Just cashed out

Went to a BTC atm for the first time. Needed 500 dollars for a hooker. Can withdraw up to 2500 per day and the seller's fee is only 2%. And after I scanned the QR code there was a huge red candle so the machine owner actually lost a fair bit of money. Why isn't everyone doing this?

Fees are usually higher

buyer's fee was 10% yeah. I must have found a good machine for sellers

where is this ATM. i might travel there

Can u avoid paying tax this way?

How was hooker?

Depends how much you buy or withdrawal as well as the type of ATM, some take more identifying info than others.

Here in Toronto the machines are actually advertised in the backpages lol.

Good way for whores to send back money overseas too I suppose..

>”only” 2%
Meanwhile, taking out USD from an atm is completely free.

Why didn't the hooker have a BTC wallet tramp stamp? Save you the fees.

this

who the fuck cares if i made just made 150%?
give the machine it's fucking 2%

Because fuck fees?

Anyone ever considered starting their own bitcoin ATM business? How would you go about this? Would it even be worth it?

Thats a dude

Michigan is awesome isn't it?

What card do you use to pull from your wallet/how does it check the balance of your wallet? How long do you have to stand and wait for the balance to transfer? Seems hard to use because of that.

every BTC atm I've used has taken 0 identification.. never seen one that requires any, always pays cash too or can buy with cash

they are really expensive but you can buy them online

I’m family friends with a company in Utah that sells and maintains atm machines. They were one of the first to put bitcoin coin atms in the marketplace abd have been available for years.

Look around it is possible.

>Needed
>Hooker
With economic priorities and thinking about your own decision making in such a personal responsibility depriving way, please sterilize yourself and never procreate so you don't pass on whatever genetic brain damage enables your thoughts to end up being like this.

That's an awfully expensive hooker, was she hot? Post her backpage