suffering the barbarism that's ravaging Europe right now in the name of the false god of equality. I never said their actions were permissible, I'm saying that you can subjugate a foe without killing them. You're lazy if all you can think to do is kill a savage when you could teach it instead and preserve the civility you claim to have.

Nah, the real problem has been the reposts. You really don't see too much OC in 'em. Most are just dumps of old stuff.

>The Mon'keigh were at their best when they were young.
>Much more meager. Much less violent, at least they kept it to themselves.
>But even amidst times of peace for their paltry species they made great adversity for themselves.
>Take for instance, take their Emperor.
>Objectively the most capable and wise of them all, with the highest understanding of the Warp among his species.
>Yet when he reveals himself to his world, his Kin, what do they do?
>They rejected Imperial Truth at first (a half-truth though it was), ignorantly so.
>He pleaded that they heard the knocks, the eldritch anomalies so commonly associated with Chaos and the Warp,
>and now he's in a mental institution.
>It's lucky he was smarter than the other warp adepts, he merely pretended to be better and they let him go.
>Still, he desperately tries to prove that his power exists
>At every turn, his species turns their backs on him.
>So he leads from the shadows instead,
>impersonating God
>impersonating presidents, implanting thoughts into their minds
>all while his very own consider him a lunatic.
>They don't know it, but their only hope for survival...
>not only hates and resents his species for his subjugation...
>but is constantly suicidal, for he knows he'll never be able to prove that the Warp exists.
>At least, as long as he's the only one capable.
>[----||--|_\_|\\_]

There word you're looking for is "metacontrarian".

>You're lazy if all you can think to do is kill a savage when you could teach it instead and preserve the civility you claim to have.
Are you just pretending to be retarded?

I like the idea of a HFY setting where humans aren't stronger or smarter or more violent than anyone else but are objectively superior simply because of how humans look at things and how they work for the common good of all. All the aliens in this setting would represent all the darkest aspects of humanity only exaggerated.

That was a fairly common idea in science fiction once.

>It's "You survived. That is your prize."
That's kind of just humanity right now, user. We haven't built any grand monuments, unless you count the gratuitous amount of smog everywhere. We haven't moved mountains, or shaped valleys, or done much of anything of any impact except for pollution and strip mining. I implore the world to make bigger, grander cities but there's no reason to expand like that right now (there also isn't enough labor).

I'm eager to hear how you think I'm wrong, but I suppose it is retarded of me to think you'll say something you didn't just read somewhere on /pol/.

We agree with each other, the exception being our proposed solutions to the problem.

Star Trek? Babylon 5?

As I understand it Soviet science fiction was rather utopian, though I don't know how they handled aliens.

One thing that often bugs me in sci-fi is immortality being seen as the ultimate proof of advancement. This is shit, immortality leads to stagnation. Even fantasy RPGs often point out that human advantage over long-lived races is innovation, rapid influx of new ideas due to short lifespans and rapid reproduction. But for sci-fi, it's the ultimate goal.

>but I suppose it is retarded of me to think you'll say something you didn't just read somewhere on /pol/.
1. How does coming from /pol/ make something automatically wrong?
2. Do you honestly think your vague solution of education hasn't been tried?

And he didn't just explode someone's head to prove his point why?

That, really doesn't sound like something to be proud of.

Like, I can dig the whole part about putting the nose to the grindstone and getting things done.

But really, who wanta to die?

And it's not like Nature isn't going to do her darnedest to finish the job. Plenty of things will need work to be done.

Automatically wrong? Not what I'm getting at. I'm saying you haven't formed a thought yet that isn't just a half formed racial insult. /pol/ is associated with that sort of thing, which is where I assume you get it from. There are some well founded opinions on /pol/, but you don't seem to subscribe to those at all.

That's some nice passive-aggressive condescension, but you donged question #2.

dodged question #2

>Do you honestly think your vague solution of education hasn't been tried?

Not that guy but if you're talking about the US kidnapped Native American children from their families and put them in harsh Christian boarding schools, yeah, that failed big time for some pretty fucking obvious reasons.

