REQT

Guys.
You are all fomoing this coin. You think it will moon from this point because you heard muuuh 30$ Q1 2018. Be realist, price announcement has always been pure shilling.
It's already up 140% since last week. Yes they have news, MAYBE a product coming and not an anonymous team. You think it's enough to go x100 in 1 month ? You're dumb, you're shilled on biz like sheeps and you've done your job well done.
Biz always shills coins that have already 80% moon. Sell wall will come, news are coming at the end of the month and all the weak hands will not keep it 2 weeks.
You've been warned.
You're on biz.
I'm user.
Be careful of what you're doing it's your money.

t. sold the dip and panicing now its going back up with massive buy orders

they said the samething about OMG

>maybe product coming

It's fucking confirmed that its coming within 2 weeks, so why this FUD?

>Sell wall will come
You do know a 500 ETH sell wall was eaten today right?

1,5M sell wall got eaten, wtf do you want? This project is totally undervalued compared to the shitcoins in the top 100.

When you sold too early or missed the moon mission, then i feel sorry for yah. But no need for random FUD. But then again

>You've been warned.
>You're on biz.
>I'm user.
>Be careful of what you're doing it's your money.

if you weren't a complete retard you would see that buying under or around 1k sats is the absolute bottom. this token hasn't even started yet.

lol salty req dip seller

It won't 100X in a month but if they meet their roadmap, which is likely given the team's support from YC and ING (yes ING supports the team) as well as their github activity, then by this time next year it will be 100X. It is crypto so of course don't go all in like a retard, but if you aren't invested in this coin then I don't know what to tell you man.

>hes mad that we've been warning him about REQ for the past 2 months and he didnt buy

It will not dip ?
Goys don't be stupid.
One sell wall sold to all user lurking on biz and reddit. Promising moons and escape wagecuting because muuh I have 1k req. Please.
I like req I have a lot, why is this mooning like a shitcoin ? Eos took 250% without being mentionned here. Everything shilled here is killed for a long time...

Again, I think REQ is great and will make it, but 100x is 10bil market cap and puts it #5 overall (ignoring inflation of other coins). Another 10x? Yes, maybe even 20. But chill the fk out with 100000x

No one is saying 100x. But we will be flippening Omisego who still have NOTHING. Req has their testnet done while omg is vapourware with zero code or product. Check the marketcap of both req and omg. Then proceed to buy req.

t. faggot who is coping because he sold too early

reqqies will be just like the stinky linkies soon

i own REQ, im glad its now 2x what I paid for it, but i dont understand why it (or any ERC20 token) is going up with ETH floundering

it's actually just keeping it's fiat price

One of the few coins I get in somewhat early on, and now this """realist""" FUD nonsense.

We will reach ~1B MkCap quite soon. Anything more is too early to tell.

$88 EOY 2018

Everything below 1k is wrong

When this type of fud shows up you know a coin is gonna moon. They said the same kind of shit when omg was .40 cents and when POWR was .13 cents

what about when LINK was 40 cents? remind me what LINK's price is at right now?

Link went 100% right after ICO and had a whole board of "buy the rumor sell the news" of the sibos conference.
Req on the other hand went DOWN almost 50% right after ICO and haven't really had it's correction from that up until now.

Think about it... It's now about 2x from ICO price. While you see alot of coins going 2x-5x right after ICO and then start climbing from there.

Also, Req has a team that's frequently communicating and actually making progress.

Man... Imo it's price should be considered extremely low right now.

Just my 2 cents

REQ is the closest to a legit, organic growth textbook crypto you can get in recent memory.

Save the pepe plushie. You know it's true.

Get out with your fud, REQ will break 1400 in few hours easily. There are 3 big pump groups working on it, and we've accumulated a lot in past hours.

How is saying that countering what he said?
You're essentially saying that the price can go up in a manipulated way, at which point people will dump back down. You're literally confirming what he's saying.

Isn't REQ going to utilize LINK?

Yea, but only an idiot wouldn't take the opportunity for some easy gains.

Final product might, but what's coming soon is the testnet. They don't need oracles for that.

LINK is going to be used by literally everyone in the future, by the way.

So you're saying that some groups are gunna pump and dump, and he's right. And that he should stop FUDing so you few can do it? Gotcha

Thanks to REQ I'm officially over $100k right now
I know it could drop to 50k tomorrow but damn it feels good to see