Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

Would you take a brown Osiriani catgirl/boy as a cohort? Would you play one? Have you ever GMed for one? What were they like?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372783
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690
docs.google.com/document/d/1ys9ZDJXvCqVJylDY7-fLJdqkCwLRCr3dJ6fk96EOwd0/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Osiriani nekomimi

Rolled 4, 4 + 4 = 12 (2d6 + 4)

First for Ulfen Barbarians

This might be the worst the general's been in several months.

Friendly reminder that barbarian rage, astral suit enhancement bonuses, and buff spells can all increase bust, hips, butt, and/or dick size!

>Cleave sucks

so in 3.5 it required you to down someone before you went to the next guy
In this one it requires they be next to each other.

Is "come at me" good?

Honestly, I would prefer all the dick talk over the weeby /d/ talk

Hey, hey, /pfg/.

What class do I play if I want to be the best usagimimi crafter?

They have +2 Dex/Wis and get bonuses for using anything they craft themselves.

Mystic, maybe? Mystic Artifice is good...

False, there was that really fucking annoying 2hu hate poster. That was way, way worse.

DnD 3.5 question
As 2 fighter / 6 paladin / 2 cavalier
Should I take a magebred ghost tiger and add the celestial template and make that mount or go for something else?

>Honestly, I would prefer all the dick talk over the weeby /d/ talk

This, because the dick discussion is actually talking about Golarion lore.

Do you mean the Come and Get Me Rage Power?

It's great in conjunction with Combat Reflexes, as long as you're willing to take a few hits, and Invulnerable Rager helps a lot

Morale bonuses does not translate into physical changes, it only alters the perceived size of the object.

A raging female barbarian's breasts will seem a lot heavier and hand-filling than her un-raged, while a male Aegis in an astral suit might find a few extra inches added to his length from the spectral essence used to craft his suit.

No, but I would allow a player to take one.

In the Forgotten Realms, not!Greece was next to not!Egypt.

They can invade Mulhorand and take one as a prize.

So, the kingmaker LFG closed. Did QANON get in? Can we expect storytime of a cute sylph witch who holds people's hands whether they like it or not?

Honestly, that sounds fantastic and you should totally go for it, if only because the whole concept reminds me of Holy Diver.

>take one as a prize

But what if the Bane-worshipping Zhentarim intercept the catboy and try to grab the prize?

Right! Not only is it a big ass tiger, but it's a holy tiger and it can smite things as well

Friendly reminder that;

>Ulfen: 2d6
>Hermean and Azlanti: 2d8
>Taldan, Chelish, Garundi and Keleshite: 2d4
>Tian and Vuldra: 2d3
>Mwangi: 2d5

You could probably divide the results by 2 and get your character's bust, too. An Ulfen woman with 3, 5 +2 = 10 would have a 5, meaning E cups.

>was going to work on Unchained Gunslinger
>spent literally two days minmaxing a fighter
Something is wrong with my life.

>Azlanti: 2d8
Do Gillmen retain this, or did the Aboleth bastards take that away from them too?

Think of it this way; thanks to you, we have a statblock for perhaps the most kickass-hard fighter who ever lived.

It probably wouldn't happen.

Bane is still dead during the time my campaign takes place.

I would have to build NPC clerics with the "Servant of the Fallen" feat, or whatever the Pathfinder equivalent is.

Who would stop to cop a feel from a raging barbarian girl?

>2d5

nigga where you getting a d5?

Friendly reminder that the fae game GM increased the number of players to 10 and Aqualla made it in!

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372783

Is Aqualla /pfg/'s new waifu now?

Literally who?

You don't stop to cop the feel, you make her rage to stay conscious as you give her the Ulfen D.

Gillmen retain this, nothing suggests they lost it!

If Mwangi get 1d10 than they'd need 2d5 to get a more stable bell curve.

>Gillmen retain this
Maybe they use it like a vestigial fin as they swim around

>Who would stop to cop a feel from a raging barbarian girl?

A barbarian girl in the throes of passion could very easily have a man cupping one of her breasts when she starts to rage.

Even Shuguru was a better meme than this you tryhard.

