This Months News/Rumors

What are the plays this month, Veeky Forums? I'll share what I know below.

Other urls found in this thread:

nebl.io/2017/12/03/neblio-development-update-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The following could happen any second:
>LINK
EOY announcement (YUGE).

>REQ
Colossus goes live.

>QSP
CoinBase rumors, surprise news (partnershps).

>18th
RCN has an update.

>25th
QSP delivers some Xmas news.

>28th
NXT airdrop (yuge, obviously, everyone loves free money).

>January
ARDR goes live (YUGE).

And I don't remember the date, but ZenCash secure nodes go live any day now.

Oh, and interestingly, QSP mentioned sharing an advisor with the ChainLink team..

And NAV has plenty of updates on the horizon. Now can we have a productive thread where we help each other make money and exchange info pls?

Alright niggers, I put some effort into this. Now it's your turn

BUMP goddamn. Thinking like this is one of the easiest ways to make money here, just buy the news while it's still a rumor and sell a couple days before everyone else. come on boys

you forgot SALT Platform launch dear user, big one to miss. However im happy to read ARDR on your list, could you elaborate HOW YUGE it will be? Research so far makes me bullish af on Ardor, especially regarding the scalability issue it solves however I just hope they will get their marketing straight, those guys behind it are awesome but they never got marketing right for NXT. Pls someone make me feel cosy here

>sharing an advisor
why does this feel dirty

QSP on coinbase?

why would they ever allow such a low marketcap onto their platform? if anything ripple is next

>why would they ever allow such a low marketcap onto their platform? if anything ripple is next

Another theory is that QSP will help Coinbase to audit Altcoins that have the potential to be listed.

I didn't say listed. it's been confirmed they are meeting with CB, and C is listing erc20 tokens next year, making QSP a valuable asset to them, like this gyu says:

>FUNFAIR
Dec 20th, Company update

>IOTA
Dec 14th, Microsoft France meet-up

>immediately hides thread

Are there specific dates for the SALT or ARDR platform launch?

Another terrorist attack in Paris?

No Paris is now run by browns. So I'll fix for you.

>IOTA
Dec 14th, ISIS partnership confirmed

>LINK
EOY

>CLOAK
new privacy protocol

>SHIFT
new protocol, site

>XVG
Wraith goes live

>SUB
Public beta

>Stratis
ICO live, breeze live

>ETC
fork

>ARK
mobile wallet

>WINGS
platform launches

>ARD, RCN, ETH, IOTA

SALT anytime this month.
ARDR : 1st January

Any dates? Thanks for updates

Easy

nebl.io/2017/12/03/neblio-development-update-3/

Under the radar asf too and on a small pullback in the last few days

Why?

When is public beta for SUB? I sold the private alpha success news. Thanks for the news, I think we need a freenode channel for this kind of stuff.

I tend not to trust people that go all in on shitcoins, but I'll look into this because I'd be stupid too ignore a lead.

I wasn't all in till it dipped to 20k sat and then I had to dump the rest of my btc in

It's so small it doesn't get JUST'd as hard as some other alts when BTC moons

>getting JUST'd when BTC moons
REQ, NXT and ARDR have also been holding up extremely well.

Any exchanges for this you recommend?

What speaks for Neblio is the tiny 42Mio Cap compared to its competitors. its basically aiming to be a better Stratis.. might happen might not happen however chances that it gains significant value alone through hype and market are high imo

Wabi

There is dates, but I'm too lazy to find them all. I have invested in all of those along with REQ which seems to have had it's pump. One last one though rumored to have the first mobile wallet with a phone # for transactions launching soon

>MTL

Dip tomorrow leading up to GDAX maintenance, sell before it and rebuy during dip.

Cryptopia only good way to get in rn, other exchanges heavily hinted at this month

that's what's prevented it from getting a bigger mktcap thus far, cryptopia is 60%+ of the volume and cryptopia is not a very high liquidity exchange

They have not tried to hype themselves at all. They want to have a very high functioning product first, marketing is not on their roadmap till next year, they are well ahead of schedule though.

TRST Beta release this month as well i think

chaintrade hits etherdelta on the 17th. only coin trading commodities. gonna be yuge

>Wraith goes live
Sure. It totally won't be put off a fourth time by the same people who set it. "We're just rolling it out incrementally" "The hurricane affected our timeline" "We were asleep when the countdown timer hit zero" "We reset the countdown timer once during"

Sunerok is a fucking idiot, if it ever goes up it'll be a pnd

Have you goyim heard aboot Cindicator?