CND ON BINANCE?//

GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH. Team held out on listing for 2 months since ICO, finally listing, price will explode.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Charlie Shreem advisor? Get in if you want to hop on the next GVT moon train

at first i thought you were letting me know but now i think this is a question. i want to be rich. tell me more.

didn't they reject binance? this coin is shit tho. Team is arrogant and have no investor interest in mind.

you should stop shitting on streets if you want investors to take you seriously, pajeet.
WHEN TOILET?!

Small market cap, already several products launched. Team chooses to launch products first BEFORE exchange listing to avoid pumps and dumps. Team might be rude, but their ability to deliver tech is definitely there. Charlie Shreem advisor just the cherry on top.

Got a fair amount airdropped from LomoStar, definately has peaked my interest.

Tonight while all other alts burn, CND is going to moon like we haven't seen in a while.

And to think you're going to FOMO into it now when you could have been accumulating on ED.

What's ED?

EtherDelta. The exchange for autists who want moon mission coins before the normie traders can buy them on their normie exchanges.

Still p cheap on Binance for now while most people are asleep and don't realize its been added.

this shit is going to dump
then blow the fuck up

who the fuck holds this since october to sell for 2 cents, and didn't just dump on ed or hitbtc? baffling.

thanks for the info, up 5% already

$40M market cap vs $250M santiment network.

FUCKING BULLISH

Who said I've been holding since October?

Idiots itt don't know who Charlie Shrem is.

Bought some for 3 cents in before either $1ea or sub-penny

INDEED. 6x from HERE is all i see.
These anons hate money. They dont want to be rich. They want to be poor fags. Anons stay poor

Thanks. The site is running like shit. Using Edge. Should I be using a different browser for this?

that would be me. did you go to hebrew school with charlie? fuck him in prison?

Ew. You should never user a Microsoft browser for anything. Do you want AIDS?

What do you suggest to use?

this token has been slowly bleeding sats, no thx.

CND Coin Discussion: discord.gg/BkUZdWc

What are sats?

I've been bagholding 106k CND since it was first listed on ED lmao. Bout time I can sell off these heavy ass bags

How the fuck do people not realise the importance of CND?

CEO of Jaxx and Charlie Shrem advising is fine but:

2015 founding
working products
competitors are augur 400mill+, santiment 250 mill+

wanted to wait for their product launches before exchange listing
still going to list on bittrex
charlie has not even begun to shill this
Palm beach rumour..

I mean what the fek do you guys not want money or what

stay poor at your own perils

stop trying to make these swine rich. you're ruining everything! it's not the moon if pajeets there.

good time to sell? these bags are getting heavier by the minute

Santiment $250m market cap, Augur $400 market cap but no fucking product. Cindicator $40 and released three products - x10 from current, x20 from ICO

This is true. But I just cannot fucking believe the state of biz where good coins with legitimate products that actually HAVE A USE CASE!!! get touted as scams yet shit coins with no hope get shilled to the fucking sky.

I cant wait

Enjoy fagz

Don't worry brah smart people are in req right now. Will be in Cnd soon enough

I personally have been testing cindicator signals for the last week. and they are deadly accurate. with more products and exposure this is guaranteed winner.

sell side look massive, i think people want to dump this bad

I downloaded the app it’s fucking shit. What’s the point of this shitcoin

Yup. There's lots of weak hands who think this is going to keep trending the way it has while it was trapped on ED.

Smart money has been/will continue to accumulate while weak hands are willing to give away free money.

Please answer shills. I don't want to miss an opportunity but I also don't want to dmor

santiment got pumped by fake tethers

Its a prediction market that is going to underpin the crypto asset exchanges on the Russian stock markets.

ITT: poorfags who stay poor because they can't read.

What do you want to know? I mean its pretty clear on the site. Also take a look at the advisors list:

ANTHONY DIIORIO (JAXX)
CHARLIE SHREM (JEWISH)
EVAN CHENG (FACEBOOK)
ANTON GOVOR (MOSCOW STOCK EXCHANGE)

plus a bunch of other rich fgaz from hedge funds....

You think they dumb bitch?

How long should an open order be taking on Binance? Been 1/2 hour and it is not cleared.

Depends on what its at. Its still low volume so it may take a while to hit, especially if you're betting too low.

Got listed about an hour ago goyim
The world is fucking asleep
Give it some time and then jizz your pants

Nigga when the rest of the world wakes up whales are just gonna dump... PnD

When someone buys it?
i mean it could never hit if you put it too low.

these bags are so fuckin heavyyyyy

Oh ok. Got 3871

It has to pump first to be a pnd....

