Space Marine Cosplay

So, I'm working on my Space Marine costume, tg. I'm looking for cool stuff to write on the armour and purity seals.

Also, taking suggestions for which chapter to paint the armour as.

In the meantime, Space Marine cosplay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Egp8nHY8XFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We'll start the thread off with a goodie.

Love how truly massive this terminator is...

Here's a famous one, Sylgian's Crimson Fist.

Sweet Fists Exemplar cosplay

Probably help if i included the picture...

Funny I thought it was an Imperial Fist.

They're dead.

This guy is truly inspiring.

Pardon?

The Beast Arises.
Black Library killed the Imperial Fists to the man. The Fists Exemplar moved into their vacant house and started wearing their clothes.

No suggestions for seals or armour?

Ah, sorry, I'm not 100% up on the fluff. When where these books published? This costume is several years old.

The series is still being released. But the Fists come under attack and die in the last ten pages of the first book.

No space marine cosplay thread would be complete without Soviet Marine.

Lorem ipsum generators, user.

... And some cadians for good measure.

Huh. Well that solves the issue of seals and armour text. . Here, have a goofy looking dreadnought.

I want to believe the exploits of Brother Lugg are both numerous and fanciful.

... and more Soviet Marine.

And yet another case of forgetting the picture.

>Hey guys dare me to touch the Dark Angel
>ill will end you

>Small citizen, I must go forth and vanquish the enemies of the Emperor.
>If I give you a piggy back ride, will you let me go?

Really?
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT GW

I just pretend lime it never happened save for shitposting desu senpai

And Pileruds build...

I can't believe its not retcon?

Have a Dark Angel, tg.

Here is some of Thorsson's work.

Trawling through the Dark Heresy rulebooks is good fodder for this sort of thing; there were devotionals and little snippets included everywhere.
Some of the older codexes were good for stuff like that, too. I can't remember which IA volume it was, but there was one with a page or two of a priest delivering a sermon you could look at.

I'm the only guy in here...

Thanks for the advice. I have the DH second edition book and I was planning on giving it a look.

More Sylgian

I also plan on using the TM and copyright text from the books as a purity seal.

Sweet meme fagtron. Watered down IF is still better than the traitors Dork Angels

And this because why not?

>"Brother Vader, I believe I have spotted Chapter Master Jay. I say we join him. Your thoughts?"
>"I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT REBELS."

Here's a super sexy Space Wolf with the same proportions as the tabletop models.

Its always sexy when the proportions are right.

What the fuck are these made out of? Cos they are fucking sweet.

What are these pains I feel in my heart and stomach. ..
Is this...love?

>heart
>stomach
>not a twinge in the next-lowest region

Sorry, user. It's not love.

It makes you realize that the tabletop models actually have more in common with Dwarves when it comes to proportions. Just that space marines are gigantic.

If you love this, you should see the pin up girl commissar. Russia is a helluva place...

I'm so fucking mad about this bullshit.
Sorry boys but the fists are my favorite founding chapter and this is beyond bullshittery and bad writing this is essentiallya slap to the face from GW.

You would think that warhammer players would be used to it by now.

Some of us aren't. I can only imagine the hell that is being a SoB player/fanboy.

Which I am... makes me sad. I try not to bitch about it too much as most folks get pissy about it.

More marines!

>When I'm older, I wanna take skulls for the skull throne as well!
The kid really seems to be in awe. It's cute.

Kids love marines. Any really big costume, really.

Case in point...

I remember some time ago when one user drew the comparison between Marines and children, saying that were alike in thrir ways to see life, their unshakabme beliefs to be a hero, that the Father figure will always be there, fighting monsters to protect the weak ones and all. It was a good comparison.

Props to old gentleman for rocking that suit and 40k.

That is a good comparison - things I never considered.

You just know that old dude was playing back during rogue traders days and that he insisted on being the one to wear the suit first.

Curzefag?

I mean, most of them were taken when they were children. It makes sense.

Finally fucking somebody remembers that the exposed abdomen on space marine armor is fanfic bullshit.

>twinge in the next-lowest region
Never heard of love described as a twinge in the guts, that's usually dysentery.

Well seeing as how you like IF so much, you might be pleased to know Dorn got a Primarch kill.

The Fist Examplar are a second founding chapter, that means they are just as pure as the Imperial Fists, it's not like they are the watered down successor chapters of the Blood Angels or Ultramarines.

Here OP, I pulled this from a thread a while back.

People give that Dreadnought cosplay shit, but I think it actually looks kind of cool. The legs could use some work, I suppose.

Dorn isn't dead?

It would be cool if I could actually read those words
fuck schwabach seriously

i really want to see this thing walk with its stupid legs lmao

youtu.be/Egp8nHY8XFs

And saved, thanks!

I think it would have been great - if the legs were more to scale. Have to give him props for even trying.

Yeah, after seeing this, I feel that scaling down the torso would have made the legs look more correct. Alternatively, he could have built them up a bit more with stilts and added bulk on the left and right side of his legs to make them thicker and there for more to scale.

>I find your lack of faith HERESY.

Normally a fan of mash ups. But there is something about this that's unsettling.

>always skips leg day

>devastatingly ruthless commander
>strangely always absent when assaulting desert planets

Still no votes on which chapter though. Anyone?

This is Canon.

Ultramarines.

Seconded. Ultramarines may beeh in fluff, but the blue and gold is fuckin' good.

>not tying a wolf around yourself

How can you call yourself a man?
Bonus id the wolf is still alive and growling at your enemies.

Hey, I'm going to reccomend Ultras, they're easily the most recognized space marine chapter of the setting. Not to mention that cosplay is to ment to turn heads. I myself and going to slap together a Scout cosplay here soon. You don't see many of them, and I'm tsll, just not tall enough to take the full suit. (Nor do I have the patience yet to make the boot stilts.)

At least he didn't fall down. Kawaii as fuck.

Also funny as shit.

I'd like to see a good scout. What weapon load out are you thinking? The new Atlas by nerf could easily be modded to a comvat shotgun.

I am surprised that every one thinks Ultras. I understand why. Personally never been a fan of the smurfs, not to mention between the Ultramarines and the crimson fists there are already a lot of blue space marines out there.

I was thinking perhaps an Emperor's champion, but I am unsure.

Where has Curzefag been anyway? She's been absent for awhile.

>she
>lamenting tripfags
user pls
That said, that curzegirl in is qt af

>I bet he doesn't even know about the Black Templar retcons

Oh dear, such as?

One captain survives, He then rebuilds the entire chapter as their Chapter Master

So a happy ending then?