Filename thread

Repost two, create one edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_6p-1J551Y
youtube.com/watch?v=54_KvM1zvEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Veeky Forums -Traditional Games

Still better than Shrilliary

Need a name for this one. My first attempt would be "Every Birtish PC ever".

>Hot Topic Kids

What the fuck

lewd

What... EXACTLY is he trying to do?

Why the FUCK would anyone do that?
I've never touched a gun in my life and even I know that's pants-on-head retarded.

Guy had a laser under the barrel that was supposed to turn on after a half trigger pull, but he couldn't see it. So instead of unloading the gun and locking the action before testing the laser he just decided to put his hand in front of the barrel of a loaded firearm and attempt to only pull the trigger half way.

Let's face it, PCs do this kind of shit all the time.

kek

What's sad is that doesn't affect his ability to breed.

You know what? I'm willing to give him a pass if that was the first time he'd done something like that, and he learned his lesson afterwards so as to ensure it didn't happen again. It's repeated retardation that makes me wish for eugenics.

What black magic is this?

Normally I'd agree, but there are some acts of stupidity that are just so STUPID that I kind of just can't be that generous.

actuators, gyroscopes and fly-wheels, with a microcomputer driving that
You see those wheels? Total angular momentum is conserved, so if the wheels accelerate in one direction the cube must go into the other
by coordinating the 3 wheels for each axis you can counteract gravity trying to force it to a side and can also change is position by rotating itself onto an edge/vertex
here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=n_6p-1J551Y

I don't understand how this works with the light coming from above like that.

It's just a box of sand. The there's something that calculated the elevation of the sand and the projector just casts a 2D image over the sand according to the elevation.

>Cameras and projector above
>Cameras take 3D snapshot
>computer turns that into a height map
>Computer assigns colors to points based on height
>Projector projects projectorally onto the sand
>GOTO 10

There's a sensor for the height of the sand. The projector then colors it like a topographical map.

KonoSuba is a great anime, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. Started watching with a friend a couple nights ago.

Truth.

I know what Everyone is John is, but I don't get this joke. Someone explain?

Get a load of this newfag. Google search "Hey fags, I'm John",

This pic becomes infinitely funnier when you've watched this: youtube.com/watch?v=54_KvM1zvEQ

Oh no.

I see the Marquess has decided to grace us with his presence.

"How could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes..."

Why does it do that?

I messed with one of those at the science museum.
Its not as fun as it looks.

sometime I feel nothing is ever as fun as it looks

I would recognize that art style anywhere.
Shit, I dropped Billy Bat so long ago that I'd even forgot about it, and now I come across random spoilers.

What game?

That is some hilarious shit.

wow, they made boring fascinating.

It's paying homage to the dread gods of the deep, long may they slumber.

Heh, pretty accurate there.

why do any of us do anything? To attract a female pufferfish to lay her eggs there.

The guy looks shopped into the picture

How bad does it shit on the "trapped in an MMO" trope? Because I like that sort of thing and I'd rather not get involved in something that constantly insults it. But otherwise it looks fucking amazing, explosion mage and maso-tank in particular.

Did DOOM ever give Cage his money back?

>a laser under the barrel that was supposed to turn on after a half trigger pull
For what purpose?

Most likely so that it wasn't always on and only activated before you shoot so that you may do a last adjustment

>1000 dudes fire arrows at him several times
>Not even one hits him
That show jumped the shark so hard with Wolvaryan and John Immortal Stark I didn't watch the finale

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ITS EYES MOVE

...You wouldn't?

Needs that clip from Red vs Blue "It's not my fault, someone put a door in my way"