Have we missed all the x200 coins at this point? Monero was 50 cents last year and now almost 300. That's x600...

Have we missed all the x200 coins at this point? Monero was 50 cents last year and now almost 300. That's x600. Will we ever see this kind of opportunity again?

Nah Monero's got a ways to go

Why do you do this?

yes when we least expect it.

Agreed but it certainly won't be multiplying its value by 600 any time soon

You just need to zoom out. Day by day nothing changes then you look a year back and realize everything's different. You could buy any low marketcap coin with potential and chances are it'll moon in a year

200? No. There will be a new king eventually.

Best bet currently is ADA/Cardano

Yea but these coins were in the top 10 and now are the trailblazers. It should of been so obvious any coin in the top ten would be smart to put money on. Now all the shitcoins are in the top 100 and only
Even exist so they can be sold the second they go up slightly

this. you just gotta be patient they all go up eventually and with recent crackdowns most new projects are pretty legit.
this is all assuming the bubble doesn't pop

u have obvoius moon missions infront of you. that is link 25 cent, req below 20 cent. next yr dont post same shit saying link mooned 200x , req 100x.

I'm accumulating like crazy on LINK too.

Also I don't know why I still think ODN will do well, but I can see it being useful.

What I’ve noticed in my time on Veeky Forums is that the worst investments are shilled the hardest while the shit that actually takes off pops up every now and then. This is because people won’t overshill their coin while they’re accumulating. Basically it’s up to the non-brainlets to realise
>oh hey this coin exists and looks decent
>ill buy some and hold
>collect big profits in a year

ODN is 50 cents right now

Link will never go past 10 dollars. That would make it too expensive to actually use

what are ethereum sub $10 and antshares before neo?

ODN is a great bet too. if you wanna make 100x, you gotta take chances. ETH looked like shit when it was 50 cents too.

I haven't even looked at that shit, forget what I bought it at. I care more about the BTC value though and I'm pretty sure it's dropped a lot.

thats why they kept aside 300 mill for partnership. once mainet running, some partnerships made. others will obviously buy in even if it is expensive

Yeah, I bought and have been holding since the crash. Mostly just grabbing link and ada every paycheck.

THIS. ADA is going to the fucking moon next year.

it's also cheap right now too. Been putting in 200 every week on that one. It is waaay under the radar in the USA right now.

I was a poor fag once. I bought Antshare when it was $1.50. Put $600 in it. Then it became Neo. I was a happy man. I also called Mona, but nobody was talking about these coins. DGB was the big thing at the time. But look at that coin now, dead in the water. When people post their blockfolio look at the obscure coins they have on their and do research. There are so many foreign companies that people have not looked into.

REEEEEE STOP TELLING THE NORMIES ABOUT MY SPECIAL COIN REEEEEEEE

BUY LINK INSTEAD LIKE A GOOD DOG!!

How about Funfair?

>once mainet running, some partnerships made. others will obviously buy in even if it is expensive

If

LINK is also good though.

btw just put my last .5 BTC into ADA.
See you next year.

MUSICOIN

Good man, I am shooting for $2 a coin for ADA late 2018, not a bad little x20 with the swathe of amazing features and announcements coming up.

u idiot 2 doller is 70 bill mcap more than eth. brainlet

I'm selling at 5x. 15 mil market cap.

It could 20x if US bans BTC and ETH or it somehow overtakes them.

No mate, I understand the potential for an emerging asset class capable of tackling some of the most predominant issues in all levels of society.

The market will reach trillions you see, but only a few which have gone beyond just relying on scarcity, instead the ones which embed themselves into real usefullness, not just "convenience". BTC will be in trillions, while some others (like ADA) will be in billions.

Think the total market is not $1 trillion yet, the US stock bubble (US only) reached $6.7 trillion. A market that was around when not everyone had devices to access trading brokers, a market which only a select type of individual would of speculated upon.

