Serioulsy why is bitcoin mooning again? Who the heck is buying loads of bitcoin?

serioulsy why is bitcoin mooning again? Who the heck is buying loads of bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=PATHETIC LOSERS ON Veeky
discord.gg/BkUZdWc
discord.gg/7cScpR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The owners to artificially inflate prices and keep new cash coming in. It's the greatest ponze scheme of all time, because when it crashes, the owners will not be liable in the slightest.

Return to normal

Big business, dude. They've just been allowed to trade BTC futures

Here's how a Pump & dump works.

1) Wait for the recent crash to stop (volume remains fairly stable).
2) Buy shitloads of the coin slowly (without raising the price noticeably).
3) Do a test pump to see how many people holding vs. how many people are trading.
4) If not enough support, sell to drive the price down and shake off the traders and people with weak hands.
5) Repeat from step 3 until there's enough support.
6) Once support is establish, pump the coin up rapidly (very important). This would draw attention and people would FOMO buy the coin.
7) After momentum dies down, do the dump.
8) Repeat from step 1.

pnd on bitcoin? you need billions on hand to do that

smart people with a lot of money are buying it. i.e. not biz.

People buy enough bitcoin to crash it, cause massive increase in value. They then buy 15x leveraged shorts. Then they market sell all their bitcoin crashing that shit to zero. They lose out on the BTC but their cashed settled shorts get them a billion dollars.

me

Bill gates only has the captial to pull this off, or a group of millionares coperating together

or a bank

the jews

>smurgg munis aa boyimmhhhgaaaaa...

Or, you know, criminal organizations with big stashes from the godd ole darkweb days.
Or chinese miners oligarchs.
Or whole governments waging economic war on the petrodollar

Plenty of people with an interest in propping up this stinking corpse of a crypto out there

Because wall st and all the big players convinced the retards that btc would die because of future trading
So they opened short positions, so the big money liquidated said short positions

Use your brains lads

lel

All the normies finally caught up. People at my work were talking about it and regretting not getting into it sooner. Someone even printed out whitepaper of some alt

>being 14

>Printing things out
I seriously fucking hate normies.

I am. Deal with it.

>Someone even printed out whitepaper of some alt

This isn't going to end well...

>Someone even printed out whitepaper of some alt
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>mfw it's probably some shit like POSW
hahahahahahahahaha

PAPERLESS OFFICE FUCKING WHEN??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAVE THE FUCKING WHALES!!!!

or (((certain people))) with precious metals in the last names

not when bitfinex sets the prices
stfu you fucking shill hf being in jail
volume needed is arond 30k bitcoin to manipulate

HAHHA YOU PATHETIC LOSERS ON Veeky Forums, I JUST FEEL HOW MAD YOU ARE WHEN BTC GOES BACK UP AND HOW HAPPY YOU ARE WHEN IT GOES DOWN, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOSERS AND BASEMENT DWELLERS BUT YOU NEVER INVESTED IN BTC IN EARLY DAYS LIKE A TRUE Veeky Forums NEET, INSTEAD YOU WERE WAITING FOR IT TO GO MAINSTREA, AND THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL SO MAD HERE ON BIZ, BECAUSE YOU ARE NEET YOU ARE LOSERS BUT YOU DID NOT DO WHAT A TRUE NEET DOES, BUY BTC EARLY IN DAYS OF DARKWEB WHEN PETTER SCULLY AND DAVID MATTHEW GRAHAM WERE TRADING IT AND MANY OTHER CRIMINALS ON DARKWEB, A TRUE NEET KNEW THAT BTC WOULD EXPLODE, FAILED NEETS LIKE YOU DID NOT BUY THEN AND NOW THEY ARE MAD LMFAO KEEP RAGING FUCKING KEKS, MISERABLE SOCIAL LIFE BUT NOT DOING WHAT A TRUE NEET LOSERS DID BACK IN THE DAY LMFAO KYS KYS KYS

hey faggot
your gonna crash it
your so easy to read dipshit

Mr. Goldburg and Mr. Silverstein, could you give me a loan to buy bitcoin?

How the fuck do I cash out? BTC will be worth pennies by next year, I want out NOW

did you just pull the bots?
lmfao at the volume
you are such a son of a bitch

ummmm, that's copypasta.

KEKE

God DAMN there is a lot of nubs on tonight. Responding to to copypasta like it's OG.

from the 9th?
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=PATHETIC LOSERS ON Veeky Forums
nice one keep shilling

gold if true

BTC will hit $22k by end of week. I recommend Monaco as news comes out tomorrow.

Veeky Forums discord chat here: discord.gg/BkUZdWc

Asians selling low yesterday and buying high today

Its no wonder that the business section of an anime board promotes the same strategy

Yea its pasta actually i bought at 19k D:

dude you are fucking hilarious
im legit lmfao
im going to make money off you sooo fucking easy
ride with the whales more like fucking sharks

I think a little different. Most people have no clue what the futures market will do to bitcoin. And the dumbfucks think as soon as the market for it opened that it would instantly do something to bitcoin. On a Sunday night... Lol

they've come. i think it's time to abandon crypto now, user

why did it stabilize but only with increases of 100
no human being would buy it
your moves are so fucking robotic designed to create chaos so you can profit its so fucking
also theres some whale on my exchange maybe you mirroring and since its low volume i cant make gains thats what tipped me off faggot why the fuck is there a 100 btc buy wall and 20 btc sell wall when the volume of my exchange is under 1000 and i think 500 is from bots when futures are announce on bitfinex the rally is huge but my broker instantly has this whale guarding any profits i can make also the 16100 wall was fucking hilarious how many did you trap there faggot

Such wasted trips. That's the real tragedy here.

discord.gg/7cScpR

Make money off the normies user.