OMG when is this going to moon?

Sick of waiting for this. Holding 1000 OMG, should I cut bait?

I was thinking about adding more actually lol Am I dumb? Maybe Ill get ltc or just go full on gamblecoin.

A

FUCKING

SKATEBOARD

moon? for you? HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH look at a chart dumbass

2018 will be our year, cap this

Are you actually braindead?
Drop that absolute shitcoin, all 'news' is factored in the only thing left is to ride the skateboard down the cliff

Literally posted everyday. They rbsupposed release the wallet this month. If so it may jump to 20

Fuck the moonfags who shit on this coin. They will be back once the product starts releasing. Until them I'm going to keep accumulating.

Complete shitcoin. Held on to it for awhile and even had a chance to sell it at $14. Ended up selling at a small loss and bought ARK at 1.83. Definitely on of my better trades. That coin was nothing but fucking hype.

LOL

Everything will make sense Q1 2018. You're gonna wish you caught the dips at.0017

Rode it from.60 to $9. Wish I sold at 14 but finally let go around $9.

As someone who was a huge huge OMG fan, this coin is not going anywhere until sometime next year.

It’s claim to fame is Plasma and it being the token on it. However, plasma is still a long time away. There’s no need to accumulate until then. Hence why it’s just going to stagnate until then.

LOL retard, can't wait till you kill yourself.

I should've been in BTC, yeah

don't worry op, i'm feeling comfy with my 4k omg
only regret i have is not buying more

Releasing wallet and SDK this month.
Dont listen to pajeets calling it a scamcoin. They're just day traders looking for a quick buck and OMG cucked them out of that.

I've been bagholding since I bought at peak 265k sats. At least I invested only $400.

So am I gonna make it with 1000?

Yeah, you'll be well compensated to say the least

Especially if you hold through next year when it's predicted to go to $50

100-150$ eoy 2018

just hold morons

ADHD kiddies everywhere

Should I put this .23 btc into REQ or OMG? I already have 280 omg and no req.

they don't do the same thing, idk why everyone loops them together
as if req is trying to do what omise is lmfao

Not saying they are. Just want to put my money into solid buys.

If you already have 280 OMG but no REQ then it's worth putting it in REQ just to diversify

Lost $2000 in this. Made it back from holding other shitcoins.