How about Skyline? Instant abduct lights defeats puny humans and harvest them for machines.

Done by same guys who did AVP Requiem

I'm unsure if I'm being honest, you got me. Care to explain your stance on senseless killing?

It was fine the way you had it.

Not sure if you're replying to my post by intent or mistake, but...

Not saying short lifespans are something to be proud of, I'm just saying immortality is bullshit and aspiring to achieve it is stupid.

Shitty people will be shitty people, especially people who are raised in shitty cultures.

To default to senseless racism is beneath you and beneath anyone who genuinely wishes to make a better world.

No, it just happens because humans are a worthless species.

Our societies are based on fear, competition and exploration. We don't know how to properly cooperate. We suck and we will suck this while civilization to the ground.

>not enough labor
user, the worlds FULL of labor just waiting to be used. The issue is paying them as what was "fair" pay has risen with the cost of living.
Sure horhe and jesus will work all day everyday for $4 an hour and no overtime but thats a sadly small pool of labor who're willing to work for so little.

>yfw there are a handful of antiagapics on the market already
>yfw 3d organ printing from cell cultures on demand is less than 40 (estimated) years off
>yfw there are some new dementia treatments in trial
Shit man, under 40?
If you shell out some dough you may live forever anyway.
The time bought will buy you more time k?
Just so long as you can pay haha

>yfw they say the company plan has great health insurance

>This is shit, immortality leads to stagnation.

Not really. The entire purpose of science, technology & philosophy are to solve the problems that exist in the world/your society. If you're immortal, it means that at some point you are /guaranteed/ to be forced to experience the problem first hand. Unlike the short-lived, when people say that in 500 years there will be horrendous storms and heat due to climate change, you hear that "if you don't change the entire lifestyle of your species and fix all the damage caused by the previous indiscrection in ten minutes at most, in 5 years you won't be able to live on this planet at all. " For the short-lived, it's "eh. Your great * 5-6, grand children will deal with it."

> Even fantasy RPGs often point out that human advantage over long-lived races is innovation

Because they're written by humans.

>Because they're written by humans.

Fucking this. Just because one writer interprets immortality or some shit in one way doesn't mean it's the only way to look at it.

technically speaking they can still invent something that is useful. Think about all the research that the nazis did on humans. Lot's of medical breakthroughs there.
The sandniggers already came up with a few ingenious ideas on how to wreck shit and get around all the high tech stuff with nothing but they dick and a few rocks and what they found.

hey OP go fuck yourself

A. The nazi's were actually scarily smart and insanely innovative in all the right ways for technological progress and only their equally huge ego's are what seriously fucked them.
B. Middle easterners haven't done much of anything for a LONG time and even recently killed teachers just for teaching because being educated is for westerners.

They stagnated terribly fast once the cord got pulled too.
It's like africab when brits left and suddenly they all turned to animals.
Hell the second the brits left america the americans had some bumps but they got their shit together quick. Now its just people killing others for having and disseminating knowledge or being of a slightly different (literally the difference between saying It is and It's) or for NOT fucking goats or little boys.

Just a heads up: this guy's profoundly ignorant, no one should listen to him.

How so?

Best Humanity Fuck You movie coming through.

>The nazi's were actually scarily smart
This is what /pol/ actually believes.

Germany had a normal amount of geniuses and idiots for a country their size, and lost several due to politics and racist policies against their own people. Sure, they had Von Braun and Heisenburg, but neither saved them from Hitler's bad ideas, nor made them superior to the US (Oppenheimer and Goddard) or the UK (Turing).

Never said they were superior or even great by global standards. Nor do i agree with them. If you question their intelligence strawman 079 look up even half the shit they made, tested, or even blueprinted up. Its just plain crazy and i wish we had those shits for rocketry.

Just that for a group that was essentially a cult they had a lot of working brains beyond average intelligence which given their policies and ideologies is just plain scary.

It'd be like if al-qaida had einstein on their side. Just the fact extremists of that sort of caliber can appeal to brains of that quality is horrifying to think of.