PETRO-BITCOIN COMING

RUSSIA TO TRADE OIL IN BITCOIN OTHERS TO FOLLOW
rt.com/business/412619-russia-cryptocurrencies-oil-trade/
>MUH BUBBLE
Meanwhile, dollar is being ditched by more & more countries. Bitcoin is headed towards $1MILLION/coin and MUCH more, what are you doing faggots? BUY BUY BUY NAOO!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/411504-russia-prepared-war-north-korea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I keep saying that this isn't a bubble because it tanks the usd. Other countries love it, and will not let it die

Fucking nice. The only currency worth the petro prefix.

... it's not even bitcoin. Venezuela has their own crypto now for this and China says they are launching a "petro-yuan". Nowhere in that article does it say they are planning to sell in bitcoin. Putin is also actively hostile towards bitcoin specifically. Not surprising considering it's now controlled by (((them))).

bitcoin is not controlled by anyone you fucking inbred. If you have your coins on a cold storage, nobody controls them. It's all about where they are stored. Bitcoin will be far more than a million. Think larger, casual.

Deluded

>bitcoin is not controlled by anyone you fucking inbred.

It's controlled by the people with a controlling interest. You think Bitcoin's network was created and maintained by people with noble intentions?

I agree, the CEO of Bitcoin is ultimately responsible to the board and the shareholders, this confused poster is dangerously misinformed about what he bought

>Russia may turn to cryptocurrencies in oil trade to challenge sanctions & the petrodollar
MAY
>The gradual acceptance of digital currencies, with major exchanges about to launch bitcoin futures trading, may prompt some oil producing nations to ditch the US dollar in crude trade in favor of cryptocurrencies, an oil analyst says.
AN OIL ANALYST SAYS. LITERALLY NOTHING.
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU ALL THIS FUCKING DUMB

I'm not talking about controlling your bitcoins directly, but rather, controlling the rules of the blockchain that ultimately decides how they can be used, and leveraging that control to favor their own financial interests in the longer term.

Oh you are so cute user. Did you know that clowns are made of candy?

Published by RT.com - owned by the Russian government.
>nothing

WANT OIL? BITCOIN PLEASE!

LOL dollar is being ditched, but $1million/coin...Make sense more

They didn't even say bitcoin was likely to be used and if you think everything RT personnel say is micromanaged by their government you really don't know shit. Not that he even said what you claim.

Wait... did I just get baited and trolled? If so, well played sir.

nocoiners eternally btfo, sorry you missed your chance. have fun shilling shitcoins while we ride to the moon

That article says nothing about Bitcoin.

rt.com/news/411504-russia-prepared-war-north-korea/
Russia won’t be surprised by war in North Korea, it’s been preparing for it – Security Council head

>not hearing about the russian goverment backed crypto-rubble

yfw Putin picks Doge

omg yas. pls great emperor do this

great now we just need a decentralized language

by the time trasaction completes world will run out of oil reserves

HEPPENING

you would need smart contracts with decentralised oracles for this to be possible

Holy shit RIP USD

>Russia tries really hard to play both sides
>Putin doesn't want to make the US strong but at the very least he doesn't want the kikes of all people in control of the US
>Wallstreet kikes declare war on the coins
>Russia counters
>Russian Oligarchs pump their money into BTC to relieve the pressure from the wallstreet kikes
>Normies christmas money comes in
>We are all saved, freed from der Juden

It might be and probably is. But if History has taught us anything, it's that the one constant of Kike behavior is that they lose control of their Golems often. I really don't believe they wouldn't do this if it didn't have some effect on the ZOG in our government, or that they see it better to the alternative.

If only some based Slav would capitalize on this idea.

YOU FAGS MADE ME SELL MY BTC AHHH

PETRODOLLAR ETERNALLY BTFO

GET FUCKED AMERIBOOMER

bitcoin is literally controlled by miners and the handful of ppl that 99.4% of the coins. have fun being 51% attacked

LOL

Does that specifically say bitcoin or is it vague? I would think they are actually walking about Ripple.

Monero

FUCK

WW III INCOMING

Shhhh it's a Trojan horse for the normies to get in kek

Wtf do you mean the reason why I'm invested in it is because it's like this.

checked
this guy gets it

Why do retards who hate the USA keep thinking Bitcoin is their salvation? Bitcoin is hostile to all fiat. China, the next superpower, is openly hostile to Bitcoin. Countries with a stake in their own currency would never give up their power to a decentralized currency. Russia is just a stupid country so it doesn't surprise me that they would accelerate their ruble devaluation.