Hey there Veeky Forums. Small time enthusiast here, what can i do to improve my chances of making it...

Hey there Veeky Forums. Small time enthusiast here, what can i do to improve my chances of making it? I’m rattled with going all in on a single gamble.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BkUZdWc
ethcombo.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

54 isn't going to be enough

REQ

LMAO

Take a large loan and put it on Monero. Done. Made it.

>this is your typical normie's investment portfolio

top lel

sell and go all in on REQ and XVG. XVG is getting a huge orchestrated pump and it's going to at leeast 0.15 very soon

lol kek

>and people somehow think normies having this kind of portfolio is going to crash the entire crypto market because muh bubble or some shit

>54.96

what did he mean by this?

Get a job so you can put more money in

r8 me Veeky Forums

Get rid of XMR, HST, XLM.

Buy Waves, REQ, LTC and/or Dash.

Thank me 2018 Q2.

College student here. Initial investment of 907$. In it for the long haul. Looking into other alts now. Max is go is another 500-700$

Also, go all in link. You need a big gainer that has the possibiliy of doing a 10x or more. Modest gains will take that portfolio nowhere

what site is this?

Good picks, I'm not a big ripple fan but all the rest of those are solid low risk picks.

Literally go all in REQ

altpocket.io

CND. Download their app to help you learn the market

If your investment goes up 100x, you will be worth 5 thousand dollars.

I hope that's enough for you to retire on.

Any way to buy with USD directly from bitrex? Transferring BTC then buying alts seems unnecessary

And no I'm not a normie, I'm a poor meet without a job.

So far I've rode the IOTA way from $1, and jumped into REQ at $0.09.

Started my portfolio with $40

you can start by spending more than 54 dollars

You only have $54, can you explain to me why you're primarily in high market cap coins like XMR and BTC?

Are you trying to turn that $54 into $60 instead of $1k, retard? Go ALL IN on ChainLink and REQ.

You shouldn't be seeking higher education if you can't invest reasonably. With a sub 5k portfolio, go high risk. See above, it applies to you. Don't listen to the fag who said "good picks", he's either already well off so can afford low risk or he's stupid and bound to stay poor.

>t. poorfag

more importantly, this

I've attempted to go into REQ, but I don't want to have to pay out the ass for gas fees. What do?

Oops forgot to post pic

u are a top grade normie sir

literally go to exchange click "Buy REQ"

how high do you think REQ is going to go?
I'm currently 60ETH, 20LTC, 10 BTC, 10% IOTA. ~2k total

You need to be more on top of your research if you got into REQ so late.

kek

Just buy REQ on an exchange, there is no gas fee crap iirc. Do NOT get weak hands and sell if it dips, this could be worth $10+ EOY 2018.

And after you buy, start to research a bit more.

buy shitloads of a coin that's cheaper than a penny.

R-Req isn't on Bittrex, and I'd need to move to Binance, wouldn't I? ;_;

yea, which is just as good, but you don't have to give away your social security

>low portfolio value
>high risk, cuz he knows he has to be to make it
>picks projects with fundamentals that are bound to increase

You may be poor, but at least you aren't retarded. You will make it.

>all that litecoin

good boy.

How do I even do that with only an iPhone.

thanks user, im working on it

trying to dodge the wageslave life before starting it

I may take your advice user, you're sure REQ isn't a meme like Link? Seeing so much shilling for it gets me worried.

>Invests the price of 2 large pizzas

GTFO

Buy MCO right now for 50% gains in the next few days

Check out the /r/RequestNetwork
>REDDIT REEEEEE
it has pretty good info though, and you can see on their website that they are ahead of schedule in terms of their development plan and are soon to release their first version of the platform

pretty much a much better, automated, blockchain run, paypal

THIS OP! YOU'RE GONNA GET REQT SINCE YOU DIDN'T BUY PRE 19 SATS. BUT HODL!!!! I PROMISE YOU'LL SEE GAINS IN THE NEXT DAYS

Any tips on how to migrate my shit to Binance without getting pegged by transaction fees?

Price doesnt matter, percentages do.

Get yourself 500 TRON and just sit back and watch its value double.

I can but Moneros with credit card?

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums? I only was able to start with $80 dollars. Any recommendations?

