What part of Scotland are dwarves from

What part of Scotland are dwarves from

The part with coalmines and poor people who think they have it good.

That Wales not Scotland

The lowlands. Because they sure as hell arent high.

Aberdeen.

Scandinavia.

Correct. There are also some in the caverns below Dundee.

The part of Scotland that's just outside London.

Underside

It's both

Fetterangus and Inverkeitor

Under it

Would it be bad if dwarves' main (or perhaps only) non-alcoholic drink was Irn Bru?
Probably spelled with the extra letters like you see on off-brand stuff unless your dwarves literally live in Scotland

They got forced out of their Dundonian caverns by junkies.

>What part of Scotland are dwarves from?

Yes.

Actually I'd believe Dundee because Dundonians are short as fuck.

Israel.

Iron Brew sounds sufficiently dwarven

Glasgow. Because they're all crazy as fuck.

But my dwarfs are a factual matriarchy based on the holy roman empire of ~700-1000 politically and ~ 1500s technology.

Coatbridge, then

After the unicorn invasion?

Wouldn't dwarves be all over the UK? Wales and Scotland in particular?

fuck off cunt

I'm kind of confused by this, given that the average height of a Scot is 6'.

dwarfs are bavarians, some northern dwarves may be nordic, but most are southern german beer drinkers

orkney islands.

>B-But muh dorfs are some OC bullshit nobody cares about.

Best Dwarves, Warhammer ones, Are based on Northern England, notably Yorkshire and Humber.

This is because they have both Saxon and Nordic influences, Live down mines and drink Ales and Stouts.

The average height in Scotland is 5'9".

Yes, but then Earth got destroyed by the demon war.

fuckin Zargothrax man, whit ah fanny

Butthurt Dundonian detected.
Surprised you have the internet and haven't tried to sell your phone/computer for heroin money yet.

And are as tight as a duck arse.

City dwarves might be from Glasgow.

>Weegie dwarves
How horrifying.carving

Though dwarves are meant to be long-lived, so most of them can't be from glasgow

As I recall, Fife was pretty big in the mining scene. Dwarves are Fifers. Alcoholic, shorter than average, and unintelligible to anyone but each other. Sounds about right.

t. fifer

What?

Linwood, only such rampant inbreeding and misery could produce such dour midgets.

The underground

Dwarfs are from Yorkshire, you prat.

speaking as a scot, more like 6"

Stereotypioch.

Its just up the road from Ochayethenoo, which is closest to lazyfuckingclicheton

underated

It's a secret that if you're not Scottish you can just name all your places and landmarks after actual Scottish ones and you'll be okay.

How about Norn Iron dwarves?
ie. everyone's either a Greysteel or a Longbeard and they all hate each other and use improvised explosives to collapse each others tunnels with their enemies inside.

The Underqueen has sent her troops in, but they've managed to piss off both clans, and the Greysteels are getting money from the Halflingswho all claim to be dwarves cause they've got a dwarven grandmother

It's considered very bad form to order a Dwarvish Tunnel-bomb in a bar in this Fortress

Sorry, my dwarves are based on Age of Discovery Iberians.