Buy Monero

Buy
Monero
Get the fuck in this is your last chance, we're going to moon to $300+

yes babe i'm holding

everything is mooning... is this really going to moon

>buy my bags

Holy fuck that buy wall i’ve been balls deep in monero since the start

Stop fucking talking about XMR. We don't need to pump this coin... anybody who cares about altcoins will figure it out. Once it reaches these Taiwanese backyard wrestling enthusiast forum it turns to shit.

Unlike my other coins, I actually want Monero to be the coin nobody talks about.

I want to help fellow wojaks on Veeky Forums, this coin is $500+ by end of the month.

Bought in like an hour ago, I just had a feeling about monero today.
Let us see what will happen.

user, I’m all in the mission. Got my tickets to the moon

what makes monero better than zcash?

Hopefully you're wrong. Monero will never be normie friendly and never be listed on something like Coinbase but it's a solid coin with a solid future and if it's gains are so much that Uncle Sam takes note, it could be an issue.

Never bags but a good slow ascension.

You’re fucking retarded. That’s like saying Cryptography will never be normie friendly.

What even is your point, and whats with the "Uncle Sam" meme? Go back to 9gag.

idiot

Dense fuck

Forensics are back and... this looks like the same guy posting twice. Why would he do this?

lol gtfo you have no idea what you on about

Do you have some sort of intellectual disability?

Ethereum is not a currency, but a world computer.
Ripple and Stellar are a settlement layer.
Bitcoin and Monero are both currencies. And monero is clearly superior and in limited supply.

So yeah, I do hold some.

This.

I hold 50% btc, 25% XMR, 20% ETH and have 5% in shitcoins for daytrading and moonshots.

My portfolio is 90% xmr

best strat for /comfy/ gains

XMR is a CryptoNote Coin which is far more superior than BTC.
I wonder if other CryptoNote Coins like Bytecoin will get some thrust anytime soon

Couldn't hurt to throw a few clams at it.

is there any way i could buy monero with just a credit card and no verification? if you're asking yes i wanna do some devious shit

monero has the same problem bitcoin had a few years ago. it's just the darknet drugdealer terrorist hackers currency of choice, hence, no one will ever touch it. the only reason it is that big is, that it's actually used as the darknet drugdealer terrorist hackers currency of choice. once the platforms are taken down, monero will fall like a rock.

>hurdurr this meme again

Look at this retard over here who doesn’t realize majority use crypto currencies to trade for profit and not use the actual tech behind it. Not only that whales will always cashout in XMR and there’s reasons behind it, to me you’re you seem upset considering you’re a laggard.

GET READY LADS

LIFTOFF

Monero’s kovri implementation alone will moon the coin to $1000+ making it more superior than it already is

Multisig will take Monero to $1000, Kovri will take it to $2000

Taking any donations.

466kaSyAMBzjQd8SMzEQMZ8zzvwpu7iqgMfTQpQFBTeuhCiskuvYfCmgdCAfTaFSewQ1GjVBYXyme8yPXr8gnhC4N7sJYRW

That buy wall cya at $300

Just bought 8 more xmr

Probably localmonero

it doesn't matter if you have to do some verification, nobody can track what you are doing with it anyways

Nice, just bought 100k.

Monero isn't backdoored and developed by American agencies to undermine private cryptocurrencies.

1/3 of Zcash's transactions were recently determined to be traceable

SLEEPING GIANT

man this wallet takes forever to download

why is it so slow dl'ing off the monero website reeeeeeeee

Anonymity has a cost

It will take 12+ hours to sync your wallet just fyi

42GB took me about 8 hours on my 30mbit connection.

Depends mostly on disk speed really. On my slow hdd it took ages.

0.24 monero standing by

Riding to the moon economy class