Warhammer 40k General

Suicide bombing "Khalia Eaql akbar!" Genestealers Edition

>Rules databases
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

album.warpshadow.com/v/ShadowsInTheWarp/Tyranid-Archive/sketches/4ed/bl8 - Genestealer Zoan.jpg.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone got GSC Codex pictures yet?

Nothing full, but a couple of fluff pages popped up on that Atia's blog.

god damn that's some nice fucking art for once

>crawling from the dank corners of the imperial underhive
dank indeed

I think it's the other half of this, just as & are a double page spread.

they say "dank" twice in the same paragraph

Last one. (There's a timeline one too but it's too blurry to read.)

That little blurb makes terrorism and sabotage sound so cool.

Indeed

Whoops, forgot this one. Also a double page piece of art with .

These Cult Dice look so cool! Maybe I'll... oh... oh good

What could go wrong

As fucking cool as this thing looks, it's kinda big to be 'marine portable'.

Absolutely nothing user, absolutely nothing

...Am I the only one thinking genestealer neophyte hybrids with bolters and statuesque heads will make for much cheaper plastic sisters than the dark eldar conversions?

>Patriarch
>Perhaps the most dangerous Tyranid yet encountered by the Imperium

You wot bug? What about that Swarmlord fella?

You mean that bitch with the swords who keeps getting killed or are you referring to a proper threat?

>patriarch
Muh patriarchy is the biggest danger
And the fact the old model was based on the classic Hollywood Jew - cigar, fat on couch ,rubbing hands
Heck brood kin is like those people who find out they have some Jewish ancestry and become rabid zionists

What i he eating? Another Tyranid?

If we're on the subject of grade school craft materials and genestealers: I once bought some 2nd edition stealers off ebay.

They were based with crafting beads and sprigs of colored tinsel.

Looks like he's sucking the jelly / juicy bits off a human spine

>Swarmlord
>Being anything but a donut steel OC snowflake

that is fucking impressive

Fuck off Cruddace, Swarmlord can't even exist.

probably, but i can't say i care much about dark eldar or sisters

while you're at it pick up some craft paints

>only now, during the Time of Ending
40K END TIMES CONFIRMED.

8TH OF SIGMARINES INCOMING

That...is not a bad idea.

>Heck brood kin is like those people who find out they have some Jewish ancestry and become rabid zionists
Man that hits a bit close to home. Lost a good friend to the cult.

It's been the "time of ending" since 5th fucking edition dropped eight years ago.

I have a spess mehreen tactical squad of 10 and I've managed to build another squad of 5 plus a chaplain from bits and crap.

Is that good to go for small games?

I have a missile launcher, melta, combi melta on the squad of 10, and a plasma gun and grav pistol and power fist on the squad of 5

The chaplain has a plasma pistol.

Should I change the gear? I hear melta is useless on a tac squad and the grav pistol may be useless too. Or maybe it's better on the chaplain?

What CSM units are considered good or above average when compared to the other armies?

So any of you play any games recently.
I played 3 today in an local tournament as Skitarii and a friend played as tyranids, won 1 lost 1 and had one draw

Anyone play any good games recently? Pic related is a game I played yesterday. Also post game pics.

Grav and Plas pistol are useless.

You have the bare minimum for a CAD but with no transports or anything I would be suprised if it was more than 200pts.

Do Nuln Oil bottles have a killswitch, where they allways fall over the third time you use them?

I swear to Christ I've spilled more Nuln Oil than I've actually used.

Is a plasma pistol useless even on a chaplain?

I have spares for two bolt pistols, for the chaplain and one sarge.

Is the power fist acceptable on the sarge?

Blu-tak

You fucker beat me to it. Kek. But got some more pics from my IG vs CSM game if anyone wants me to dump.

Is it fair to say that the Third War for Armageddon is/was the most desperate battle ever fought by the Imperium?

I'm gonna play my DE/harlequins against a friend's DA tomorrow for 1250 pts. Im not very good with my DE and I keep getting rekt by his chaos demonkin.

My list goes like this :
HQ
1 archon with shadow field, armor of misery, webway portal and agonizer

Elite
10 kabalite trueborn loaded with 2 blasters and 2 dark lance on a Raider with weapon racks

Troops
1x10 kabalite warriors including one blaster and one sybarite with haywire grenades on a Raider

1x5 kabalite warriors (just to fill the mandatory troop slot)

Fast attack
5 Reavers including 1 arena champion equipped with agonizer and cluster caltrops

Heavy support
1 ravager full dark lance with splinter racks

Cast of players
5 players equipped with harlequin's kiss inclunding one troupe master with harlquin's embrace
JOINED by archon, death jester and shadowseer equipped with ML2 and mask of secret

I dont know about his list. I don't have any venoms nor anymore reavers unfortunately.

Can I win ? Any suggestion ? Does the troop of player count as a troop slot? If I remove the 5 kabalite warriors, will I still respect the rule of mandatory 2 troop slots ?

If anything put the powerfist on the chaplain. The plas and grav pistol are overcosted crap.

They wouldn't even be difficult conversions, I think I'm going to have to throw in a squad or two. Call them a detatchment from a different order or something to explain away why I have three entirely different types of mini in my sisters army, soon to be four..

Fuck it, it's not like we're getting plastics anytime soon.

I don't see how you can look at those models and say "yep, that looks like sororitas battle armor".

