Character Art Thread

Character Art Thread.

Im looking for any Asian women if anyone can provide. I dont care if its fantasy or sci fi.

Also, im looking for the source of this image.

Could also be a boy, but whatever.

im not sure if its asian lady
or just alien lookin' motherfucker

For what exactly are you need an asian character when you don;t care about gender, class or even setting?

Those double dubs

huh, that's an image i modded for a campaign a while back, never expected to see it here.

Does anyone have any smiths or crafters that also know some sort of magic?

NEED MODERN-EARLY CYBERPUNK

Anyone got Gladiators or medium-armored brawler types like pic related?

Does the MG get more accurate the longer you hold the trigger ?

that's actually a thing with machineguns. the longer you're firing the more you get used to the recoil and the better handle you have on where your bullets are going.

The barrel also gets hotter and expands, which cuts some accuracy.

Feng Shui, maybe?

I saw this pic in the OP and hoped it was the return of the parasitic insect fetishist. I am disappoint.

A MG accuracy is based upon your shoulder pressure, t&e manipulation, trigger pull, and creating an effective beaten zone which is 82% percent of rounds falling within a 2 mil radius at any length.

Anybody have some good tech priest art? I'm joining a dark heresy game soon and want to play AdMech

Oh boy these both are perfect. Thanks for the dump user you have helped me out a ton.

No problem user, if you want to help me out in turn, I made a request up at that no one's filled yet.

I found some my friend

Does alchemy count in your meaning of crafting?

Sure, thanks.

Elf smiths can be backstabbing cunts

What differs from other elves?

I can't explain it, but that pic is infinitely more arousing than the high-res fully nude photos over on /s/.

Can I have pics of non-grizzled adventurers? I want excited, not tough and cynical.