BUT BUT BUT, BITCOIN IS CRASHING RIGHT???

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
time.com/money/5002378/bitcoin-creator-nakamoto-billionaire/
lambo2btc.com/
discord.gg/BkUZdWc
bitcointicker.co/coinbase/btc/usd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was not even a week ago when the nocoiner faggots were claiming bitcoin is finished LOL

>its not real
>I choose not to participate in ponzi scheme illusions
3 years from now
>I really fucked up

Threadly reminder that by 2020 bitcoin will reach 3 million dollars and all the money in the world will be placed into reserve to make sure that all bitcoin owners are paid out a the peak market value. Keep buying user you are doing the lords work.

DW you dont missed anything. Nobody who has a decent chunk of btc wont be able to cash out.

Bitcoin will not crash. It's gonna reach stratospheric numbers because it's designed for such thing. The supply is fixed and with the ever increasing mining difficulty, it gets progressively harder to mine a single bitcoin every day, making every already existing bitcoin more valuable.
If Bitcoin ever fails, it's gonna be because of its potential failure to adapt to advancements in technology, which would cause the replacement by other cryptos/more sophisticated technologies.

>t. ancap
Come on, dude. You can't even understand the reality of human behavior enough to know that ancap is kike bullshit, yet you are certain that a outdated and flawed "crypto coin" will be valuable in 2-3 years?

kek

at this point, i don't even feel sorry for retards falling for this bulltrap 1h before the massive crash

It's a currency linked to nothing, is a speculator bubble, it's value can't rise above the stuff it's supposed to buy, if you're buying something with the only purpose of it can make more money without contributing any product you are in a scheme

FIAT KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

watch how the kike banker shreeks in fear as cryptocurrency slaps his hazel eyed wallstreet waifu in the face

Look, I want to get into this, but the last two times I got in on stocks, I lost my 10-year old birthday money on Enron, and the second time I lost 1000 during the housing bubble.

I know I'm a black sheep stock-wise, I buy on the peak I'm fucked.

But I thought this was the massive crash!

What is that program you’re using. I’ve seen some kid in my finance class using it

$2 = 1BTC
Stay in or lose it all. Choice is yours. Timing is key.
Bitcoin isn't backed by real world power.
Real world power and overthrow the system whenever they would like to
Nobody knows the creator.
Blind trust is for morons.

Can't argue these facts.

>"muh bitcoins is fighting banking/fiat currency"
>entire value of bitcoin relies on its percieved value in terms of fiat currency controlled by banks

That's... literally not what I said.

>I lost my 10-year old birthday money on Enron
MIllenials are the beaten step-children of history.

gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD

or = and*
and = will*

But you should get the picture. Pull out when you feel satisfied!

I don't see why knowing the creator is even relevant as long as you know how the system works and the creator doesn't have any power over it (which they dont).

Yeah look at that volume spike. What you're seeing there is a Jew going bankrupt in real time. At least $75 million in liquidity just got burnt to prop the prices back up.

How do I liquidate my 1 bitcoin?

>entire value of bitcoin relies on its percieved value in terms of fiat currency controlled by banks
suuuuuuuuuure it does

This is what bitsheep actually believe

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

>you have just bought BTC for $100
>your order will be delivered in 9 days
>the fees are $50
yup
sounds like a awfully good idea friendo

>and the creator doesn't have any power over it

In bitcoin the earlier you are the more you are rewarded. the bitcoin creator most likely has a ton of bitcoin. He can cash out as much of the "investor" money as he likes and the exchanges let him.

time.com/money/5002378/bitcoin-creator-nakamoto-billionaire/

Give it to me

>high volume

Really makes you think.

divide by 5

All evidence to this point has been contrary you brainlet

ya because you cant prop the price up by buying a shit load of .000001 fractions of btc

$70 to send a transaction. Come on.

WRONG

lambo2btc.com/
Bitcoin is valued in terms of Lamborghini Aventadors

lambo2btc.com/

fiat backed by bitcoin people will stop asking why the gold reserves (((disappeared)))

No but the alts are AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Why didn't I sell for btc earlier. I lost so much! I wont lose more at least AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BUBBLE POP, today or tommorow, trust me

the gain has to be retraced - 5k next goal

if this doesn't happen I'm gonna be posting pink wojaks here for a long time

sold all my BTC at 15.5

MOTHERFUCKING ETH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>all the money in the world will be placed into reserve to make sure that all bitcoin owners are paid out a the peak market value

haha yeah that would be what that meant. sounds real plausible when you put it that way

BTC Price Discussion here: discord.gg/BkUZdWc

>gold is priced against USD so gold has no value

SOLD NOW

sell at highs. buy at dips

tomorrow at dip buy again retards, thank me later

>swing trading btc
>could have taken a 2% gain on a dip, but got greedy
>it goes on a spree and now going to lose 5%

well. people got loads of money from bitconnect too. just need to predict when to gtfo. which isn't necessarily that easy in every case. when an asset's main perceived value is through greater fool theory by a large portion of the holders, a price floor will be very low compared to ATH.

And the nocoiner was never heard from again.

I bought $100 worth on coinbase with $1.99 fee and it was put into my wallet instantaneous. Don’t know what you’re talking about retard and I even used a normie platform.

>Bitcoin goes down
THIS IS THE END
>Bitcoin goes up
LOL FUDDERS BTFO 1 MILLION EOY

See you when it's down again tomorrow

CRAAAAAAASH INCOMING

Not if it gets past 17k bitcointicker.co/coinbase/btc/usd/

Oh wow you're going to be miserable when it's over 20k by New years

> mfw Satoshi Nakamoto is actually a New York jew who made BTC to inevitably become a billionaire while millions of nerds fuel his invention.

No one cares we are just making money

lol you're delusional if you think anyone cares about this shit in the long term, they just want to make quick bux and get out to return to their banking overlords.

Double top pattern.

>Buttcoiners unironically and literally believe that Bitcoin is going to go much higher than it is now because it has done so in the past

Bitcoin will never even reach 25K USD. Screenshot this post and taunt the fuck out of me if I am wrong

Screenshotted because you're right and I need to add to my collage when bitcoin crashes

Thank you user I appreciate it. I can't wait to see this shit fall to the ground. My alts will suffer temporarily, but this bitcoin tyranny needs to end. Literally king of shitcoins.

Why not move into fiat on gdax?
That's what I've done.

I'd be selling at a loss right now on my alts. Just going to hold through the storm and accumulate while low and take things a bit longer term. Some of my holds like Ripple and SALT I don't feel will be too affected anyway.

wait, why are they both bald?

Ponzi scams can sustain themselves for a long time. The cryptards don't seem to understand the difference between PRICE and VALUE. While fake crypto "currencies" continue to gain in PRICE, they always have and continue to represent ZERO VALUE.

So you buy at shitcoin for $100, $1,000, $10,000, $20,000+ -- tell us what you actually own now? While the USD is central bank issued fiat, it is at the very least the petro dollar.

If you made money on shitcoin, take your profit and consider yourself fortunate. There will come a time when that option will be off the table.