REQ whales report in

330k here

who else making it?

All im gonna say is GONNA MAKE IT. i've never felt so comfy thank u req

300k REPORTING IN. NOT SELLING

6K REQ here.

Will I make it?

Sitting here wishing I had the money to invest a super amount. Only 195 REQ, so I have about $35 currently.

2.8m here, pulling out in a few hours

All of it? Becuase I'd pull out 0.8 mil, and then another 1 mil when it hits $1.

another buy wall stopping it from .0004

Literally NOT SELLING. cash me outside when it hits $2

Poor fag here. Only got 1k.

i literally can not sell with the etherum kitten shit and other trade sites being sluggish and buggy as fuck

Surely you could part with a couple thousand REQ perhaps? Just a hypothetical, nothing of serious suggestion? (Wouldn't want the Mods to show up)

nice my man
larp

sent :^)

Man, I just keep making money on REQ these days. Fucking hell. Up 20K just last week to date.

Is it supposed to be this easy?

I'm getting worried here, because if I can do this, virtually any moron can as soon as they learn of REQ.

>he didn't buy in under 1k sats
it's like some people want to stay poor

thank you Veeky Forums for your constant req shilling when it was around 5 cents

Nice LARP you faggot. There's no reason to exit at this time, you can wait at least until Colossus launch in a few days.

well it doesnt matter if u can buy req

u literally can not cash out my man

L A R P E R

Well, perhaps you would care for a link to a certain REQ deposit? I mean, if the thousands or millions of req are weighing you down I could, perhaps, help you with that?

* $20

A smidge over 50k...

That's enough r-right?

5k, waiting for monaco to moon or bust and then putting the profit in reqt

will it go under $0.16? looking to get over 10k

5k here kinda warm, would be cozy with 30k

cool. send me some lad
0x6c8419abf66d99fd2b69bee6a15523cbd5c356bf

read the rules fag

19k, its been a pretty good day

Newbie here, got some req on Binance. How do I turn it into my national currency when I feel like it?
REQ->BTC->£$€?

I'm all in

750k+ here
Holding until q3 2018.

Wait until they implement the tax module and you will be set for life. Believe me

I'm only at 1.5k and intend to keep buying, but why is the tax module so important?

LAWDY LAWDY SOMEONE GET THE MAWDY MAWDY'S

missed the boat again

it's mooning again, past .0004

I'm trying to decide what color lambo I want for 2018, I think I'll wait till 2019 and buy one in each color.

well done brother

what's your price speculation for q3?

By the time any moron could buy REQ it'll be too late.

Its only easy because I'm guessing your obsessed with staying current. I think thats the difference between a lot of us here and normies. All I do is read whitepaper and projects until my eyes bleed.

Normies would rather do the same type of tedious shit for a boss, I'm breaking the chains.

Req is one of the many keys.