You're being scammed

Don't buy REQ, the scamcoin currently being pumped by the smartwhales.

I just put a small amount of money into it, if the shills are right cool, if not I'll be fine

when do I buy in then? I want to drop a few hundos on the next PayPal,, but dnnt wanna get ripped off

Now is your last chance FOMO's convinced sell walls are a good thing.

I would have believed you if you didn't post my gf.

>next PayPal
There is no such thing as the 'next' PayPal. The team will have to go through mountains of paperworks if they want to become like PayPal. Even PayPal has a lot of legal troubles today, a small team like REQ can handle such burden in their hands? They are already showing signs of incompetence. It's not easy as it looks, user. REQ will be like POSW all over again.

but it's decentralized. It couldn't be regulated if people tried

>but it's decentralized. It couldn't be regulated
Just prepare your pink wojaks.

it might not be the next paypal, but what makes you think it cannot moon 10-20x next year still?

Someone is FUDDY because he didn't buy REQT

>Another “scam coin” thread with no actually substance in the OP
Gee you’ve convinced me

WELL THANK GOD I FUCKING BOUGHT AT 8 AND 12 CENTS!

>not trusting weeb's
heh not trusting weebs.

>Popular areas for REQ vs other coins near REQs Market Cap

t. butthurt fudster

>scamcoin
>literally in singapore right now with vitalik, kyber and omisego figuring out how to implement plasma for themselves
>ycombinator vetted
>most impressive yet sensible whitepaper in blockchain fintech
>highest "potential true value when adopted" mcap of all current fintech tokens

Sometimes you're really dumb avatarfag.

Aww that's cute. Did you miss out? Do you still want to get in before Colossus?

Oh yeah and the gateway API/mechanism solves the feeless IOT micropayments as far as user side is concerned despite Req being blockchain tech. Step the fuck out of the way DAG coins.

It's not being pumped by whales, it's being pumped by redditor shills. They have an unbelievable strong influence on the crypto market. They just boosted RaiBlocks into top-80. When they fully focus on a low-cap coin, they're gonna pump it up and cause a snowball effect of FOMO. They're basically Veeky Forums on steroids, we have shills here too, but they can't make an impact because there's a lot less people here and a big part of them are sceptical and jaded

Proof

Ethereum is the king of centralized shitcoins. Go into a garbage can.

Remember kiddies, if you see greentext, you are being scammed.