Well Veeky Forums?

well Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/gold-price-history-3305646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ofcourse it's a bubble. Only retard normies who bought above 15k say otherwise.

yes obviously, however

we ain't at the tip yet

We are. It will never moon past this. End of the line NEETs, all your shekels belong to wallstreet now

One more post about bitcoin being a bubble and I’ll fucking kill myself

You’re the same retards that rejected agriculture for hunter-gathering, cars for the horse and carts, fiat for bartering. You’re FUCKING BRAINLET NEANDERTHALS.

hey lets carefully select the time frames of each to artificially meme that bitcoin is a bubble

that will surely keep the price down until we can accumulate a massive amount and keep joe out of the game

nice just sold 100k

with age comes wisdom, history will forever repeat it self.
the top billionaires in finance are all over 60 with the majority 70+ years old.
I bought in the last market crash in 2008 and have made 350k
Now i'm just waiting again.
tick tock

It's not properly a bubble but it's being treated as one. I suppose "Normies" don't understand what bitcoins are and many think it's actually something analogous gold. So it's being hyped because they think it has some intrinsic value, but don't get that without liquidity it's just a meme. So people who selled at peak are smart, maybe there's another peak, but acting as it will magically keep going up is complete horseshit.

>One more post about bitcoin being a bubble and I’ll fucking kill myself
Please don't. Then you would die before seeing it pop. Wait for the crash THEN kill yourself.

Fucking hell you idiots.
I'm so tired of this shit.
Part of what makes a BUBBLE a BUBBLE is that it can POP on a fucking dime. YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN THE BUBBLE WILL BURST IT IS FRAGILE DO YOU NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE METAPHOR THAT GAVE RISE TO THIS TERM?

To clarify I know gold isn't valued because of its intrinsic value, but a lot of people who invest on gold just think like that and believe it can never go down.

Won't be in popping-territory until all the smug faggots that currently are calling it a bubble capitulate.

>he thinks bitcoin has practical use

why image starts in 2014?
the multiple of starting price is more like 500000

My response to this whole thread. Fucking everyone needs to read my post.
I'm so annoyed with Veeky Forums's bullshit.
When was the last time we had a thread on anything other than crypto?

You all complain about the wealthy making money the way we make money in a crypto bubble with the risk factor only being what we put in, yet any time anyone, including myself, tries to make a thread about making money in any other way than crypto, it gets overshadowed by crypto hype and shills.

t. nocoiner

majority of these ICO's that are premined coins are fucking scams
what better place to scam naive college kids than on Veeky Forums
college kids are some of the easiest people to scam in the world.

I have crypto you mongrel. That's how I fucking know now and its also why I want to do something other than put all my eggs in one slot machine.

Crypto has a purpose. You can transfer value with increased security. However, that won't be seen for some time until all these uneducated fags have left.
If they leave.

>majority
try all of them, though autists can still make some fast moolah if they don't get greedy and don't hodl

I agree crypto has many purposes, but bitcoin is shit unless it scales.

its too volatile for any legitimate uses. the day will never come where women are standing around the grocery store, trying to lock in good prices on a gallon of milk thats rapidly changing in price on a WIFI ticker.
>.0000000143BTC per gallon
>.00000559243BTC by the time you get to the register

Don't get me wrong. I don't know if bitcoin is the best way to do certain stuff, but it is *a* way and it is a way that a lot of people know now.
Whether or not that means I'm going to bother with adding to the small amount of btc I'm holding right now or not remains to be seen.

ETH might be a better deal, but I don't know enough yet.
Either way, I'm tired of crypto. I want to fucking talk about something else for a change...

Do you think the billonaires that need/will need to move money onchain give a fuck about you subhumans? we don't need normies to go to the moon.

>what are adoption curves

As soon as people begin to understand BTC, the volatility disappears

You misunderstand what I mean by "value". I still don't know if its a store of relative value (something along those lines) or a currency. In any case, the volatility has to settle down before anything happens.
It needs to go back to that mt gox crash.

>BTC gets to mcap of a few trillions (considering it could take over the mcap of gold and fiat, this is not impossible)
>a "whale" buys 10 billion worth of btc
>the price moves up by 0.01%

>every growing number is a bubble
fuck off

>how do I know half of Veeky Forums is /pol/?

The meta threads are becoming more and more similar.

>well Veeky Forums /pol/?
>x and y BTFO
>literally the exact same sentiment over the Pajeet and the Jew
>hates central banking
>likes the NatSoc aesthetic, but is libertarian

You would be right if there weren't other crypto's that allow the same ability to move money but are superior. The king of crypto has likely not even been created yet.

this

Overlay 2013 you retard.

There AREN'T.

PoW is still the most secure and bulletproof method, the rest are memes.

Wealthy people want:

1) Track record (bitcoin has and will always have the longest
2) Security (PoW, highest hashrate)
3) Liquidity

The rest is memes. We are going to 20+ trillion marketcap. Enjoy your cryptokittietangleringbullshits.

check these bubbles out with similar charts

As if bitcoin miners won't start mining something else if it's more profitable.

BUBBLE POP today or tomorrow. trust me, see charts

this gain has to be retraced -> 5k next days

the tech is blockchain. blockchain will be on the adoption curve with or without bitcoin.

>because you think bitcoin is in a bubble you hate cryptocurrency

What kind of a manipulative, below the belt tactic is this? Is this how emotionally attached you are?

BTC has a lot of flaws, and sooner or later the bubble will pop as investors move to more reliable, interesting, and faster forms of cryptocurrency.

Get over it faggot

Technology paradigms vs. single speculative asset

Blockchain as a technology paradigm is here to stay, Bitcoin's current USD price is not.

BTC is top of mind at this point bro. If anything it'll evolve and adjust to improve its flaws, but I don't see any coins replacing BTC in the near term. ETH would be a candidate but it is complementary to bitcoin rather than direct competition

its not real
bitfinex is completely fake
the transactions are all bots
watch out for incoming bitcoin exchange ban in the us

>I don't know.

>Bitcoin
>2014

how many retarded meme nonsense charts has Veeky Forums posted over the last 5 years?

No way? Inflation exists?!?! I thougt it was a made up word or something, what a surprise!
thebalance.com/gold-price-history-3305646
Retard.

BTC crash around new year, screencap this.

>One more post about bitcoin being a bubble and I’ll fucking kill myself
asuuming u gave nobody ur buttcoin info before u off urself, what happens to your bitcoin when u die?
what if every buttcoin owner dies without giving their buttcoin wallets?
checkm8

UPSIDE DOWN HEAD AND SHOULDERS HAS APPEARED GET IN BTC NOW