Holy shit LINK is mooning

This is it. We will never see a $0.25 LINK again. It is finally our time to shine boys. Literally last chance to get in.

posted this earlier today saying LINK was gonna break out. but muh TA is a meme meme

pfffft

FUCKING BITFINEX DOESNT LET MOVE FUNDS UNLESS THEY ARE MORE THAN 250$

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND THIS WILL BE BIGGER MOONING THAT IOTA HAD

I fucking only have 5k. Was planning on buying more tomorrow when I free up some money but it's going to be too late.

Was trying to get hard. But then i realized the last two months has given me permanent blue balls and now i cant even jack off anymore. Can I sue Sergey for that? Any lawyer here willing to take my case?

omg those meme lines are real

Just hold for 5 years and retire

I saw your post, man. It made me hopeful :)

I might transfer some fucking savings account money right now to buy some more.

>stinky linky

Nobody is willing to sell for less than $0.25 any more. Guys, if you got out of Link you had better hurry - not many sellers right now.

link will be PnDed until mainnet launch. so basically it will always be PnDed forever.

Can no-LINKers please stay out?

Hnnnngh

holy shit this looks like a genuine breakout

Chadfolio

It is for real. There are only a couple hundred thousand Links left on Binance right now for current price range. Good luck buying cheap Link anymore. We are striking oil finally.

You never buy on an upswing. Holy hell man.

I have .5 link will I make it?

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING

bought150k over 3 months of depressing accumulation to offset my capital gains in other coins

why is it going up NO NO FUUGGU
MY TAXES ARE FUCKED

pump it

that ta was basically every shit coin on binance since they all follow btc

dumping has started

pump n dump, nothing to see there

Dude. Everything is way too green right now. Wait for impending dip, see if it starts going up again for a couple minutes, THEN buy.

Normally I'd agree but.. look at all those buy orders

>he's a stinky linky

PnD
under 1800 sats again

On 2nd thought you may be right. If those are fake buy orders to get people to fomo. Damn I'm no good at these psychological games.

And back up above 1800 sats.

Are you mad, bagholder

stupid question.
What does sats mean

.00000001 btc = 1 sat

fgt

it means you're a spasticated stinky linky

Saturday

>see 1830 sat
>log in to sell
>fucking retarded puzzle shit
>go to LINK
>already down to 1750 sat in seconds

fuck this shit

stupid unit of measuring

Dude, The price of BTC went up, so the value in Sats went down. The dollar value still went up though.

To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to solve Binance's puzzles.

daily reminder linkies

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

absolute dogshit PS

almost under 17k sats

Dumping

>be stinky linky
>fomo in around oct 16
>buy in at $0.5
>it crashes hard
>fomo on Veeky Forums hoping others will buy your bags

nice try STINKY
L
I
N
K
I
E
S

whats the frog

>be new to crypto
>buy 6k LINK at $0.16
>Next week it's $0.25

Chad?

What dose the really long red bar with the really long thread pointing down mean? Are we mooning hard!?! This is so exciting!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHH BITCOIN HAS STOLEN ALL THE LINK!

LINK is very unusual in that is moons downwards. Should moon to 17c by morning. What a time to be alive!

Fudder are not allowed to buy!

only a matter of time, my friends.

the price singularity.

cope harder linky

I might have just fell for the meme bought 10k link hope I don't regret this

Oh there's nothing to worry about you'll be making profits in no time >:)

you just bought his bags

wtf binance is now charging 10 LINK per withdrawal ='(
why did they double it
is there a way to not pay that much? does the bnb thing work with withdrawals?

they raised it to 10? those fucking jews

They should make it 1 k Link. Sick of you weak hand and bot fuckers lowering the price

Lol, in five years that will be 1k

most expensive withdrawal fee ever

and how much would you have made holding btc? :D
Lost any satoshis by any chance? lol

So when corporations use this coin and Sergey releases 300+ million coin to them won't that tank the price

i noticed that too. binance wants their LINKs. they aren't stupid.

big if true

no, because their nodes will be holding it. Morgan Stanley isn't gonna be selling their shit on binance.

