THEY ARE GOING FOR 20K!

Bitcoin is going to hit 20k! Resistance at ATH then BOOM 20k by Monday afternoon. EXIT ALL ALTS!

Get in before it's too late!

20K BTC BY MONDAY AT NOON!

Other urls found in this thread:

mostlybitcoin.com/article/37583
bitcointicker.co/coinbase/btc/usd/
youtube.com/watch?v=2EO6yJAVC3I
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=TiOG3Ks_66U
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The madmen of Wallstreet might have actually gone and done it. They are going to 20k!

no idea what shit universe you live in, but in mine bitcoin has been going sideways for the past hour and cant break 16k

mostlybitcoin.com/article/37583

Look here, forbs are already trying to normalise the number. 20K is the target!

bitcointicker.co/coinbase/btc/usd/
It is $16,444 now on coinbase which is where the normies buy it, it is only going up!

Even more now. This is also where I saw the ad for the forbs article plus a few more suggesting 20k and others saying its a bubble and it will crash after 17k. Normies using futures won't use Veeky Forums, this is their FOMO and FUD posting!

heard this at 3k, 5k, 7k, 10k, etc etc...

Even if Bitcoin goes to 20k it's not a huge % gain. The real money is in alts if you're so late.

Yes, but the ALTS are going to go down in satoshis even if they remain even in their current price. Whereas if you hold your ATL money in BTC you save all your satoshis and go up in price the same as the ALTs may or may not do, probably more % wise. Then you buy back in on your ALTS when there Satoshis are lower and you get more and have more money!

this. i like my alts but i cant be cucked holding them when daddy BTC is doing this

can someone smart explain to me how this isn't a bubble?

Money velocity hit rock bottom this year. Inflation incoming big time

The Crack-up boom has just begun...in all assets

If you don't like bitcoin buy ANYTHING just get the fuck out of paper dollars

lol too right man, like, ever heard of tulips!!

I'm too drunk to understand what you're talking about but I've been all in on IOTA since december 1st (before the big rise) and my investment is worth more BTC now than it would be if I just held BTC.

Should I cash in my profits though and move it all back to BTC? IOTA has been fairly stable for a few days now at $4-$5. I'm just hoping for an increase when it inevitably gets listed at bittrex and when all their shitty wallet problems get fixed.

Exactly. I am only trying to save Veeky Forums some monies.
$16782...

We are about to witness some serious inflation
Strap the fuck in

>tfw held my 50 BTC
>tfw everyone yesterday was shitting themselves when it got to 13k

Bubbles are caused when a paradigm that underlies a financial instrument/asset is violated contrary to popular opinion.

The truth is boomers don't even know about how useful Bitcoin is for laundering money & tax evasion. Soon enough, you will see boomers selling eachother services for Bitcoin to avoid taxes & criminals all over the world using it to make transactions. The cartels won't have to worry about counterfeit money anymore or being detected by governments in their actions.

That's what you want from ALTs, more BTC. Most ALTS have been losing BTC value but gaining $ value this last week. You are better off holding BTC if that's the case. IOTA had a massive moon ofc it gained satoshis.
IGNORE THE $ PRICE LOOK AT THE BTC VALUE.
If your BTC value is going down then yes cash out into BTC to save your satoshis!
BTC might not break $17000 but if it does then oh dear...

Give me one fren.

you are bit late

darknet market are altcoin territory now the ohter criminals will follow soon.

This board is so fickle.

I love it when you fags lose money by shorting BTC. It is almost as good as counting my money.

>shorting BTC

Wait I thought those posts were just bait, you mean people actually try and short it?

If it does and ppl are holding ALTs you are going to see a lot more pink Wojaks. I don't care about btc price in the long run, it funnels new money into alts, it also kills their satoshi value which is bad. Might aswell cash out into BTC to ride the pump and then rebuy alts, unless they are mooning through this wich few are.

$17000!!! will it break through...

Care about Wallstreet dumping this.

mate, this IS inflation. we're witnessing the devaluation of the USD. massive inflation has been around for a while and was made exponentially worse by QE, it's been hiding quietly in equities and it's finally starting to flood into crypto. end game.

SHES LOSING STEAM CAPTAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=2EO6yJAVC3I

SUUUMMAAASSHHUUUUUUUUUUU THAT RESISTANCE

Shes scraping that 17k ceiling looking for a gap more like. It broke 17k already in korea (ofc) and is over 18.2k now! over 17k on coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets too because of it. Christ 20K by Monday afternoon might have been a conservative guess.

BITCOIN SMASH

Don't forget fractional reserve lending if I have a million dollars in Bitcoin and sell it for fiat, the bank can now legally loan out 90% of it, then the person who has that new loan creates another 90% loan off that. Essentially 1 million dollars sold from Bitcoin just created 9 million usd. We're creating inflation ourselves, selling Bitcoin. Think about that

youtube.com/watch?v=TiOG3Ks_66U
>?
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Trips of truth!
Not even one of mine.

>want to buy the dip
>don't want to be jewed with credit card fees
>wire transfer to exchange
>wire transfer only goes through by the morning
>now I actually need to buy ATH
At least I still getting 25x by 2020 if I get in at 20k right g-guys?

please don't buy at 20k

this.
Just buy yourself 10 antminers for gods sake and you will be able to mine 4-5 a year or more and all you have to do is lock them up in a data centre. Sure the mining rate is going down next year but there are still 4million tokens up for grabs! 5+ a year isn't unreasonable with that many miners running. Well, that's assuming you were going to buy a whole one.

Is mining at home with 3-4 antminers S5 still profitable? I'm in Memexico so electricty is cheaper here.

yep 20k by 4pm monday quite likely

No idea, not sure how many you would get with a s5 hashrate wise.
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
Work out the difficulty and remember it will keep going up and enter your hashrate and electricity charges and it will tell you what you will get.

It didn't break 17k tonight but Monday daytime will be interesting!

Wrong calculator but you can google one with hash/cost etc on it.
Andale!

On it. Thanks a lot amigo.

kek.
I hope this is a clever ironic post.

Even in Mootixco, probably not. By the time you get your hands on the latest miners, they become outdated in a few weeks. Looking at the hash rate of the antminer S5, the returns at current prices would take 3 years with no electricity costs, and as difficulty increases the returns diminish more and more especially if price doesn't keep rising. It would be better to make the miners and sell them to people.

I bought yesterday at $13,625

;)

Does this mean I chose to lease a car at a good time (7 months ago)?

I did this successfully the other day when it was coming down off the spike, but I got lucky. Don't try this at home, kids.