ItT: long term hodlable altcoins

long term (6 month minimum) hodlable altcoins and WHY you're holding

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah holding altcoins is not good anymore
Btc skyrocketing 2k/day nothing can keep up w that

I shill for Waves and Req. Req just saw a huge bump within the last 24 hours and they didn't even deliver anything interesting last update. The Q4 update is coming with a bunch of new features its going to be huge.

Waves just has a solid roadmap and backing for the future. Gonna moon like ETH come 2020 once they've figured out credit card speed transactions.

I wish i kept my waves.

Waves is having a strong comeback.

Other than that, I go for Iota.

I jumpped in at .80 and road that up.
feelsgood

XMR

NEO, LINK , WAVES

ETH for exposure to dapps and ICOs, uncorrelated to BCH minor hedge against a BTC failure.
XMR hedge against aggressive government intervention in crypto.
BCH major hedge against core / blockstream strategy dailure.
DASH hedge against nodes actually being as important and essential as core narrative makes them out to be given DASH directly incentivises nodes.
XZC for a touch of all of the above and early stage so potentially great gains longer term.

etherium 2.0 . Charles Hoskinson himself is behind this

NEO and ARK are the most comfiest holds of 2018. PoS/DPoS is very nice. Gives you an excuse to hold in wallet so you don't go full retard and panic sell

LINK, IOTA

Just you wait and see

DNA coin. Read the whitepaper and you'll see. They built the tech first before they released their coin onto an exchange. Smart idea.

XMR: Privacy and Security, future value
ADA & REQ: Breakout coins of 2018

ADA

I usually don't see XML mentioned in these threads despite having solid partnership, why is that?

No one ever mentions QTUM on this board...

going for ETH, and XMR mostly here. seems like XMR is gonna be way less profitable to mine over time, and the average transaction fee is so high.

Monacoin (MONA):

1) biggest Japanese crypto
2) recently added to BitFlyer
3) backed by yen
4) Japanese HODL like absolute samurai
5) Japanese normies have tons of liquid assets and are just learning about crypto
6) cute
7) big pumps with stable floors

I'll hold at least until the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and likely beyond

>the xlm partnership meme
Lol, posting that yiutested a software from a major software company != partners hip. I lost money today on xlm.

Unironically ARK. And the obvious XMR. Probably OMG too.

The only alt I would hold long is Monero, because it has a legitimate use case right now.

If you want to transact without nosy jews trying to shut you down, Monero is the way.

If you need to launder your money, Monero is a great tool for that.

They can't catch you if you do it right.

unironically XRP

What exchnge do you all use?

Folks join the discord chat for XLM:
discord.gg/BkUZdWc

chainlink and ark are literally all you need
/thread

i have an unknown amount in my commie pedo toaster

xmr and omg.

REQ

siacoin

XMR

DOGE has literally done nothing but go up since it existed

Based

LBC, they actually have a working product

does this mean meme magic is real?

EOS, Bulwark

Wagerr - They will corner or at least claim a majority share of the future sports/fantasy betting world, taking a multi-trillion dollar industry and emigrating it from centralized bookies and books to a decentralized platform with direct FIAT gateways. There are no analogous projects in the entire crypto scene. There are only half-assed centralized versions or prediction markets that won't really fill the same niche. 15th of January will be a big day for this and if all goes according to plan, the future betting markets will be majority locked in. Surely you can work out what happens then, as tens of billions of dollars, if not trillions eventually flows into a platform that is NOT affected by any national regulatory body because it is everywhere and nowhere - a truly decentralized betting platform.

Agrello is another goldie. Funnily enough, this one runs counter to Wagerr. It's all about providing 100% law-compliant and human readable smart contract template generation for any kind of imaginable service or business, from rental contracts to lending items. Agrello is going to do big things for the smart contract crowd, largely in legitimizing them as effective, legally binding mediums of service.

And if you want a 100% eternal hold, TaaS. The first and, until now, highly successful crypto closed end fund that pays quarterly profit sharing (crypto scene doesn't mesh well with "dividends"). Fully audited, in fact producing their in-house cryptographic audit software to offer as a service for global markets for which TaaS has been a testbed. Kepler portfolio management platform also incoming 2018, for which ICO investors are privy to a 1 year license. Communication between the team and the community is also the absolute best I have ever experienced in the Telegram.

Yep. The team is OP.

XMR - Darkmarkets
ADA - Etherium++

Monacoin and Cardano are my coins of choice right now...

Not cashing out until I can afford a house in Nippon

Wise

have my ada set to autosell at 300 usd.