Haha seems like i was quicker, i would like too see some more pics

It looks like it could pass for shitty power armour, and £20 a squad is a fuck of a lot less than £50.

Are you playing on a 4x4 table?

For you my friend, we SOB players must stick together.

Sergeant's legs are okay I guess? If you replace the Genestealer trinket with an Aquila trinket.

The hype was REAL!

Mother fuckers got twin autocannons and multimelta? or is that a inferno cannon?

Looks like the concept for the
Patriarch is about 10 years old

album.warpshadow.com/v/ShadowsInTheWarp/Tyranid-Archive/sketches/4ed/bl8 - Genestealer Zoan.jpg.html

I know, but they're near £20 for five, and I'm a poorfag. Glad I bought what I did when witch hunters was still a thing really.

Looks like there are some of those little pilot flame buts, so I'm betting inferno canon or twinlinked heavy flamer.

The Neophyte kit comes with 9 to 10 shoutguns.

Now I just need a open topped fast assault truck and I will in heaven.

Why the fuck don't GW support FW and let you use their shit in their stores?

Fucking GW. I've seen other anons post this before but now I finally understand: all the armies I am interested in as second forces are FW. But if I pick one I not only get the joy of paying twice as much for everything, but also get to drive twice as far to go to a store where people may or may not play against FW at all. It's not like FW can possibly break the balance of the game considering all the fucking cheese Tau/SM/Eldar/Admech/Necrons can come up with, either.

Is this literally just a profit-ensuring measure or something?

Now imagine a nation of them
And they send them back to the USA where they get fast fracked citizenship and are allowed to become senators despite dual nationality

Also do you think that mining battering ram will have special rules?

Yes had too because here were so many people playing, but it was alright 1000 point limit so not that many models

Probably reroll dangerous terrain and inflicting damage on units it tankshocks like destroyer blades or deffrola.

It also has 19 head options, so you have spares for IG infantry boxes.

GW actually encouraging and providing support for kitbashing, I must be fucking dreaming.

It's a stupid business decision. They need to get the FW stuff more front and center and let people order from FW in GW/third party stores so those stores can get credit.

Things got interesting here.

If it's a one man store like most of the USA then the one man hates anything he doesn't get the full sell price

I like how genestealers will wait decades for a suspectable host but from what I see all they do is fuck white men.

They do, if you're blackshirt isn't he's going against company policy.

At least my local black shirt has said that the policy is FW is fine since its an official Gw product.

apparently not. I'm going to mix them with scion and space marine scout bits to make guard veterans from a space-based force.

I posted some pics 2 or 3 threads ago about my game against tyranids. It was a really close win, and I would have lost if the game ended turn 5.

I'd give the 5 kabbies a venom, and I'd actually recommend splitting up the trueborn and giving them both venoms instead of the 1 raider

Here's the end result of my casualties. Lost a whole bunch of Guardsmen and a Lacannon but managed to keep all my russes barely alive. Chimera was not unused in that game.

just bought a box of these guys.

how badly did i fuck up?

Nah, genestealers are equal opportunity horrifying alien rape monsters

Not bad. Just give them impaler cannons and go for it.

Not badly, hive guard aren't the most optimum choice but they're still worth taking if you need something to crack open transports and light tanks.

cool models, decent rules

tyrant guard aren't too hot on the table but they've also got really cool models so who cares

sweet baby jesus the paint job on those space marines is wonderful

I think i saw that atleast remeber the babay carriers

Guardsmen seems expendable tanks not so much, only played agains imps once, fucked the guardsmen with my long range guns and thenn got raped by the tanks

Hard to tell with the fucking oil painting filter on everything.

They were amazing, he won first place in painting, they looked so amazing

>LC&HB-sponsons
>On a vehicle that has Ordnance weapons

Please dont do this. You just played with 30pts handicap.

Marines look based as fuck

It helps user. Because scatter die will fuck you over so much. And at least with sponsons you can cause a few wounds if you miss.

They show great technical skills, but the overly soft highlight and black to blue transition makes them look... soft.

Was going to play a 2000 point game at my local GW today. New manager said that only 200 point kill team games were allowed because he didn't know how many people were coming in and he didn't want people playing games that took longer than an hour.

Needless to say I'm pissed off and that's my plans for today up in smoke. The manager had done other stuff in the past that pissed me off and this was just the final straw so I'm avoiding the shop for the foreseeable future.

Thats crap the manager at my shop is really awesome and loves doing tournaments and stuff like that even if it fills up the whole shop

Report him to GW, write professional letter telling them why this manager is preventing you from playing.

More importantly emphasize the fact that you now feel no need to buy any expensive large models because of this rule.

It might work it might not, but you're right. That manager is poison and doesn't like the game other than for money. Never return.

Played a 2k Nugle CSM/Demons vs Tzeentch/Slaanesh Daemons.

Conclusion: Resilience is good, but killing power and mobility wins most days.

ooooh man biovores. I love seeing those fuckers. Did your friend have any success with them?

Played a 14k per side Apocalypse game, Imperium vs Chaos.

It doesnt help. If the russ manages to fire the whole game then it gets six S5 hits and one S9 hit.

On average thats 2 dead marines.

Inb4 you didnt know that Battle Cannon is Ordnance or that firing Ordnance makes your other weapons snap-shots.