Is this a good buy right now?

I feel it could get to $40 easy, right?

I threw a hefty amount in today.

big announcement coming this week

What's their deal with Microsoft?

Chinese exclusivity announcement coming soon

I'm wondering if I should liquidate my VTC and go all in on NEO. I'm worried that VTC might bleed out after the halving.

What say you boys?

stocking up right now while its cheap, gonna be the last dip imo

VTC brings nothing to the table.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS COIN IS SHIT LERMAO

What about the huge fucking drop off in price support on the neobtc chart? It’s about to fall off a cliff

yeah this is dogshit

Buy DNA on cryptopia

Shitcoin alert

>mOds

I need some quality FUD for NEO asap! Can you give me the scoop?

Is it just a WP product?

Have you seen the BTCUSD chart lately? Just because bitcoin is going retardedly berserk it doesn't mean there aren't other promising projects out there.

NEO is a good coin dont listen to these children. look at their 2018 ico line up. The beginning of an ecosystem is forming, lots of things lining up. Not to mention it is a DBFT consensus which passively gives you a gas coin which is the utility function of the network, much like how ethereum coin is the utility coin for their network.

You fukn retard I asked for FUD fuel not FOMO force.

The github FUD nonsense for ADHD kiddies might be up your alley

>pricing shitcoins in fiat
The absolute state of alties.

This coin sucks. I held it for about a year, it didn't go anywhere, in fact I lost money. I sold some Monero for it, I'd have doubled my money if i had just left it in XMR.

lack of updates you mean?

a 3D waifu for your troubles

enjoy being a poorfag all your life lol

>tfw you bought at 624k sats

Yeah, the classic "unless you make 1k submits a day correcting the style of the code you are not active" argument.