Since whattomine is down, I'm just gonna post here to remind you guys what the best value coin right now is

Since whattomine is down, I'm just gonna post here to remind you guys what the best value coin right now is.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@voxterra77/bulwark-mining-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/
bwk.explorerz.top:3011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumperino

>tfw you bought in at less than $1.50

>bought a 500 BWK share in a masternode for $950
>my masternode deposit is now worth $3250
>my masternode share keeps printing me $120+ each day

I warned Veeky Forums on launch day, and the day after, but nobody listened. lmfao.

What pool are you using? Nano minimum payout is 1000

I'm on BSOD pool, on mobile so Google it, should be linked from the bitcoin talk thread

im using yiimp.poolofd32th.club it has 2% fees which is abit high but it is really reliable

It's so funny to see this thread an hour after I came across this coin in my search for something new to point my rig and gaming gpu at.

Wish I had seen your threads earlier OP, this is pretty unreal.

Think I should do anything with Masternodes or has that ship sailed?

What's the profitability on that?
Does the algo prefer nvidea or amd?

say In a 7x 1070 or 6x vega 64

I believe nist5 algo prefers nvidia.

Is it worth is to stop vertcoin for this?
also mining electroneum with amd

I would say so, at its current price it's probably the #1 profitable coin. Point your nvidia at it and see how it does after a few hours, you'll probably be happy with it. Good luck

Any good pool?
eu
Any good nist5 miners?

use yiimp.poolofd32th.club.

i don't understand how the fuck it can be profitable ? network has 600+ gh/s.
while one videocard can make like 0.01 of gh/s

all the fucking coins with word masternode have insanely high hashrate from day one.

you literally can make coin called shitmasternodecoin. and it will get tens of thousands cards pointed at it on first hour.

>has that ship sailed

masternodes.pro/

BWK currently top of the ROI charts with 1000% ROI.

Also, the master node reward is set to increase month on month peaking in March.

The coin has been out for 1 week, no boat has sailed too far away and we are all still early adopters, my fellow Bulwark Bulls.

correction
bwk.explorerz.top:3011/
Network 1288.9265 (GH/s)
how the fuck this is profitable ?

DELETE THIS THREAD!

I'm not done accumulating yet!

this. need masternode.

DEUS VULT BULWARK

Fuck you both, I got my master node, time for price to increase so nobody else can get one.

>no boat has sailed too far away and we are all still early adopters, my fellow Bulwark Bulls.
wat

I also want one now
How many do you need?

Profitability for miners is a function of hash rate / reward / coin cost. Here the hash rate (currently 1.2 TH/s) / reward (39,200 BWK /day) / cost (40,000 SAT) makes math that works out decently.

This breaks down to: 32.66 BWK / GH

Or 1.3m satoshi / GH

A single 1070 will produce about 50 MH/s so... 65,000 SAT / 1070 / day or about $10/card currently.

Still very profitable.

5k bulwarks, was like $5500 bucks 4 days ago, $32k now

Damn.
Guess I'm going to stick to mining for now. Unless there are other sub 5k worthy oportunities

there's pool seats available in the discord #masternode channel, ask around, plenty of 500 and sub seats

>A single 1070 will produce about 50 MH/s so... 65,000 SAT / 1070 / day or about $10/card currently.

nividia users are lucky. amd card gives like 7-10ish.

7-10MH instead of 50.

For how long though?

use your luck while you can.

Kind of out of luck, my rigs are not with me