REQ 20x in 2018

Get in here and post your REQ gains. This is going to be the coin that takes me over 1 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcrypto.info/requestnetwork/
discord.gg/BkUZdWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Up almost 300%. Bought at 4 cents. Unfortunately only put in $300 so fuck my life

I have never been so furious. I sold 590k of them after ing dropped em. Now I'm waiting for a period to accumulate back. I mean I still made a profit, but not what I was hoping. I'll probably buy back 1.2M Req next Monday - Wednesday. Cya then brother. We shall reach a million together.

i was about to ask if you would consider donating to a reqlet but then i realised that shit is a bannable offence

I don't know what feels worse. Selling way too soon or being in the red on a coin. Selling Vechain before the recent masternode announcement caused me physical pain so I know how you feel.

Holy fuck OP
I thought all of this shit was a meme.
How old are you and how long have you been in crypto?

I'm 25 and i've been in since February 2017. Got lucky with an Ethereum investment and I've been chasing moonshots since then lol.

What is a realistic ceiling for this?

Nice work user. I could have been you back in january with a 5k investment in ethereum, but I just kind of lost track of it with school and shit. I am not letting that happen again. Congrats on your gains, and don't let the taxman rape you when you cash out.

I SOLD ALL MY REQ AT 810
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good work bro

I got in ETH at the same time as you but have not been as successful!

>I sold 590k of them after ing dropped em.

If you're level of research is so limited that you thought "ING dropped them" I'm amazed you had the money to buy 590k in the first place.

Wish I wasnt such a poorfag...

Currently, have 200 REQ, but want more. Is there any way I can just get it directly without going through ETH? If not, can I just buy ETH directly on Binance with Credit/Debit?

how stupid is it to buy in now? feeling fomo but also don't want to be an idiot

I sold 150k a week or two ago. Don't have any left.

Send help.

I need to fuck my self, I brought 300k at .035 , sold at .06 for no fucking reason, some one posted about znode master node, thought of buying it, sold req, move my eth to bittrex, then went for smoke by the time back I realized buying zcoin mn not worth it. I left my eth there. I know internally I am doing mistake but after few days req hit 10 cent. did not buy. I regret this for ever.

this question was asked when REQ was .03 cents, .05, .08, .09......and i'm sure people will still be asking when its $1

i fucking love hype messages like this. you've sold me. req here we come

I will leave this for 1 year, will i make it?

we all gotta start somewhere

So thats alot of COSS op

where do you see it going?

if they deliver it.

Good shit, x10 since esrly sept. Due to knc, zen and req.

Where the fuck are all you autists getting all this disposable income? I'm living paycheck to paycheck, god damn it.
>tfw wagecuck salaryman

How about you save money?

It's still under 10 million market cap so there is a lot of room for growth. New UI, trading bounties, updated engine/API for bots, fiat gateways are all in the works and should be delivered in Q1. If they can deliver on these and volume increases then I can pretty much retire off of the weekly dividend payouts.

>save money
>living paycheck to paycheck
user, what part of living paycheck to paycheck don't you understand? I am working a minimum wage job, can't afford to go to college to get a better job eventually, and can't afford to save, I have like 50 dollars left for food and other shit after paying bills and rent.

1. Live with parents as long as possible
2. Work
3. Don't spend needlessly

EZ

I will see you on the moon user.

Gratz on making it, down a martini for me.

invested 3k in ethereum at 400 on june 16th lol. moved into antshares cheap, then omg, then zrx ico, then kyber ico. had 10 btc at the time, then moved 20k into request. anyone here reading this. you can make it

Impressive gains. What were the first coins you put money in?

>parents dead
>already doing #2
>see the reply above you

>4952679
get a better job you retard. get a commercial license and drive a semi

i went to college by taking out student loans, and paying them off with the well-paying job I got from that education.

>hurr durr just get a better job
Sure thing user, I totally have time to go get a CDL.

tfw only 750 REQ :(

and 20x is just the beginning. If VTC can 20x over 4 months, REQ should 40x

>getting loans
user how much of a cuck do you think I am?

Then you're fucked, my dude.

I figured. At least I'm not dead, although sometimes I imagine it's preferable to the nightmare I'm trapped in.

Eth at the ath.. literally bought the ATH. Luckily that week someone posted about antshares. I went in and picked up 400 of them. Then split that and went 2k into OMG at 88 cents. Sold off and did the ZRX ico, sold at 6x, went into kyber and sold at 3x. Then went in about 20k into request network.

I paid off the $20,000 I had in student loans very quickly with the $75,000 I was making annually coming out of college. If you can't see how that was a good deal, you're destined to be poor forever.

Definitely. Buying REQ at 4 cents will be my first really good crypto move I think. How high could it possibly go in the next few years?

>falling for the college meme
Just cause it worked out for you and you found a job doesn't mean it'll work for me. I'd rather not starve and continue my horrible existence than end up homeless potentially. So go fuck yourself.

no you cant buy with usd on binance

I have confidence in Request Network, should I pour 10k in it ? Prediction for 2018. can't hassle with other coins

Damn, nice job. If you keep up smart plays like that you are going to have a great 2018.

Before this I was a nocoiner but I was dating this hot chick from ycombinator, her fetish was to whip my back while I invested more and more into REQ. She's only let me cum if I put 1k down in a single order. You could say I was her piggy bank.

She left me and now I have all this req can't cum unless im in the process of buying request. Honestly that's the only downside to this story. Haha too the moon.

