Woah

woah

Why gold is valuable is pretty weird though.

>Female logic

If gold is valuable because of jewelry, then doesn't that mean that gold is valuable because people want it to show off? Wonder if we could somehow show off our BTC to give them more value by making the normies jealous.

desu I only value gold because others still do.

with how everyone is addicted to their phones these days I think you really can show off your bitcoins.. it just hasnt caught on with normies yet

Have a hat with a QR code to your wallet for everyone to see

hat with led panel that shows your crypto wallet's value in real time

>desu I only value gold because others still do.
this is gold and btc in a nutshell
the ultimate ponzis
if gold was actually valued based on its use cases, i.e. looks and functions in modern electronics it would not be worth so much. but it is worth that much because of the memes

same with bitcoin
if it was valued based on its actual use, it would be worth a lot less. they are both the ultimate ponzis

>non reactive rare metal
>used in electronics
>used in jewellery
>malleable and divisible
>low melting temperature
Yeah really tingles my nogging

same with all of those others, they also only value it because everyone else does, that's the point

muh digital gold. Plebs dont realise gold has some utility ...bitcoin doesnt.

This is true. Gold's "intrinsic" value is minuscule without its monetary value. The jewelry/art value would be almost nothing without monetary value, it would be a mere material among others; gold would no longer be the focal aspect of the piece. No aura of wealth, rarity, and value. Just a material among others.

Looks like Satoshi is right again! He's also right about Blockstream being based and that bigblockers are moronic faggots.

Being non reactive and malleable is the only things that "add" to the value of gold, and that's because it's easy to recycle and it will mantain it's mass for very long periods of time. The value if gold is artificially given by humans, there's nothing intrisic about it like a fucking computer. There's a why it was currency some time ago you retard.

That's the reason why*

It's valued based on rarity, together with fungibility and long-term conservation.

Once upon a time aluminium was also rare and people made jewellery and fancy cutlery from it.

It's true he came back from the dead only once to say adam back is the real satoshi

>arguing with normie about bitcoin
>it is a STORE OF VALUE, you wouldn't understand filthy nocoiner
>uh, user, your store of value just lost 15% since the start of your sentence

THINK for just one moment.
Why is it called JEWelry?
and why are every one of these fucks called
GOLDstein?

>Red pilled bro.

Got me thinking, what if we make some sort of challenge that encourages normies to buy BTC and show their wallet in their normie media? It would have to be something subtle that appears to only casually relate to BTC.

It also looks nice. My 18k Cartier wedding band looks fucking beautiful

and gold is valuable because it's rare
same for BTC

This pepe I just made is rarer than Bitcoin. You are now a millionaire user.

>people speculate so much on it that it can't be used for something useful
>it's so valuable using it in products makes them more likely subject to tampering and theft

nsa is accumulating

I'm sorry user, I just inflated your rare pepe by 100%.

Still rarer than Bitcoin. Sell NOW before it goes into hyperinflation.

I just counterfeited your rare pepe

Can you counterfeit bitcoin?

Gold is valuable because the Annunaki say it is.

>be me
>King of England
>medieval society is only slightly more organized than anarchy
>I am the king and I can have anything I want
>I want gold
>If people bring me gold their lives will be less miserable
>Fuckers kill each other over the stuff
>Hundreds of years later the plebs still haven't forgotten

nice concise history of gold

I imagine a world where King Henry demanded human shit instead of gold.

You can't counterfeit (you)s coming from my ID, I'll give you ONE YOU, just please stop stealing my money!

GEE WOW A WISE AND ENLIGHTENED KANG VERY RARE

(You)

Now please stop stealing my money I can't afford to pay rent without it!

Gold is legitimately beautiful though.

that shit too deep for me my bros

Now this is a rare pepe!

I recently bought my first gold coin. I can't describe it, but there's something primal about it. Like staring into fire. Or maybe I'm just a jew.

Are you sure it's real gold? Try to take a bite.

You like it because other people like it so it feels good to have, like a rare trading card. It's also shiny.

yes, I am positive.

probably the shininess. I genuinely like playing with it and looking at it.

its rare, stays pure, doesnt rust and can be quite easily checked to make sure its gold.
its the perfect material for a physical currency that holds its own value.

im pretty sure there was one king who used notched sticks as currency and it worked

it's 'cause the fucking annunaki need to eat it to stay immortal