There are wagecucks that post on Veeky Forums

>there are wagecucks that post on Veeky Forums

I'm a 23 year old delivery driver. I put all sizeable number of saved up tips ($20-$50 a day) into crypto. I make fucking bank off getting stoned and delivering pizzas even before taking my crypto gains into account.

Would you call that a ''wage slave''?

>tfw wage cucking right now

yes.

absolutely

slave to (((them)))

Yes.

>deliver pizzas
>make bank
choose one

>there are poors that post on Veeky Forums
you need a yearly income of at least $100,000 to post here

But I have fun doing it. I get $11/hr+tips while most waiter/delivercucks get like $4.50 (LOL). I do almost no work but drive and get stoned while listening to music and trading shitcoins (which I'm also good at). It's so fun and easy. My rent, school, and weekend blow is payed for with ease :^(

It's a small but successful business owned by 1 family who works there. We are what (((they))) want to crush.

Lab rat wage cuck here on my lunch break checking my gains , ops breaks over back to testing that ice cream

Stop saying wagecuck, you should thank that there are people doing other jobs and not everyone is a cryptocuck. There wouldn't be no hospitals, no police, no employees anywhere.
Stop disrespecting hard working people, this is the most dangerous meme that came out of biz lately.

You sound like a retard. I bet you have like $1000 saved and maybe slightly more in crypto.

I SMELL A NORMIE

He's right you know. People here that disagree constitute the retards of Veeky Forums

thank you white man t. pajeet

>10k sat portfolio increases by 2%
>I can't believe people work for a living
If your mommy wasn't a wagecuck you wouldn't be shitposting here boyo

I work for the government though. I do a third of the work normal people do for 1.3 times the pay.

What coins you buyin?

Faggot its Veeky Forums, i could and will be who ever the fuck i wanna be.

Been buying bitcoins before you were born.
Decided to get into the trading meme this year tho.

do you get mileage?

>Being a slave everyday for a tiny amount of fiat money printed out of thin air which the state takes back once you get paid

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally seething