Logic much
Stay poor you cuck

kekekek, see i have more CND than you

cnd hasn't gone below its ico price and it released in october.

Why tell people you're sick of holding CND, which would make people more hesitant to buy and thus keep you bagholding longer?

Unironically just bought another 100k. This one’s a winner boys.

Got 46k at 170 Sat, this is now 10% of my Portfolio. The product looks promising/useful, the website looks good and the team looks very good. If this shit isnt going to moon on Binance in the next few days, I dont know what will.

Shit is going to 10 cents within 24 hours
get the fuck in

I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE NOO

I bought up a fuckload cheap on ED. Got my sell orders placed and will still have a huge stack of CND left to squat for a few years afterward.

Been long on this project since I first learned about it.

Literally all you had to do was buy 700k and let AI make up for your bad decisions.

T H I S

L I T E R A L L Y

Never go on biz again for advice just for memes desu. This was your ticket into the big boiz club...

so you just have to hold CND to access these?

You actually do I only have 100k...

But still bro we both can moonnnnnnn

IOTA hodler here. Cindicator interests me and I may liquidate some of my BCH position and use it to buy a few thousand bucks of CND soon.

If you're new to Binance, it's easy and it's quickly becoming my favorite exchange since they list lesser known coins that I have a lot of interest in. If you want to do me a favor, use referral code 11682017 if you're making a new account - in exchange I'll answer any questions you have.

they need to see it in your wallet in order for you to gain access to the information. that means you have to hold that minimum amount, forever.

Current price: .0000666ETH

we're going to make it

Yeah, hopefully.. It's been a nervous few months after being so red, hopefully this binance listing won't shit on me

Pretty much bro -

Some products require you to spend CND some hold but you can see why this is a $1 coin...

I MEAN AUGUR IS ALMOST HALF A MILL WITH NO FUCKING PRODUCT

DYOR

Get in before $0.50

Palm beach about to make this coin go NUtZ

Also on a side note: Their predictions have actually been shit hot accurate, download the app and check it out.

Can not fuc ki ng w a i t.

This thing is up 65% since it was listed like 2 hrs ago. Insanity.

Price just rolled quads.

You'll never see CND for 2 cents again by tomorrow.

Bought another 50k, i feel like this is the moment i have been waiting for

Lots of people taking notice of this gem. Buy now if not you are going to miss a x10 in 1month.

there were no pre sale or discount buyers. it's been out since october and hasn't gone below ico price. flippers sold on ed and hitbtc long ago. 65% is just the beginning.

This project looks like the tits. I'm all over this. And only an hour after it hit Binance. Lucky break. Any speculation on Q1 2018 price?

Its a stupid idea to buy when it just went up 46%, let it come down to 150 sats, or you can buy now and cry later when it dumps

$10/CND

Bunch of dicks on reddit complaining that the team is 'rude'. Avoid the fucking subreddit for now. Or forever.

> avoid reddit* forever

reddit trades in fiat values. never listen to them.

bump

just bought in, how soon till these turn into bags of regret

ok got 6,712 CND, going to HODL and hope this soars

fuck it, I'll throw 500 at it, why not

Need to get this portfolio away from being so based on IOTA anyways now that I've made 50x on it.

lmao thats nothing.

does it work?

Yep. I'm in for 6000. The Binance withdrawal fee is 180 tokens fucking wotm8

that's only $5 you fucking heeb. stop crying.

I'd happily pay $5 cash as a fee. But i don't want to surrender 180 potential moon coins. Can't you see this big boi? it's so clear for you to see.

save it for your diary. maybe one day after you go to camp someone who cares will read it, faggot.

C J E E R S

haha is that the chaincoin logo?

thanks biz. just picked some up. make me rich

How do you get started on their mobil app? am i just retarded?

You guus think 10c in a few days?

Probably. But the app is also a bit confusing.

> Lets see here: 10c would mean a $110m market cap..

so the answer to your question is

Y E S

BUY OR DYE

Get on the CND train guys this week is gonna be great for BTC and CND.

Biz'd again

shitty logo desu

shitcoin, never touch

>can finally unload my bags
fucking cjeers

you said the same thing about the toilet, and look at you now.

>4953993
if cnd doesn't go above $100m market cap i'll chop my dick off. this is literally a money making machine when you see how accurate the crowdforecasting results are. this is going to be THE MOST EPIC SIGNALS PUMP GROUP.

i can easily see 20,000 people staking some tokens just to access the crowd. you don't even have to spend the CND.

buy or stay poor fags

What are some key dates we should be expecting just put $500 in this