Rolled 5, 1 + 5 = 11 (2d6 + 5)

Rolling for my Warder, just for fun. Assuming my Con belt counts; if not, just subtract 2.

The last elven cleric of Desna that I played.
The last elven sandman that I played.
The NPC human Umbral Blade that I made to act as the Johnson in my most recent campaign.

It would also suggest the average gill-woman would have larger breasts and wider hips than other humanoids.

Rolled 1, 1 + 2 = 4 (2d3 + 2)

Rolling for my Tian female Warlord.

F-F-Flat is justice, right?

... Right?

She's not flat! She's got B cups! Those are perfectly respectable handfuls!

Who's Shuguru?

Rolled 2, 5 + 4 = 11 (2d6 + 4)

Rolling for my Ulfen barbarian girl.

Time to bully.

Shiguru was a blatant ERP Kitsune character shamelessly ported into a non-fetish campaign, I'm talking "her art features baseball-sized breasts with extremely visible nipples" types of shameless.

She even worshiped Arshea and had a voracious sexual appetite.

Pretty average for a 2d6.

Furry kitsune bard with titanic titties.

Came asking for build advice.

>baseball-sized breasts
You forgot to mention they were baseball-sized in comparison to the art, not the actual body. They were hanging down to the knees in the art.

And how did we discover her?

Do we still have a link to Shuguru?

Exactly average for 2d6

Rolled 7, 6 + 12 = 25 (2d8 + 12)

Basically unkillable.

Rolling for the super fighter.

Basketball-sized more like.

And it's not down to her knees, just down to her hips.

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690
Boosh.

I don't recall the player originally being noted down as Espagnoll though.

>And how did we discover her?

Either someone here played with her or the player posted her here, I don't remember which.

>Do we still have a link to Shuguru?

Probably? She's not really that special of a character beyond the fetishness.

She's still rocking large E cups, that's pretty huge.

Rolled 4, 4 + 4 = 12 (2d5 + 4)

Rolling for my Osirioni female Alchemist

JESUS FUCK

>F-cups

Dude...

To be fair, that's also for a large sized character with extreme magical and alchemical enhancements, plus it's an old man. Spry old man, but old man nonetheless.

Wow, that's lewd. Is that supposed to be "armor"?

Is Espagnoll special around here?

>strongest fighter to ever live
>also has 25 inch dick
How do wizard even compete?

Biology is an alchemist's playtoy.

Rolled 1, 2 + 2 = 5 (2d3 + 2)

Tien monk do i get a bonus for her being Shelynite

Huh, that's good to know
They're supposed to be bigger though.

Even for a large sized character. Steroids are supposed to make your dick smaller.

Probably by not killing women they fuck or being forced to mate exclusively with horses.

Shelynites learn to love their partners and themselves no matter how they look, she's probably quite comfortable or even happy with her boobs.

>That spoiler

Is this an ERP or something? How do you know they're supposed to be huge? How big did you even describe them?

To be fair without his gear on his dick is only 19". But that's as a medium sized old man.

It's literally the least armor-like of all armors.

Oop, no, she ditched the silken ceremonial. Yeah no, it's just bracers of armor.

As for Espagnoll, I can only recall their name being mentioned before unrelated to Shuguru. Beyond that, I don't recall. They might've been called a faggot a few times?

Which dice would we use for the other core races?

I would vote 2d6 for Half-Orcs, putting them on par with Ulfens in terms of BIGness and 2d4 for Half-Elves just to keep them on par with average humans, but what about Elves, Dwarves, and the small races?

Yes actually, they're I cups. Doesn't matter much though, one of the benefits of Metamorph is having boobs as big or as small as you want for hours/level
Plus being able to literally become male and grow a dick of any size when the situation calls for it.
Also something something knot

Wait no it's 17" without gear or 14" if he also has not mutagen'd.

>tfw old man dick is only 14"

Small races probably get human-size but halved. Elves and Dwarves I'd imagine also get human size, but that's when you have to start going down the rabbit hole and getting girth into the equation.

>but what about Elves, Dwarves, and the small races?

2d4 for Dwarves and Elves, 2d3 for Halflings and Gnomes?

2d8 for Orcs and Lizardfolk.

