Moon Mission Incoming

Ready to make some money boys?

coindar.org/en/event/stellar-lumens-xlm-satoshipay-launch-in-london-united-kingdom-752

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/russias-biggest-bank-pilots-money-transfer-ibm-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBiPY8wDT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all in XLM,
WE GOING TO THE MOON BOIS

How high did you buy? seriously whats the point of shilling based on old news? you could do better by another "muh visa".

Comfy

I just got 34k@780 of this shit.
This better work.

Of course it worked. Did you see that fucking news?

Missed to sell the peak now. Shall I hold it two more days?

Only have 8k. Will I make it?

What news?

If you're talking about the satoshipay launch, I wouldn't expect any big announcements there it's not even a Stellar event.

Dude they're giving out free stellars (around 14 $) to the people who sign up

where do I get my free lumens

I'm not too sure, I read a satoshipay blog post about it a couple of days ago. I think it was 10k or 100k first people who sign up to satoshipay through their embed widget get free lumens. They might also be giving them out in the launch event if you are in LONDON

If you can afford to, wait until around 2K satoshis. (wont happen tonight, but they have bigger news coming this month)

this hasn't necessarily peaked tonight either, volume still picking up

You can only spend dem lumens on their store tho

Fuck, I wanted them in my wallet. I like the concept of satoshipay though and it's free stuff so guess I'll be signing up.

I have a good feeling about this. Thanks.

NP. When the real pump arrives, sell some before 1200, some before 1400, and some before 2000 if you wanna play it safe.

>when the real pump arrives
lol, I'm getting somewhat nervous here. Thanks again I will remember those points for more sweet gains on XLM.
You in on it as well?

no, he sold the bags to you, congrats on this!

Yeah I'm in it. I sold it on the big pump the other day, but bought back in, a bit too high, but just holding some portion of it and getting in on the random pumps here and there.

If you're nervous, just take profits frequently whenever it has surges. It'll keep dipping because of BItcoin drama so you can just keep buying back.

You risk missing out on the big announcement, but just keep buying on dips (to 600-700s) and selling high (900+) and youll get profits regardless.

Why it'll keep spiking this month:

* Big mystery announcement (as alluded to by Teeka Tiwari)

* Multiple events/coferences etc

* General hype from partnership announcements, Satoshi pay, etc. giving it a higher "floor" lately.

Fuck you, you ADHD fags ruin it for all of us. This has long-term promise, stop making the P&Ds any worse

Haha, if you're long term, why should you care about those of us trying to take profits? I do this for a living, gotta put food on my table, don't have time for "long term"

True holderes will be rewarded in long term and wont care about day to day dumps.

Where do I sell my xlm for Canadian money? Or if not whatever else

>If you're nervous, just take profits frequently whenever it has surges.
So next time it reaches the 860's I'll secure my 2.7m sats? (Which wouldn't be too bad for a 4 hours endeavour.)

Okay I was too harsh, sorry friendo. It does hurt the crypto a bit when its price goes up and down, but I guess you're right and eventually it doesn't matter. So, yeah. Why not keep on collecting the dumb money then if that's your thing

This. On the topic, ima go buy some for long term.

XLM is legit. Im hodling this

cryptocoinsnews.com/russias-biggest-bank-pilots-money-transfer-ibm-blockchain/

All in on this

Where do I sign up?

My dude. I just got some tips from a supposed insider about what the news for XLM may be.

DO NOT sell at the targets I told you. DO NOT play games with XLM.

Hold until you hear something BIG.

Stop with this shit dude, it's tacky as fuck.

~600 sats.

So $25 a lumen?

Okay boss. I'll hold.

What shit? I know it's hard to believe in a place full of shills with no conscience who try to basically scam their fellow man, but I'm actually trying to help him.

He was nice and respectful to me, and I'm giving him the advice that I myself am following.

Thanks, just bought 100k

Bought 150.000 when 0.003$

a-am i gonna m-make it?

It's happening right now ....

Ok pal, when did your insider say we can expect this news? That's the important part.

It's not exactly "my insider", I'm more removed from it from that.

But from Teeka Tiwari's allusion to time frame, "before the end of the year". That's what I'm going with

how long do we hold?

Until you are satisfied with your profit. Simple as that

don't want to sell too early...

It'll be after the Satoshi pay launch lads. They wouldn't want their new partner overshadowed by the month long hype train that'll be unleashed when they drop this news. Anything under 1k is literally a gift right now.

Until you find out who the 'big' partner is, brainlet.

There is a higher chance of regret for waiting too much than regret for selling too early

this news was released yesterday lol amidst the whole futures debacle

that's being released in one day, right? in london

+9%

big fucking boner right now

+12%*

still -9% for me :^)

MONEY SNAKE INBOUND

WAKEY SNAKEY

WAKEY SNAKEY

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXBiPY8wDT0

Have you booked your seat?

WAKEY SNAKEY

WAKEY SNAKEY FOR OBESE GAINS

WAKEY MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKEY

who stepped on the snake?

The real question is, can this pull an IOTA?

What would it take?

i think it's possible. that would be really comfy

>vague non-news
>hodl
I can smell the designated shitting street through the screen, pajeet

i'm strapped in and ready