N-NANI?!?

N-NANI?!?

these fucks are already pump and dumping

first you PUMP it
then you DUMP it
watch for major strings of transactions in the 40BTC+. the major bots don't do trasactions under that.

hahahahaha but muh wall street sharts hahahahahahahahahahahaahah

I told you idiots yesterday that it wasn't going to dump past 13k and I was laughed at. Get fucked

Its called pump and dump prepare to be dumped on to 10k

>wall st is going to short the market to death guys quick everyone get out while you can!
>the opposite happens
You fucks will never ever learn

bruh it open 9 minutes ago

Its dumping ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's just pump and dump to liquidate longs and shorts on margin.
Expect that from time to time.

WHAT'S HAPPENING??

is there a purpose to doing that or is it just evil?

ITS VIZARD

Orchestrated 6PM EST pump

買買買!!!

1. Profit
2. Dominate

16.3 opening on CME is happening

How can even a massive whale manipulate the market that much? Bitcoin has a 300 bil marketcap right now.

look at the size of all these trades. pump and dump'd like a whore from thailand

oldfagbiztard:

>Intel I have is that (((They))) want to push Bitcoin down as far as they can, then when CME opens, they go long and pump it. If they pump it first, then short immediately after CME opens, their head will be on guillotines, and they know it. So, if they push it down first, then go long on open, they look like heroes. then, they have enough political capital they can short the fuck out of it at 20 - 24K. Tank it, go long, wash rinse repeat. Koreans are the fly in the ointment, and just wanted to fuck with ((them))) along the way to show them they dance to their own drummer. Anyone's guess as to who wins, but that is the position of the two camps. DYOR.

..."then when CME opens, they go long and pump it."

Look at the order book it would only take a few million to crash the market.

How do you think the flash crash in June happened?

Leverage?

AAAAAAAAAAAH VIZAAAAAAARD STOP PUMPENDUMPENING AAAAAAAAAAAH

300b with little liquidity.

And website crashed 7 minutes after opening

implying he's not a LARPer who is wrong 90% of the time

ITS GOING BACK UP

Those are high tech trading bots with HUGE capital behind them probably 100m+ min

KENSAI TRADING?!

True if big.
Day trading BTC as we know it is pretty much dead guises.

WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT AAHHHHH