S K Y C O I N

The scope of this project is huge. The short version is skywire (free, decentralized ISP) will make this a top 10 coin when in launches next year. If you want the long version here's some pasta:

HOW TO RETIRE IN 1-3 YEARS

There is an insurmountably huge investment opportunity out there right now. In my opinion, Skycoin/Skywire WILL 100% HAVE a Bitcoin-level rise. In the next few months, at minimum (at the very most, a year or two).

| WHAT SKYCOIN DOES |

The workings of "Skycoin," once fully operational, are very interconnected with "Skywire" itself. Because of that, it takes some time to learn how it all works — because “Skycoin” and its goals/functions are vast.

Here is a long list of benefits, i.e. SKYCOIN/SKYWIRE's main draws, if you choose to read them. There are four main things:

1. SKYCOIN: A coin that is better than Bitcoin in every way. Transactions with zero fees that take approximately two seconds, unlimited transaction rate, no need for miners and block rewards, low power usage, all the problems in cypto fixed, a consensus mechanism superior to anything that exists, resistant to all threats (government censorship, community infighting, cyber/nuclear/conventional warfare, etc).

- Once coinjoin is implemented and the network is running over skywire, it will have a higher level of privacy than any other coin (more anonymous than zcash/monero and without the overhead). Wannabe drug lords will switch from monero/dash to skycoin after the CXO browser and skywire are available.

- Holding Skycoins generates income in the form of Coin Hours (like NEO’s GAS). There will be a marketplace where Coin Hours are traded and Coin Hours will be used for services within the Skycoin ecosystem.

- A hardware wallet will be available soon.

- Endless peer reviewed whitepapers.

- Skycoin is being developed by legit engineering geniuses, for years (predating Bitcoin’s boom).

[cont.]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BuY5IbkkbXg
youtube.com/watch?v=AgBkwsFtQBo
youtube.com/watch?v=cUs3IsdIBjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory glorious interview

youtu.be/BuY5IbkkbXg

I asked this in the earlier thread, but do you know how the consensus algo works? It relies on some nodes acting as block-makers, validators. But what's going to motivate nodes to validate? Nothing. They'll all just try to leech off other nodes, and the network will start working at an abysmal speed. This is gonna happen if it gains mainstream attraction. Until then, there will be enough benevolent nodes to free-willingly act as validators.

Please prove me wrong, I'd like to put some money into Skycoin.

Saw a long interview with one of the guys and this definitely seems like some crypto purist shit. Got my eye on it for sure.

Well you should asap

Literally 10 other projects claim the same thing

Ask your question here:

t.me/Skycoin

[part2]

2. SKYWIRE: A decentralized ISP where you earn coins for forwarding traffic/bandwidth (like Tor but faster and you are getting paid to run a node), that will give everyone free internet access and could get a lot of users and actually be useful.

3. SKYLEDGER: A platform that’s their version of Ethereum’s ERC20, but is better. Every coin is given their own blockchain and the platform runs on top of the skywire infrastructure. Coins have already started doing ICOs on skyledger (Solarbankers.com, SPACO, etc). About 30 coins lined up so far. There’s a programming language (CX) and it’s not limited to just "smart contracts". Developers of each chain can hardcode whatever they want to do. For example full video games can be embedded on the blockchain.

4. Then there’s an ecosystem of stuff being built on top of the previous three things. Like the sky-messenger, the file sharing/dropbox functionality, distributed social media (sort of like Steemit but running on skycoin’s infrastructure and platform), and DEX and OTC markets for the whole coin family. There’s now about 15 development teams all working on different projects within skycoin’s ecosystem.

This is a twice-in-a-lifetime opportunity (The first opportunity was with Bitcoin's price rise). You need to hold these coins for a year or two, and not be greedy with day-trading. That is the most ultimate lesson I can ever teach.

Just like Bitcoin had its path towards proof, Skycoin will as well.

is this PoW, can I mine this shitcoin today?

You will be able to run a node and get coins for providing the internet service.
Visit the website and go on the discord and telegram for more info.

The have been otc sales maybe you can still participate.
Other than that even now cryptopia price is still cheap for a project like this.

their dev is literally insane
maybe I'll buy after they dumped their coins

>written in golang
Into the trash it goes

so how are the coins being produced right now, who is mining or creating them?

if only the devs are allowed to create coins right now no way I'm touching this shit

In development for 6 years and nobody has been dumped. Watch the interview for more info.

And insane? Have you ever seen fucking Vitalik? The insane rule crypto.

They even have Chen yes the OG gangsta that wrote eth. But what do you know...

I am sure you are a professional programmer.

enjoy the sybil attacks retards.

5% coins in circulation
95% held by devs waiting to be dumped

No ty

They still hold 90 % of the premine

If all devs want to dump on you they can. So like 90% of the projects shills here.

The real question here is....

Could this be your money tree?

Yeah alright so where do we buy this hot shit?

Cryptopia for now

My fucking money tree.
This project has the OG crypto gangstas as developers and you will get coins for providing a fucking service while bitcoin provides fucking nothing but Chinese scams.

So fuck your mother if you want to fuck.

But skycoin won't get rekt by some kitties. Nobody will really use etherum because of shit like that. Using sky every application will have their own blockchain.

