coindesk.com/futures-launch-rekindle-push-bitcoin-etf-cboe-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

20k in two hours. Screencap this

dubs say 10k in 3.

>ID color
Oh no

20k 3 hour

>pink

No, sorry, my dubs say it will go to $200.

NOBODY JACKS THE SMOKE

oh boi

E X T R A D I P

FUCK

DISREGARD ME. SELL EVERYTHING

>coindesk.com/futures-launch-rekindle-push-bitcoin-etf-cboe-says/
[ULTIMATE WARNING] BANKERS ARE TRYING TO OWN THE CRYPTO MARKET, AS I TYPE THIS. SOON, THEY WILL CREATE A BTC LINKED ETF. THEN, THEY WILL CRASH THE MARKET AND BUY ALL YOUR BTCs, WHILE ALSO MAKING IT ILLEGAL TO TRADE ON "UNAUTHORIZED EXCHANGES". YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT LET FUTURES INFLUENCE BTC PRICE, OR THEY WILL WIN. THEY WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONES ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE BTC FOR MONEY. WARNED. DO NOT LET THE CRASH IT. DO NOT FOLLOW FUTURES PRICES. BUY, KEEP THE PRICE UP, OR THEY WILL WIN. THEY ARE TRYING TO ACCUMULATE BTC VERY CHEAP, SO THEY CAN DO THE BTC LINKED ETF AND MAKE ALL "UNAUTHORIZED CRYPTO EXCHANGES" TRADING ILLEGAL. IF THEY WIN, THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY WILL BE A TECHNOCRATIC DARK AGE, IN WHICH THEY CONTROL CRYPTOS.

Fear not, children, for I am the Biz Prophet.

Be of good cheer, for the price of one Bitcoin shall be $21,500 by the end of business tomorrow

Screenshot this and when I am proven right, you shall worship me as your sovereign.

Nice fearmongering, but how can our evil technolords shut down every possible exchange? How can they shut down decentralized exchanges for that matter?

lmao

maybe they will claim "HACKERS" did it (probably CIA). do you not know the EVIL which rules over this world?

Don't worry user. (((they))) will need to pay me 1 mirrion dorra to get just 1 btc from me.

Holding until we see what comes out in the wash. Wall Street is late to the party, and they will do anything they can to control it.

>id colour
ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME