Normie scum bet sell their fucking house for BTC

>Normie scum bet sell their fucking house for BTC
Anybody else kind of hoping for another crash?
Post other pics of normies doing shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/geld/didi-verkocht-alles-voor-bitcoin-in-afwachting-van-prijsexplosie-woont-hij-op-camping-met-gezin~aaddcdfd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good for them

they will sell when it dips in a few weeks because they are cold and feel shitty

Hey, it's Chad, remember me? So, a while ago I told you guys about this family and how much I admired their bravery, as they were going all in on bitcoin near all time high (that is considered a very low entry now). They are now laughing all the way to the bank, with a bunch of BTC to invest on other crypto, while you bunch of virgin damage control NEETs are very sad and suicidal pink wojaks. HOW DOES IT FEEL, knowing that Mr. "all in" Chad always wins in the end. They get in, take their profits, and leave you BETA MALES nothing but a shadow of your former selves, as you watch them ride into the sunset on their brand new harley davidson motorcycle with "Stacy" on the back.

>I-it can't keep g-oing up

That feeling right there is why you will NEVER be as successful as the Chads. THEY lead, YOU whine and follow (but it's always too late). Weak emotional control is the major trait of the NEETs. Too afraid to take the big risks, they follow the herd and bet against the king Bitcoin (virgin losers buying CHAINLINK) and then get fucking destroyed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET REKT LOSERS. You're too pathetic to succeed. You should follow this guy's family example, but you're too pathetic to take the chance of your lifetime. Get ready to live in a digital prison, in the future, watching ads for 0.1 satoshi/day, while Chads like this guy live on floating laputas. BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *inhales deebly* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA This is too priceless. Bitcoin WILL be worth 100k in 3 months, but you're all to weak to take the risk and make 10x...again. Meanwhile, more and more Chads come in and go balls deep in it. Even normies are now following Chad and taking their piece of the cake, but the virgin NEETs who knew about it before everyone else are taking losses holding CHAIN-FUCKING-LINK... AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH IM FUCKING DED

I bet they never even did research into their investment and are just going off the fact that it has mooned in the past. I unironically hope lightning network obliterates BTC value so I can watch that man get divorced and lose his 4 little girls to black people while he's in prison rotting with a Queen named Groetuschka because he can't pay the fee rate on his testicles severance package.

At 3k

>totally not a bubble guys, normies don't even know about it, it's not delusion, it's a real new paradigm this time

These guys did this a while ago. They've already absolutely made bank.

>In 2010
>Got out and mined BTC and doge over the winter
>Back in with $350k from house @ 3
>Sells all other shit to accumulate more
>Chills the fuck out and trades shitcoins in a tent
>Normie scum

>I bet they never even did research

You lose, again.

He had gotten in when it was $3000+ only, he's already a multi-millionare by the time video got out. Normies who has 0% knowledge about how crypto currencies work or even what they are useful for has made more than the majority of Veeky Forums within matter of days.

assuming cost of house...if they bought at 3k, they prob have ~1,500,00
he could cash out now, buy back his house, and live comfy for the rest of their lives.

>be normie
>sell house for BTC
>BTC rises in price
>sell back for FIAT
>didnt get any profit because taxes
>act like everythings OK

Old news he's fucking rich right now, you dipshit.

One of the first articles:
hln.be/geld/didi-verkocht-alles-voor-bitcoin-in-afwachting-van-prijsexplosie-woont-hij-op-camping-met-gezin~aaddcdfd/

5-10-2017 Price: 3200$

Keep hoping

>being this fucking retarded

>16th october
Nice gains desu.
They could cash out like half right now and they'll still have made good gains and go back to living normally. Should put the rest in bitbeans.

>Oct 16
They've already made it

u fucking idiot

You don't understand user, he is the absolute madman

Normies don't do that shit. They're normies cause they're a family, is that what you think?

We have a normie on the loose.

fuck. he's going to get so justed over the next 6 months. maybe even next 1 month.

He's not a normie, he went all in when btc was below 6k, so that means he AT least started buying at 2-3 k and knew about it way before. He made the right decision at the right time and now will be free from the jew banking system forever. ggwp

he won't cash out because he can't.

holy shit thanks for the laugh hahaha go good
Fucking CHAINLINK

Holy shit thanks for the laugh hahaha
Fucking CHAINLINK

this is the kind of retard that posts on this board

he willl cash out when she divorces him, he will need that cash to pay alimony

>but the virgin NEETs who knew about it before everyone else are taking losses holding CHAIN-FUCKING-LINK...

>normie
kys
its a beautiful white family, you should be ashamed that your family does not look like this

that picture should be every white mans dream

Shit you're right, I forgot about the 110% tax rate on crypto gains.

No;. I'm ugly and therefore everyone else should have to fucking suffer

Father is probably an MDMA junky. look at his tongue, you see how bite the shit out if it.

of course only a neanderlands can be this mentally retarded
I swear to god, dutch people have a genetic disposition to mental retardation