This is your setting today Veeky Forums

This is your setting today Veeky Forums.

youtu.be/b7a0hekanG8

What kind of character do you make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/chHX5D4zosE
youtube.com/watch?v=OeB_MLrdPfY
youtube.com/watch?v=uTOp7b-Ggkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TN Human Fighter. Amnesiac who forgot all his life up to the point the game started (but remembers his fighting skills).

Chaos Wizard/Bard multiclass, with an electric guitar that shoots various elements and doubles as a witch-style broomstick, popping out motorcycle ape-hangers during flight, and an ax. Probably not all that physically strong.
Probably has an industrial-skeletal theme for the outfit
youtu.be/chHX5D4zosE

Robot Wizard.

A mother fukin' space knight.

>Sandraker SCUM

Multi-class barbarian/cyborg, or an Astral Dwarf

Goblin Rogue/Artificer from the darksun galaxy

Well, except for the cringe worthy purple prose, they sound like less shit warguy. Well within the family of power metal I like. Thanks for introducing me to the band. Surprised they haven't run into them in my Pandora.

>Angus McFife is his naaaaaaaaaaaame,

A god of Might, Endurance, and Sword.
A solitary god who cares not for gathering worshipers, just simply protecting his world from these invaders.

Currently running Mutant Chronicles and playing up the 90s silliness. I'm basically already running a Gloryhammer game

Spearmaster
Heir of the Eggliman family
Keeper of Comet the Cosmic Lance
Eternal Vassal of the Dundee

Universe on Fire is one of my favorite power metal songs ever, if you haven't yet go check it out.

Victorious Eagle Warfare is probably my favorite though Rise of the Chaos Wizards is a close contender.

I came across a book with this image on the cover, though it was in Russian.

A Space Knight of Crail, duh.

Why the fuck would you NOT make a questlord of Inverness?

Was there any question?

...and you didn't learn Russian to read it? This is why you can't have nice things.

Latin alphabet>>>>>>>>>every other alphabet

Space pirate!

The Grandmaster of the Poor Fellow Soldiers of the Temple of the Eternal God-King, Knights Militant of the Star Crusade. Pledged to defend the pilgrim roads of the diaspora! Sworn to protect the Everlasting City!

A kung fu/knightly she-software projected into material world with piercing lasers.

I'm a supersonic sex machine from another dimension:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeB_MLrdPfY

A cybernetic swarm of bees.

>A Space Knight of Crail, duh.
Same. Also, good taste, OP, though i think Tales from the Kingdom of Fife to be the better album overall.

Fuck yes Glorryhammer is amazing.
Although I would rather play a game set in the world of their first album.

OP here, most chose this one because it seemed sillier/cheesier to me. If you wanna do the first album idc.

Big titted space amazon in alien-leopard loincloth using a badly designed space gun.

>Metal
What is with nerds and metal?

I'm not trying to start shit, but it seems like all the nerdy kids who are bullied all having been into metal at some point. What is the appeal?

I don't care for metal myself.

It's not even metal. It's elves and fake vikings metal. You barely see mentions to Glam Metal or more "Biker Metal". It is always "look how this song about wizards in black towers full of riffs really fits in X setting even if it does not".

I'm not sure, but it may have something to do with the hilarity of knowing that there is a song titled "Rise of the Chaos Wizards" out there.

>rap
what is it with black people and rap?

I'm not trying to start shit, but it seems like all the black kids have been bullied into liking rap at some point. What is the appeal?

I dont care for rap myself.

this is how retarded you sound

>like all the black kids have been bullied into liking rap at some poin
Actually yes.

The difference is I can understand black people and rap because rap is about the thug life that blacks aspire to. I don't like rap either but it's understandable by hanging around with black people. They listen to the music that talks about shit they are doing or want to do.
Metal? Well, I guess some mass shooters listened to it so it makes a tiny bit of sense.

This too.
I'm black and I had to have coworks explain to me the lyrics of the music they listen to

its pretty clear you just dont like metal and want to bash it without actually being forthright about it

No man.
Why are metalheads always so damn defensive? Probably because you were bullied I guess.

I'm not even saying people who listen to metal are bullied. There are metalheads who form their own groups. It's the loner guys who are bullied but they all seem to listen to metal.
I've never heard of a nerdy white guy who listens to rap get bullied. But nerdy white guys who listen to metal not being bullied seems to be the exception.

This creates a strange and terrible feeling of familiarity in me.

Cursed Death Shaman of Inverbervie, obviously.

I don;t know. Where i 'm from the metal kids didn't get bullied being the tough aggressive type.
But well have you considered that a music genre, great for escapism and venting out your frustations is used by frustrated people??
I thought people used to be smarter than that...

Sounds like Rhapsody of Fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTOp7b-Ggkc

I'd play the hootsman, to be honest.