>LINK IS MOONING
>Check
>It isn't

For fucks sake people. Why bother lying.

your portfolio is almost identical to mine with LINK and REQ flipped. I'm killing you right now but a year from now you'll probably have a much nicer lambo

pretty sure morgan stanley love selling tokens on binance.

i-it was mooning! for real, i swear!

Wouldn't injecting the market with a liquid portion of 33 percent drop the price though? Aren't these coins all controlled by Sergey? Not trying to FUD, these are questions asked to me from the people I'm shilling to

sure it was, LINKie. we believe you

Pepe Baller, how much LINK you hodling? I was also doing the math, when ripple was at $3B market cap it was working with 100 banks. If all of swifts 12k banks use chainlink we could see $1000 LINK 2020. No?

the tokens are for the nodes you hillbilly. no one is injecting the market with them. your stepdad asks dumb questions. just tell him to buy more beanbits.

You losers are getting manipulated by the chinks. Get a fucking clue. Those dog eaters love cheating you out of your money.

these coins are only to be given to the big boy, huge banks n shiet companies. they are given free coins because they are going to be adding immense value to the network. if swift officially starts using LINK and is given 20 million coins, do you think that will help or hurt the price?

Thoughtful argument.

No, LMAO. Coin value isn't calculated on (x multiplied by number of banks).

so BTC will be 1.5million at least?

I think long term it'll help the price. But I don't know how to argue the fact that 66% of the coins are out of the market, and when they're put into the market the price will drop

AHHHH BTC took all the Satoshis. I am ruined! SELLSELLSELLL AHHHHHHHHH There is still time to save some satoshis!

>moving LINK to cold wallet means you have weak hands and/or use bots
stay retartet meit
we'll all be at the party

My knowledge on valuation is nil. Please enlighten me on what you estimate LINK to potentially be worth, and the methodology that got you to it.(genuinely, I would like to understand better)

>ALT coin goes up .5%
>"TO THE MOOOOOOOON"
>Then it goes down 3%
Every time

My guess is Sergey wouldn’t do anything to tank the price because it would hurt the nodes who hold it too.

not necessarily
if the new demand created by the adoption outweighs the new circulating volume, it will not tank the price

god

everything i do is a fuckup

everything i sell moons instantly

everything i buy crashes instantly

i can't fucking take it anymore

stop trading then. Hold or get the fuck out

ChainLink will most likely be the one and only decentralised Oracle service, at least for the first couple of years. I could go into this in greater length but basically it comes down to how long they've been in development, how close they are to launch, how well they're in with big potential partners, and how there isn't a single meaningful competitor in this space. No, not Aeternity or Corda or any of that shit.

So, ChainLink, assuming a successful mainnet launch, will be THE trustless way to move information on and off chain.

ChainLink will not just be the de facto Oracle service for Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger, NEO and other smart contract platforms, but it will be the de facto Oracle service for any in house blockchain that wants to trustlessly transact with other in house blockchains or with public blockchains.

In making trustless end-to-end smart contracts a reality, ChainLink will massively increase the value of smart contract platfoirms themselves, while be versatile enough to work across the existing ecosystem and any new smart ocntract platform that emerges.

I'm not going to give you a price prediction. I think it's stupid. But I will say that ChainLink's use case is so broad, that it is so adaptive to the entire blockchain and smart contract ecosystem, and that it has such a profound competitive advantage that it should be worth tens of billions of dollars by 2020.

One final note is the fact that ChainLink will establish a network of node operators. Any subsequent oracle network that tries to enter the space will be competing against an entrenched first mover. That will be far, far more difficult than entering a normal space as a a competitor.

I feel this user
Exactly what happens to me... always do the opposite of what I intend to do?

>it's 1.5k again

Thank you, I waited patiently and was not dissapointed. Merry Christmas user.

>one LINK will be worth 10 bil in 2020
The future's looking bright fellow marines

Can I come to the party?

>tfw can't buy Chain Link cause I have bitfinex and not binance

dubs confirm $10B/token in 2020