Coinbase fees

Is this a glitch? I'm trying to transfer $30 to my Bittrex account and the network fee to do so is fucking $14.58?!

Fuck those fucking fucks. This can't be right, can it?

yup!

just don't be a fucking idiot and use LTC to transfer to bittrex cuk

the currency of the future! make the goys pay

>bitcoin has a future
there are people who unironically believe this.

Flippening by early 2018.

segwit needs to be implemented on coinbase
fuuuu

Ah, and another person sees why the Core Cucks are wrong

1. Use gdax
2. Avoid fees
3. ????
4. Proft

Yep. That's bitcoin for you.

They were charging £3 fee on around 28th of november if I remember correctly, which is 2 weeks ago? they increase the price as btc goes up, what a scam. So if the BTC hits 1 mil (in theory) people are going to pay £30,000 transfer fee? fucking hell

fucking quints of truth.

What's a good free wallet? Electrum?

Check'd

But with small transactions, it's impossible because the minimum transfer limit is 0.01 BTC. I just want to transfer .004BTC. Fuckers.

a better question is why does it seem like I'm unable to sell at the price Coinbase displays on the app? I frequently am seeing ETH hit 470 right now, and try to sell, and Coinbase shows the price as 468. What's with that?

Are there fees to transfer out of coinbase to a private wallet?

Fees

yup

>using BTC to transfer between exchanges

SHITCOIN
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

just use GDAX

how does this work exactly? i transfer btc to them, there apply no fees, and can transfer from them to another exchange/wallet also with no fees?

it's not coinbase's fault, Bitcoin just has shitty network fees

>BTC is the future of currency!
>Sir, that will be 15 dollars for your small soda, 1 dollar for the soda, 14 dollars transfer fee.

THEN TEACH ME HOW TO JEW, FAG

binance better bro

so does it calculate the fees at the bottom of the transaction into the 'selling price' of the coin at the top? I don't think that makes much sense. it tells you how much are fees at the bottom of the page, so why bother adjusting the price of the coin to show?

check
Monero bulletproof