Sup Veeky Forums I want some merfolk character art if you got any

sup Veeky Forums I want some merfolk character art if you got any

also general character art thread, I'll start dumping what little I have on this PC

Not super sure what you want, but here's a character I played in a one-shot a while back.

I'm looking for people with spears, preferably high fantasy-ish. (Probably dumb-looking, over-the-top, super ornate, etc.)

well I'm playing a merfolk sorceress in a pirate campaign right now and good merfolk art is hard to come by so I'm looking for

also this the kind of stuff you are looking for?

I'll dump what I have, I don't have much high fantasy stuff, and not much spear stuff in general.

Yeah, that kind of style, though I still have no idea why fantasy artists think lances look like that.Ideally, a reasonable spear/lance and ornate armor, but I'm not super picky. I'll see what I can find for merfolk sorceress, though.

And one more for kicks.

Thanks user, these are pretty great.

Much appreciatted, i was looking for the same kind of pictures, ill share what ive found so far.

The following could be interpreted less as "merefolk" and more like "sea monstrosities"

I'll finish this dump with a favorite of mine.
Hope these pictures help you OP

Thanks to both of you, there is some good stuff here

I found another spear guy as well that i looked over so here is this for you

oh and one more

oh yeah and owlknight

pretty sure thats the last of my spear guys I have on this PC

Thanks user.

I'm always tempted to find the source of owlknight, because I see it all over the place but it's such an odd concepy.