>.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002 bitcoin

LAMO

Hey shut up

I for one have never used bittrex so im not familiar with their fees, but I know that binance has barely any fees, and is quite easy with deposits/withdraws

you shouldn't have a problem/lose much from the transfer, and remember theres not an issue with using two different exchanges

pay the gas man nigga its worth it

So you recommend I transfer everything over, liquidate it, and push into REQ?

If you plan on investing in the long run (which is where the real money is made) do not do this.

user currency is a meme that will die the moment cryptocurrancy tips the scale of balance on fiat currency. Governments like this thing called tax because its how they butter their bread. Its pretty hard to tax something you can't see.

The USA has already had a bill proposed that would be obscured coin illegal, once that passes (no if, If it doesn't pass this time it will absolutely pass under a different administration) it will only be a matter of time until every government on the earth does the same. Currency is only worth anything if businesses can legally accept them.

Or don't listen to me and invest. Enjoy being poor.

I would say put what you have on bittrex right now into ETH, transfer to binance, then do as you please.

just please don't put it into BTC or you're going to be waiting for a while with shit fees

Toasting in small fry bread!

We're all gonna make it guys

Ethereum. Cheaper fee's.
u can get free eth here. It's a game that pays off, try it out

Good luck ever withdrawing xmr or iota from them. They broke the capability to send out, those inept ching chongs

Not op but I second his suggestion. I'd pump it all into Req and LTC myself. REQ is a safe bet until 12/29 at least. They're scheduled to release a project they have been hyping all year and they have been delivering and over delivering what they have been promising after every announcement.

You'll at least double your money if you buy now and sell by 1/2018.

LINK is not a meme. This is Veeky Forums most advanced FUD and meme power at work. They are disguising it as a meme to obscure it from society. The real LINK meme is realizing it's as powerful as people suggest. Fucking read about it or watch the presentations on YouTube instead of looking at memes and basing your investment positions off that, idiot.

then sell your XMR/IOTA for ETH/BTC then withdraw..

pretty simple

If you suck at trading, you need to join a group. Veeky Forums cryptocurrency discussion here: discord.gg/BkUZdWc

We're trading Monaco atm. Projected to hit 2000 this week (currently at 1000).

ethcombo.com

what the hell is this scam shit

When TRST hit a dollar or close, sell it all and dive into another top 10 coin like XMR or whatever is still undervalued. Also supposedly ARK is mooning next month, sell and buy back in on dip or put into another coin.

You think I should sell my pivx and go into trst? Was thinking of doing this but it was my first coin I bought and have some attachment to it.

Rate

go into REQ my guy, what are you waiting for?

>I'm rattled
>54.96

this is a meme right

Feel for you bro

>ukfag

You anons have convinced me. I'll do a 80-20 split on REQ and xlm

Don't be retarded faggots. I'm a broke ass college kid that went in with $50 a month ago, and I have $250 now. Just because you start small doesn't mean you won't make it.

>$250
>made it
time for bed kiddo

is this a legit group? can anyone else confirm?

>XVG pump

i threw a few bucks at it since that user mentioned the pump yesterday, its up 10% since

LOL this is fucking sad. Your portfolios are my round off errors.

>54 dollars and 96 cents

i just spent that on my breakfast buffet this morning user. get a fucking job

lol, but if bubble burst , u r portfolio equals him , be polite and encourage noobs

wait, 40 req, 40 link, 20 xml. Q1 is link moon time

Whale here, going to fat finger monero in the next 15 minutes. get in

Done

I can already feel the gains

Real noob question here - why bittrex over binance?

im all in too in XMR OP

HST

Binance is superior, love the Android app and has thee Cheapest fees.
Please use my referral code when you create your Binance account so we get some referral points.
Binance referral code:

Rate my portfolio fellas, I started by putting $1000 into eth when it was in the 140 range, and I've cashed out $2500 from coinbase already. this is just the money I'm trading/holding right now

not enough btc, too many alts.50% of your portfolio should always be in btc, the other 50% is up to how much risk you want to take

I want to feel like Pillar is a good hold, but i've been waiting for what feels like forever for something. Feels bad when I realise I'd had an extra 7k in BTC if I never traded into ETH and bought into the ICO