BTC struggling to break previous ATH

Double top Confirmed.

See you at 3k

double tops are a myth

>BTC
>Double tops

It broke every other double top that happened

It won't break this one

You just don't know what a double top is. It's not a double top if it flies past the head like it did previously.

It has been going sideways for a couple of hours unable to break it. It's too late now.

draw the channel. it still can go to 16,500

Whats wrong user? You don't hold the king?

why?

Not anymore. I've never been wrong in my entire life. Treat my word like gospel. This is the top.

>strugles nigger its been like 3 days

1.5 mill sell wall at 16,200 now.
Sell it before it's too late anons.

newcoiner

I'm so fucking sick of you (((blockstream))) shills. Btc is a fucking court jester. A literal joke. This dinosaur coin needs to go, and exchanges need to jump off its dick and start opening up other trading pairs so real projects have room to grow. 2018 is the year of the flippening. We will finally see btc drop below 50% market share and continue to fall. Enjoy your 10% gains while smart money positions themselves for another year of 10000% gains from better projects with more room to grow.

green id confirms 25k by new years

Rip buttcoin

dubs says fuck you
2.5k by new years

Its crashing, rip in penis. Time to SELL SELL SELL

Guess we'll never know

>Dubs and green ID

Oh I guess I get to call it. 23-26k end of year

2012 faggot. Im a true believer.

Once it falls again the only chance for redemption is if it doesn't go below the neck. If it does, and you haven't yet sold, you deserve to lose your investment.

Cringe.

im seeing a cup and handle pattern forming but i guess faggots here will see anything they want to see if it means a few extra shekels for em. fuckin ethereum jew forum hate this community

double nigger

>Guess we'll never know
Try to not get us all killed

"The peaks should be separated by about a month. If the peaks are too close, they could just represent normal resistance rather than a lasting change in the supply/demand picture. "

Bitcoin isn't like normal stocks lad.

I've said this in other threads. If you don't believe me, fine, it's no skin off my back. Just don't say you weren't warned.

Things move a LOT faster in crypto. 4 days in crypto is basically a month in stocks

>BTC goes below neck
>all futures clearing houses and retarded institutions that went long on them get BTFO
>causes general financial crisis
>BTFOs the decade long bullrun on stocks and bonds
PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN. I WANT CHAOS, I NEED CHAOS.

>The peaks should be separated by about a month.
What kind of stocks or commodities market do you see something get pumped and dumped with a price variance of over 20% three times in a single night when it has over 200bn marketcap like BTC did the first time it hit 22K on Bithumb?

Crypto is highly volatile, the psychology of buy and sell happens much faster here.

>Those double tops