Seriously, who the fuck is Satoshi

I can't believe that no one could be humble enough to never come forward, or that someone around him wouldn't spill the beans. My gut tells me that he's dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
twitter.com/yoriko09/status/924086794102042624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you might actually be retarded

the niggas dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)

Because Satoshi is Rothschild establishing a financial new world order

Just think about it

you might actually be satoshi

Sergey nazarov

Satoshi here, ask me anything.
Will only respond 3 questions.

Are you really satoshi?

I am satoshi

YOU

how do you spell satoshi

are traps gay?

No one knows what he looks like. I heard he gets reconstructive surgery every 3 years

Why haven't I gotten my period yet?

Roger Ver?

It's me user, sorry about that.

Your man is waiting for you

Redpill incoming

You have my attention, go on...

This is the answer. RIP

this

Holy shit its weird I don't see anyone talking about this. Satoshis last forum post was literally just a few months from Hal's death.

yeah wtf kek

If you're smart you can use this clue to find Satoshi.
I'd say good luck but that's too cliche.
I wonder if any of you are smart enough?
Google won't help.

Someone would kill him, or a cartel would kidnap his family members and hold them for ransom.

The man or more likely the group that built this understood what they were doing was going to piss off a lot of financial institutions and make them a target. They are likely also very committed to their cause and understand that by selling what they have is about the same as saying bitcoin is worthless.

If you knew all that would you want your name spread around?

probably some white guy desu

>My gut tells me that he's dead.
Same.
He probably is. The guy created crypto for the dark market. Obviously he was up to shady business that led him into deep shit.

He couldn't post anymore due to ALS.
Did you find it odd that his body was cryopreserved? Someday they thaw him out when there are treatments for ALS and he can spend his fortune

It's Elon Musk

>I can't believe that no one could be humble enough to never come forward
Maybe he just doesn't like attention. Not everyone wants to be famous.

Nigga I'm too dumb to even begin to figure that out. Come with more info or stop LARPing

ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?!

?

Some sequence?

People are too hubristic to hold out for that long.

Treatment for death nigga

they took out his blood even

>Hal Finney died in Phoenix August 28, 2014 and was cryopreserved by the Alcor Life Extension Foundation

Does this mean he could come back to life in the future

no, most are, you are, I am, but not everyone. Some people dont want the attention and are more concerned with others.. like I said, bitcoin has the ability to piss off a lot of people... that can make it bad to be known as the creator.

I am pretty sure Satoshi isn't autistic enough to hang out in Veeky Forums

Just kidding. It's Martin Shkreli

Lmao when he wakes up it would be like in Futurama when Fry had a few pennies on his bank account 1000 years ago and suddenly realizes he is like the richest guy on earth.

>he thinks its just one person

Its at least 2 persons: Hal Finney and Szabo

kek I hope for his sake that it works out for him

None of the cypherpunks was Satoshi, that's all I can say.

dorian, hal and nick szabo. dorian is satoshi.

this

LOL

i think its an aussie

It's pretty obviously that he is dead. It was a Colorado kid who died of cancer.

Hal Finney was not Satoshi.

>created crypto for dark market
wrong, idiot.

Satoshi means wisdom, Nakamoto means central force.

Central force of wisdom. Central Wisdom Force. Central Intelligence Agency.

This explains every concern, like how they were able to frame Hal Finney, why the funds have remained untouched, why he never came out, etc, etc.. This gives the gov't extreme power, it's all clear as day boys, wrap it up

the second he 'comes forward', he gets a bag over his head from every government wanting to crack or track bitcoin transactions.

Or some criminal org bags him first, in which they want him to develop a way to steal more coins.

incase you retards can't put it together, it would be pretty easy for the CIA to find out who Hal's neighbors were and do a nice play on words with the best sounding name. It's all an act by Uncle Sam boys

The fact that no one has ever claimed responsibility shows he knew exactly what was going to happen.

Satoshi's a cia nigger, nigger. this is all a hedge by the USA for after the collapse of FIAT, why do you think they haven't banned the biggest threat to them?

No way he's dead. Satoshi was mid thirties when he created bitcoin. PRIME MENTAL CAPACITY. you're not an old slug 60 year old who took horse and buggy. Mid thirties probably multiple computer science degrees. High paying job doesn't need money. Strongly believes that fiat works so no need to cash out. Also selling would be dumb for scarcity purposes.

Why do you niggers not think it was the CIA? Read my above two post and tell me it's not the most reasonable explanation.

Announcing Bitcoin, the P2P cryptocurrency!

Escape the arbitrary inflation risk of centrally managed currencies!

Strap in boys, this is going to be one hell of a ride!

>Intelligence agency leaves cute clues as to its identity in its alias.

Shittiest James Bond ever.

>pic related

Satoshi didn't believe in fiat but couldn't have been an old hag about to die. Satoshi should be in mid 40's early 50's right now. Idk probably foreign but grew up in the states maybe.

I'm not larping, I'm just a random nobody who figured this shit out on my own one day.

It's not a sequence.

>yfw suddenly a transaction appears from his wallet

you're saying that it's the cia because you can interpret his name as something that sounds like 'central intelligence agency' in some sense. are you actually mentally ill or just fucking around?

Why wouldn't they? clearly it's worked, as no one takes this idea seriously. They know how to have fun too, and probably love the torture they knew it'd induce on tinfoil hat fanatics

It is me.

SBI group (big japanese business group) claims to be talking with Satoshi?

Anyone here know japanese? Did they really say this? twitter.com/yoriko09/status/924086794102042624

No, there's a series of reasons why that is the best explanation. That was just the first lead they left.

Another is SN mentioning he worked with a team of 40 PhDs.

SN is Hal Finney

It's me

ur mum

AI obvs. Can't believe people think it was a human.

We are all Satoshi

The only answer is the Ultra Elite knew of the technology and knew of the people working on similar tech. They planted everything properly and even timed Hal Finney's ALS precisely.

The answer for bitcoin is simple, creating a central bank without having to make central banks for all those countries.

And what are those countries?

Third world countries.

tl;dr

>Bitcoin was designed to take over the third world countries money supply and put them in the same line as the rest of the world

right here.

does this guy even know how to program? I imagine he just hired out pajeets for paypal

this is the obvious answer

They don't have the brains for that.

S atoshi N akamoto
S ergey N azarov

>the nigga is busy workin on the future of crypto you stupid fucking autists

that is what the highlighted part says but it appears to be some sort of misunderstanding according to the comments