Yours truly big dick money tree

Same with ARK, and thats the biggest scam going

The biggest scam we have rn is link.
A fucking json lmao
We will have the last laugh when sky hits 1000 USD.

Link at least has no anonymous developer that will perform an exit scam

>Right guys! Nothing ever goes wrong when projects try to do everything at once.

>replacing Veeky Forums
wat
I was about to drop 5k in this lol.

LOL the bbs is a simple de project with a dedicated developer. And why not it's a nice way for decentralized shitposting.

Just bought 100k

Synth interview live RIGHT NOW:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgBkwsFtQBo

Noice

Most people have that same concern until they understand how it works. This is a very longterm project and the devs need a way to fund it for decades to come. 75% of the coins are programatically timelocked for 14 years AND 9 of 9 multisig locked so 75% of coins effectively don't exist. The other 20% will be given mostly to people running skywire nodes to build out the network. Some of the remaining coins will also be sold OTC or given as airdrops to existing holders. Only 5% are in circulation right now because the devs have had trouble in the past reaching the 9 of 9 unanimous consensus needed to release coins.

There's a financial incentive to run skywire nodes. I believe skywire nodes will also validate blocks.

Wanna stay a step ahead of others? Search for D.VA signal and notifier on telegram
We are telling you with numbers.
[Profit table]
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)

Most people just want the money tree and even they will find it in Skycoin

does any1 knows if you must buy sky miner to run node?
Or you'll be able to assemble your own rig?

>There's a financial incentive to run skywire nodes. I believe skywire nodes will also validate blocks.
That's great. Can you spoonfeed me more about this? Didn't join the telegram yet.

Anyway, I'm still probably investing soon anyway because Synth seems like a cool guy,

You will be able to use your own rig

Again I recommend joining the telegram and discord for they are really informative.

how? it's not gpu mineable, is it

I think youll have to provide your network and will operate as vpn endpoint?

No just bandwidth and a capable cpu

what if you provide bandwith and someone decides to do something illegal with it?

>2. SKYWIRE: A decentralized ISP where you earn coins for forwarding traffic/bandwidth (like Tor but faster and you are getting paid to run a node), that will give everyone free internet access and could get a lot of users and actually be useful.
how do main ISP bandwidth limits affect this? I would leave my computer open as a node but the kikes at comcast gave me a 1TB limit and net neutrality is going to die and i don't know what that means for skycoin.

also how can i invest now? i'll throw $100 at it (i'm a poorfag)

How is the scaling and low transaction fees done? Is it a DAG?

Unfortunately bandwidth limitations are a problem. But this could be resolved in the future.

Right now as a poor fag you can just buy some at cryptopia

Kek their community figurehead is confirmed /oneofus/. He's defended memes before when certain users wanted them banned on telegram and he's hinted at meme bounty programs once their marketing campaign kicks off.

And don't get me wrong this won't moon rn.
I am giving you enough time to accumulate.

LOL it differentiates their crypto from 99% of all that Indian shit shilled here rn

I dumped ETH when I learned about the creator's (((views))). Fuck ETH I'm glad cryptokitties are bringing it down

>I dumped ETH when I learned about the creator's (((views)))
quick rundown? i'm guessing general kikery which, one would think, is good for business

either way, i can't trade my eth until thursday at the earliest

Yeah fuck them. Luckily the OG crypto gangstas are back

when is skycoin estimated to be up-and-running? how early is this investment if i were to invest this week?

Like buying BTC sub 100 USD

don't remind me. i was shitposting with goons on the SA forums around 2009 and we were all joking about buttcoin. i had my card in-hand and i was going to buy 69 bitcoin for less than $30 just to post the joke that i had 69 buttcoins. i didn't do it

i want to DIE

I'm not good a making price or time predictions but if you invest now you should be prepared to hold for a while. 1 month ago from today sky was $4 and its now $14 with no marketing and no news. Maybe that trend will continue maybe it won't.

A lot of their focus now is getting skywire setup and marketing done so they can capture their piece of the pie of the bitcoin bubble mania. They're aiming to have skywire working by late January or early February so we'll see.

>9 of 9 consensus required to unlock coins

and wtf happens if one is hit by a bus

I feel you and that's why I am telling you guys about skycoin.

I already bought enough and look forward on being a part of the network. Just waiting for my miner and shit will be like the old days all over again.

They'll do a hardfork

We bring his ghost back from the skywire.

If you're looking for a quick buck, this coin isn't for you. But if you're willing to invest for return in a few months to a year, you've hit the jackpot. It's run by people who left Bitcoin when it became a mudslinging, astroturfing shit show. I've never been more comfy.

ok hip goy

Seems like a scam if this guy is also pimping ARK in that interview

This retard reckons ARK is undervalued and that he is working with their team

Scam, im out

Nice reasoning

i really like the idea of providing a service for mining rather than just mining for coin only.

Updated link to interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUs3IsdIBjM

Here you go lad, may the truth set you free. For more look up "Vinay Gupta Twitter".

Because you really provide something of value besides just burning energy.

cryptopia withdrawal fees are 1 sky btw

thanks

is this one of the eth devs?

Yes and one of the key hiveminds behind the CC.