17k is imminent

17k is imminent

Nope. Get ready for a crash. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me if you get fucked holding this piece of shit.

Pink id confirms

I dropped $5k at 12,000 and I'm hoping to see 20,000 before Christmas. If it crashes then I'll just wait for it to recover afterwards.

translation: we've topped

>he doesn’t know to guess his own colour and id
Normie detected

There's 1,5mil sellwall waiting at 17k.

just jewish tricks

try 8.5

lulz the whales are eating you FOMO idiots alive. Watching them tease every last cent out of you is kind of inspiring. I'm going to swallow normies life savings whole after buying cheap BTC at the bottom of this crash.

I'll eat my balls if BTC doesn't top $20k within 24 hours

if my id is red your portfolio is DOOMED

It's going to 20k. In the morning JP Morgan and other institutions that are not allowed to purchase actual bitcoins are going to drop insane money on the futures.

next stop 25k before 12.18.2017

>12.18
What's the 18th month called?

what makes you think that?

>europoor

korea is waking

lol wtf theyre going to bed

>lulz
Did you just unironically use the word "lulz" in a sentence? Cuz if you did, fuck off and if you didn't, you still need to fuck off for saying that.
>Watching them tease every last cent of you is kind of inspiring.
How do you even know this? This is the most awkward troll I've read in a while
>I'm going to swallow normies life savings
If you're using Veeky Forums, chances are you're not capable of doing anything like that. You realize that even as a troll, you sound like a complete uncreative idiot of a troll?

well korean neets are waking

Futures don't affect the price of bitcoin, only the underlying asset that some of them have purchased do.
If they were going to buy the asset, they would probably already have it.

Filthy was-Brit

It is currently around 6pm in Korea. They are not "waking up", but its around, at, or getting close to the time they'd do something outside of work.

dude we go to bed its 5 pm here

korean masterrace pumper here

13k was the crash
you missed it
just fomo back in at 25k

>If they were going to buy the asset, they would probably already have it.
But it's illegal for them to buy it. The only way they can but it is through futures which is the loophole.

>imminent
>2 hours later still no movement

hurrrr, I wunder wat dis means?

What's the best site to cash out a small amount of coin, in a wallet, with?