Now cryptocurrency is a whole new ball game you see, for even a 12 year old with his tendie money can participate in this worldwide event, think about that.

This is going to be the biggest most volatile bubble in all of human existence, hindsight is a gift not all can appreciate.

FUN

Thank me in a year

This is interesting. Especially since the market cap of btc has tripled in a month.

Good post.

I'm going close to all in on ODN. I just feel like it's going to do well. Given the low market cap I could see x10 or more.

Of course there are plenty of moon missions ahead, dummy. It'll just take longer than a single year for it to pull considerable gains as the market adapts and becomes less volatile.

But the thing is that coins that will have x100 by this time next year are probably already here, you could probably buy them in bittrex right now.
>Which one though?
>Even if you pick the right one, will you be brave enough to drop substantial money into it?

>tfw moon missions make up less than 10% of my portfolio
>tfw they make up 100% of my stress.
I need to stop browsing here. I just dropped all my LINK at a profit after all the FUDing. Now within 10 minutes im FOMOing it. it's like 1-2 year cycle but I get paranoid Im going to get up one day and realize all the REQ i just bought is worth 10cents and LINK hit $1. or vice versa if I switch back. I need a better hobby.

Rate?

The sooner you make bad decisions the sooner you go through the process of facing and accepting them. And every time you accept them you emerge a better man

You're overdiversified and won't actually make gains with that portfolio. Trust me I've been there.

I guess I'm a great man then. Though desu Id rather be rich and not die alone.

Well what do, i'm looking to hold for a few years.

Sold portfolio, expect some nice gains sooner or later

crypto is still very young. There will be many more 200x in the future.

You choose the top 3-4 coins you're sure about and go as deep into them as you can.

Wanchain at least 300x 2018

*whispers* m.....a.....n.......a....

dont you wanna ride the mcwave

It's tough, I like everything that i'm in but at the end of the day its all a dice roll, no question about it. I feel like if one of my investments grows to its expected potential it will be a drop in the bucket to my initial investment, let alone 2 or 3 of them going 20-100x

If your plan is to hold long term just keep it how it is.

So what are you invested in today? What are you looking into?

why doesn't Veeky Forums go into BiblePay?

I will not buy your heavy LINK bags

ssshhhhh don't let the others know

>6045▶
>
Monero will do another 600x in the long run

Buy WAVES NOW will be the next ETH

waves is another russian ico pos scam. dont buy this mans bags

Proof of stake was created by marxists.

I know cardano investors are braindead but surely this is a typo and you know ADA marketcap is already 3 BILLION fucking dollars not 3 million. lol what an absolute joke.

This. If you’re looking to make gains in a year, pick four. But if you anticipate most of these coins to moon in the next five years, you’ll be in a better spot

CND.

Not 200x but definitely a 5x or 10x

not shabby

Lol i remember people losing it over a BTC 100m market cap. said it cant be done and it would collapse.

ETH could hit 300bn market cap by then for all we know.

lol, link is a shit

Am I betting on the right stuff here?

>he bought into the diversification meme below $100k

This. If you do not hold Wan you have lost the crypto game

Link will only go to ten dollars

BTC 40%, and with ETH, LTC, XMR are around 80% together. ARK is 8% and the rest together is 12%.

Yeah, nah. Req was shilled and look what happened. Link is a literal meme at this point, so I dunno.

nav coin

Remember how Feathercoin was in the top 10? No? There's still opportunities.

Try again in english dune coon.

what happened? You mean some 2-3x gains since ICO? I'm ok with that

RCN and POE as the cheapest highly probable x100 right now.

> Invest in the teams

if this market wasn't a total speculative meme LINK would be the best bet

The new frontier is shorting the shitcoins

second POE, team is looking really strong, although I'm not sure how widely adopted the end product will be

doesnt really matter though, just gonna cash out at that point

Ark is a 200-400 dollar coin easily.