My dad just gave me 5k euros to play with since he saw I'm interested in crypto but I only have a 1k portfolio and I'm...

My dad just gave me 5k euros to play with since he saw I'm interested in crypto but I only have a 1k portfolio and I'm lurking Veeky Forums full time which makes you go crazy after time.
What are your suggestions for investing? I'm currently waiting for bitcoin to dip substantially but I don't know if this will happen.
Shill me some coins which have potential for big gains in the longterm. For now I'm aware of REQ, LINK (kek), ADA, ARK and maybe XLM

Most helpful replies get 100 BTC, not joking.

buy ark, stake in biz_classic, get free money.

Day trade or hold BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XMR and maybe some other top ten

don't listen to biz
no emotion
look closely
patterns
short term NULS
longterm xmr ltc eth

Dubs trips trips

whaaaaaaaat

>100 BTC, not joking

funny one

>most helpful replies get $1.6million

Yeah but holding highcaps longterm won't yield the biggest gains will it? I don't want to daytrade since I have to concentrate on university and I want to stay sane.

we'll make it brahs

Another dubs

do you hate money, anons?

I hops so!

julian is that you?

nope, not julian. why tho?

Low Risk: BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, BNB, BCH
Medium Risk: ARK, BAT, DOGE, POWR
High Risk: IOTA, LINK, MANA, CND

Invest some in stocks as well. Especially, dividend-paying ETFs. Your father will like that.

XLM, Dash, or even LTC or ETH have potential as they're the coins you can buy on normie Coinbase.

thank you!

just sent 100BTC

stacy is that you?

No, you didn't. Although, I'm open to the idea of reward in BTC if you're serious.

1KTe1heLh6s1gshvisYKtJfMu5SmsWf1pG

since it would probably need a 15 bucks transaction fee to reward you and I wouldn't reward such suggestions with more than 20 bucks (unless they make me rich), I'm not sending BTC. I will tho, if I make it someday.

UH OHHHH
MOOOOODS

MUSICOIN
> going to take a rebrand and one famous artist will get into the project
> Either way the market cap is extremely low and I use as comparative Apple Music, Google Play Music and Spootify. If the famous artists start to come on the scene (and the gain for them is much higher, then it would be advantageous) this coin has the potential to climb about 20x.
> Price at all time low
> Will release news on Dec 17th and 31st
> Volume spiked in the last days but the price didn’t. HIGH BUY INDICATOR
> Founder and CEO is Chinese Venture Capital

I was mining this a few months ago but I can't get myself to buy it.

>wants to get serious about crypto
>lurking Veeky Forums full time

No.

Learn to read charts and predict scheduled pumps (don't kid yourself, it's all planned out), buy low and sell high. Visit Tradingview to get tips on how to day trade

I'm already using tradingview to draw meme lines but I'd rather hold promising longterm project than do TA on everything 24/7.

Just buy it and enjoy next week profits

>ta lmao
look closely pay attention to errthing

xmr and ada

Buy Monero. It's the new tax haven of crypto. Tax evaders are accumulating Monero now

Do not buy Ark if you believe marketing is important in an industry that thrives on hype.

You know what my dad gave me, a beating and told to get the fuck out of his house

I think ARK has one of the best fundamentals and believe that the industry will recognize its potential later on.

MONA and hold her like a samurai

>5k to play with

I am in same situation OP. My dad has some cash and he is interested in BTC because of its lates boom. My first advice for you is wheather you want to trade day to day or just store your money on "safe bet". For me the safest coin is Monero and I have pretty good insight that it is very promising coin. Next on my safe coin list is VertCoin since I am with it since beginning. I really like Stellar Lumens too. I am waiting for IOTA dip to buy it since I missed last one. Like you said there are Cardiano and ARK and I will surely invest something in it. Just stay strong and hodl. Like you said its not your last money and dont chicken out. Patience is the most important thing here. 5k€ is good money to start and think about it like its 5 million, because ine day hopefully it will be. Read books about investing and you will be fine. Good luck OP

1G9SL6fB6iMEUcaapVgaC8srGifP7oE6ak

thank you for the advice, hopefully we succeed. good luck to you too.