She wears BOTH silken ceremonial armor +3 and Bracers of Armor +2!

... But why?

This, Halflings are literally half-sized humans, and that should translate into Human/2.

Same with Gnomes just to eliminate headache, while Dwarves should be a straight 2d4 due to their natural stockiness.

>They might've been called a faggot a few times

That's the impression I've gotten. There's been a few stories here and there regarding attempts at GM-ing that ended poorly, and general furfaggotry, but I can't speak to any personal experience with them. For all I know, it might just be people salty about namefagging. Couldn't say.

I can live with this
2d10 for Aasimars, just because they are contractually obligated to be the most OP race in the game by every metric.

Rolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d10)

Let's see how that turns out for them.

Ahh, it got taken out of her actual inventory and is just in the armor slot now.

If you check though, she's only got the +4 armor bonus to AC from the Ceremonial, but a +2 shield bonus. So maybe they're just custom to be a shield bonus, or the DM just said 'whatevs'

But user what about Munavri?

Perfect post

What modifiers do youkai kitsune get? What about their subraces?

Rolled 7, 10 + 4 = 21 (2d10 + 4)

I have an Aasimar warder character...

>That spoiler

user... Tiefling should have 2d10, Aasimar should have 2d6.

Aasimar are meant to be big - but not too big - and generally pleasant to have or be had with.

Tieflings are meant to be the throwaway spawn of gross avatars of lust and excess, having a dick that's *too big* should be a thing for them, especially if they've got "exotic" equipment.

2d3, like the Tian they try to copy.

Agreed. If anyone should be able break 20, it should be Tieflings.

Aasimars are for purity

As much as you'd like to convince yourself otherwise, the furry ones are still the base race and your weeb waifus are the subrace.

What about tieflings descended from rakshasas or nogitsune?

We don't talk about those poorly designed monstrosities.

Rolled 3, 3 + 5 = 11 (2d6 + 5)

Male Half-Orc pre-errata Scarred Witch Doctor, let's go

For the sake of brevity, all Tieflings should be assumed to have the same size considering a Motherless's "dick" should be as generous as a Demon's "dick", even if one's vaguely tentacle-shaped and the other's built like a horse.

So

Reposting my Path of War: Expanded Archetypes for Non-Initiating Classes.

Anybody want to help fill in the Rogue section? The only one I know to be completely compatible with the Hidden Blade is the Eldritch Scoundrel (6969 initicasting for life vapenation) and I'm not keen on going through EVERY SINGLE archetype to figure out the combos for them.

docs.google.com/document/d/1ys9ZDJXvCqVJylDY7-fLJdqkCwLRCr3dJ6fk96EOwd0/edit

forgot the link fuck

>Combat Reflexes
How did I not notice this feat. Holy fug

>Invuln Rager
Hmm, I'm at 6. I guess I could retrain

Rolled 5, 3 + 2 = 10 (2d10 + 2)

Rolling for my demure, well-spoken demon-blooded Tiefling Paladin.

>6969 initicasting for life vapenation

Nightmares, pathwalkers, polymaths, and warpath followers already BTFO an eldritch scoundrel/hidden blade at this.

Especially the pathwalker. Why does nobody talk about this busted archetype?

>Finish tonight's session
>Come back to surprisingly thought-out penis discussions

I don't even know how to feel about this.

What's been going on with all the super minmaxing? Honestly I kind of want to use that fighter as a BBEG, but don't know if I should.

Embarrassed? Tired? Aroused?
There's a wealth of options user, you can find something I'm sure.

Why don't you appreciate my memes?

Welcome to Veeky Forums, paison.

Rolled 6, 2 + 3 = 11 (2d6 + 3)

Rolling to see how well Angel-kin Aasimar Paladin can Smite Evil in the bedroom

Just let it happen user. Well thought out discussion of anything is better than mindless weebery.

I think they said they're nerfing it.

Lucerne Hammer+say an Enlarge Potion that lasts a few minutes means you can crack skulls with your polearm as least twice before they are next to your square.
Beast Totem is an excellent rage power to use with Come and Get Me and polearm. When the enemy gets inside your polearm reach, drop it and slash with your claws.