OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
youtube.com/watch?v=F7TEaL4uTQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek. Puts a smile on my face everytime I look at coinmarketcap.
>muh dragon any day now

BTC is Goku and Bcash is Krillin at this point.

BCH's marketcap is really deceptive. Most people who own it probably don't even realize that they do.
Otherwise they'd dump it in an instant. Only a relatively small handful of chinks wash trade it to make it look more important than it is.

Someone explain to me what BCC is?
It looks just like bigger and more retarded BTC.

>dragon slayer
>the flippening
>you are buying btc at 1000+ user

>When will I be able to withdraw Bitcoin Cash from Coinbase?

January 1, 2018

R.I.P.

its bitcoin but instead of 1 mb blocks it has 2 mb blocks

It also doesn't have Segwit so it's stuck in the past with no chance of layer 2 or 3.

There was a bug in Bitcoin that allowed certain miners to mine 30% faster. Bitcoin fixed it. So the guy who makes the bug abusing hardware made his own fake Bitcoin.

medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

The fake Bitcoin is called "Bitcoin Cash" to confuse noobs into buying it. It also has bigger blocks which gives more power and fee money to the mining bug abusers. The bug abusers are paying a PR agency to shill their fake Bitcoin on Reddit and Twitter.

this guy will swallow up 100% of any coinbase dump

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=F7TEaL4uTQs

Why is he doing this? When BCH fails he will be left with nothing.

BCH is just as rare (21 million) as BTC, and all the weak handed core boot lickers dutifully dumped their BCH for their blockstream kike masters, meanwhile iron handed early adopters who recognize the true properties of bitcoin are buying up BCH 10-to-1 and not. fucking. selling.

Maybe because he knows BCH won't fail :)

maybe because he knows its not going to fail. lol

don't worry keep listening to the faggots on Veeky Forums with their 0.2 bitcoins telling you 'bcrash is btrash'. keep ignoring the billionaires and old school BTC whales who are supporting BCH

But Roger Ver is already going back to Bitcoin.

Snap, the lack of knowledge in this thread is retarded.

Bitcoin Cash removed SegWit, RBF (replace by fee) which businesses DONT want and is the opposite of how Bitcoin was designed to work. BCH also increased the block size to 8MB (8x more transactions/second than BTC) with the ability to go up to 32MB without another hardfork.

BCH also runs a new DAA (difficulty adjustment algorithm) which makes its difficulty adjust EVERY block, so blocks will always be around the average of 10min, even if tons of miners start/stop mining - something BTC is still vulnerable to.

>and all the weak handed core boot lickers dutifully dumped their BCH for their blockstream kike masters
cringe

yes. ill ignore ver and his crew of chinese scammers whose only intention is pure profit. they dont give a single fuck about anything else.

Explain why we dont just have like 128mb blocks so it can do more transactions?

8 MB is the current max block size, not the size of every block. It's not higher than that because there's not yet enough transactions to merit a higher max.

.0000002 BTC has been deposited to your account. Thank you for your service to the Blockstream (tm) corporation.

They are upgrading it to have a variable block size to increase or decrease as needed.

>yes. ill ignore ver and his crew of chinese scammers whose only intention is pure profit. they dont give a single fuck about anything else
Roger Ver, you mean the guy who started promoting Bitcoin from day 1 and is responsible for the gains you get today sitting on your ass jacking off to hentai?

Roger Ver the guy who gave 1000 BTC to a charity for economic knowledge?

Roger Ver the guy who is already worth over 100 million and could've just sat on his ass getting rich on BTC "store of value" and "hodl" memes but risked it all to try to keep the real Bitcoin alive?

Totally dude hes all about dat $$$. You got him. Fucking dumb nigger.

>Totally dude hes all about dat $$$. You got him. Fucking dumb nigger.
I believe you as soon as he stops insulting people for not being a millionaire like him.

To the non paid readers: this really happened multiple times, just use Google.

Roger Ver was an eBay scammer first and foremost

so we're back to attacking personalities again since you know you don't stand a chance on technical fundamentals?

How about this for fundamentals:
Bitcoin $17000
Bcash $1400

Seriously though, that was some script tier shilling.

The blocks are 8MB with no Segwit, lower fees, and faster transactions.

sauce

>I don't know what fundamentals are

Reminder that poor people and third worlders won't even have the money to set up a single lightning channel because the TX fee on the main chain to do that is too high for them so instead they'll buy the privilege of having a credited balance in a big bank's lightning hub smart contract that the big bank sends for them when they want. The bank itself will of course practice fractional reserve policies with its customer's money.

The 1mb block LN vision is bad enough for non-rich in the first world but it entirely removes the benefits of blockchain completely for the poor of the world. For the majority of people in the world.

...and if the banks fractional reserve fails, it will self destruct. Making nobody trust a bank that runs a fractional reserve, thus making the fee market the only other sustainable option.

Oh look another FUD thread paid by (((Blockstreamâ„¢))).

Sage

You don't realize that it does not matter whether there are fud threads or not. As soon as lightning network is out, bcash is done.