Should I used gdex instead then? I really hate using Coinbase as a middleman for my ETH.

Holy shit user. That's an impressive portfolio, and I truly think you'll net 1 million next year.

I'm a poorfag but more confident now to be holding REQ and ODN if you are doing it.

$1 easy by end of 2018, possibly higher.

It sounds like you just want us to justify you not even trying in life. You're using anonymous strangers to enable your lack of drive and motivation. I respect NEETs more than you, because at least they don't pretend they aren't the problem in their lives.

When you get a raise to $10/hr, go buy that PS4 you've been saving up for 6 months for. You've earned it.

howd you get the hot chick? y combinator sent a black dude to fuck my boi pussy unless i invested more and more

gdax is part of coinbase, so I wouldn't recommend it. I use gemini for buying with USD. They dont have fees, however, you mentioned credit/debit card which gemini doesn't have, so I used a wire transfer.

user, you're being mean. I'm trying user, I really am. If I didn't have drive I would have just killed myself. Also videogames are for faggots, so no, I won't be doing that. Also, I doubt my boss will ever pay me anything other than minimum wage.

Ark did 400x since ICO and that was almost 2-3 year period. REQ could possibly do more if their product is legit as fuck. 500x? Who knows. I know ETH did 1000x+ and Stratis did 1000x+ for 2 years at least. Hodl. Fight the FUD. You'll make it user.

Thanks.

And for those disagreeing that marketcap is the limiting factor. Please consider in the next couple years the market will surpass trillions if not more.

Sucks being a poorfag. Will this work out for me?

Bottom one is Lisk, I have two.

Go in now or wait till tommorrow?

All I need to know is, will REQ be dropping any more below 16 cents in the next few days? If not I will buy a bunch now.

I really dont think so. Just buy and hodl.

If you had 2k with that spread, I'd say you are way too diversified. Imagine with 500$.

Go all in into one and hope for a moonshot. REQ is the most obvious choice.

You recommend allocating from other coins? I put money into ark and lost money in it so far so debating if i should sell at a loss.

SAME REEEEEEEEE

hoe boy REQ?

getcrypto.info/requestnetwork/

I have no education. I have always worked with my hands. I still make 40k with insane benefits. Havent made less than 15 an hour in 10 years. Learned a long time ago you get what you are willing to settle for. So don't be a victim user. Demand more for yourself.

currently have 500k req thanks to all the biz shilling this past month

FUKN SAME

I kept meaning to triple my position, but it's just continued mooning nonstop since it was $0.04, so it's becoming increasingly difficult.

I dont know how you have 120k+ to invest but you panic sell over some meaningless ING logo

Too late boys?

Considering it's gunna moon to Bitcoin prices over the next few years? No, it's super fucking early, congrats user, you made it.

only shills trying to accumulate more wrere saying it was stupid to buy below $0.05

on what basis

Join the REQ discussion here:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc

If you keep bagholding just to not sell at loss, you can lose potential gains from better projects. That's the sunk cost fallacy.

I sold recently a lot of shitcoins at lost. I'm talking like 60-70% down. With all I got I just bought more REQ. I recovered all of it and actually I'm making profits.

I have to admit I got in a few weeks ago though, when REQ was $.05. But I believe this still has plenty of room to grow.

My ass.

What no, tons of potential. When in use coins get burned by each transaction meaning less coins available meaning price up. This IS nothing, tomorrow going to wire 5000k. Balls deep no need to diversify

listen to there's no fun in getting x20 gains and only making $50. Make it or die trying user, go all in on REQ, or half LINK half REQ (the patrician Veeky Forums starter pack).

I don't get paid until Christmas. Will it be too late by then? I'm hoping there will be a nice dip at some point. I will drop $1000 on this if I get a chance

Have about 520k REQ with good DCA, holding until 2018 very comfy. Please buy the wall user so we can set a new ATH

The shit just keeps going up. I'm even looking at 15 min charts - 30 min charts all red, then they turn green and the shit goes up. REQ fucks with my mind. I can easily daytrade XLM and other bullshit, but REQ is retarded. I'm going to stick to daytrading LTC and just investing in REQ and looking for a really new coin (sub?).

Bulwark looks promising

What are you talking about? ZNodes have the best rewards for at least a year. The deletedthe founder block rewards and gave it to the Masternode ZNodes. They’re awesome, only problem is affording them since they’re like 40k each, but you get about $1.4k USD/Month in ZCoin PER node

If you can actually afford a ZNode definitely get one and put the rest in REQ

am i gonna make it brah?

Nice photoshop faggot.

uhhh stay poor wage cuck

You can lie in your blockfolio, don't need to photoshop

Can you shill me on this? I'd consider buying a masternode if the coin is legit. I can move money around from some of my other coins.

Post proof faggot, other than your blockfolio, oh wait you won't. Lying LARPING ass bitch.

exactly my point.I did some math, why the fuck u need to put 40k in master node and lock it for year, to fucking running MN. same 40 k can be put it in some solid coin, easily 2x-5x in a year. which is 100k profit worst case. its good for passive income in real world but in crypto its useless in my opinion.

this is sufficient proof

now fuck off faggot

Haha oh wow yeah that's a lot of proof. Go fuck yourself LARPER. NOW YOU FUCK OFF.

three months of blockfolio activity

noob

id be angry too if i wasn't rich

Not sure why you're getting so upset unless you're poor?