Leaked Whale Society Report

whale society is a legit group with some really big crypto guys.
they usually try to suppress the price with sell walls during the accumulation phase.
That‘s probably what we saw in the last days.

as soon as they lift the walls the price will shoot up

whale-society.s3.amazonaws.com/issue/12.1/596a96cc7bf9108cd896f33c44aedc8a/whale-society-issue-12.1.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mabXtnR9Cmo
virustotal.com/#/url/a06fcf32b91479e9fa45e67521d765624d39f8322933805018c6086108cd3955/detection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

luckily got in at $1.15

Cannot wait for lambo

gonna buy my way up... up to $50 ... so much potential

You went through a lot of work to shill

lel

this shit is crazy

My 8 year old could make a better """""report"""" than this. Holy shit pajeet... toilets by 2020.

did you guys read the last reports? the last one was about Cardano. it was $0.02 at that time and went up to $0.14

just found this video about lux
youtube.com/watch?v=mabXtnR9Cmo

Tldr pls user

korean jew does good research

LUX
current price: $7
buy up to price: $50

big news upcoming
devs will be public
known devs in team

this

>once it gets on bittrex
>is a staking coin
Confirmed fake

I'm in since 22k. Look up Luxgate in the whitepaper. It is basically more safe and anonymous LINK 2.0.

hmm interesting..

>Luxgate
this shit gonna go parabolic in the next 3 months

beware of people that say no-brainer

scam

With the internet, the window of opportunity is measured in days, if not hours. Buy now or fomo.

Jump on the discord channel to talk to the devs. Very legit project. Not sure about $100M but 30-40M, which is 10x is very easy for this coin to achieve.

The tech is simply sublime.

Is there any reason to believe such "leaked whale pump and dump reports" as this are real?

Dunno how much it matters really. If you just try to chase pumps you'll never get anywhere. Make your own decision.

>Most Investors said, they want to wait until the >team will reveal themselves. Our informant told >us that their team is solid.
Yeah this shit is real.

when team reveals itself you better already be in lol. unless you prefer to buy high

I'm insider from dojo ( Its koreans jews private VIP paid channel )

I'm elites member who pays double.

This shitcoin is premine scam. dev dumps coins every single day. jew is shilling it heavy because he got paid by devs. it is supposed to go like 100k then huge dump. good luck if you can time it. I dumped when it reached 70k. never gonna touch this shit again.

You're all retarded if you opened that pdf.

proofs? substantial if substantiated

Why

lol you paid for that shit? Jake's a fucking tool teaching stuff anyone familiar with this space pretty much already knows.

I had a good lol at you guys trying to sound legit by copying Palm beach style grammar.

Free bump for putting effort into your shilling campaign

viruses

this
what fucking retards

goodbye all their $ to pajeet

ALL MY LINK IS GONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

stinky linky

I have all my shit on a ledger, I'd like to see them hack me

Not funny anymore.

AHHHHHHHHH IVE BEEN MINING THIS SO LONG WHY WON'T PEOPLE BUY MY BAGS

The pdf is fine, it is the MINABLE coin that is the problem. This is just miners trying to dump mined coins for $7 a pop!
MFW then don't know about Bulwark yet. Later LUX noobs.

> buy up to 50 usd
> currently at 16 usd
> predict market growth to 100 mio
> 16*25 = 400 usd

yeah sure, seems fucking legit
gtfo

D-

Apply yourself.

he finds good gems and give them a good pump with videos though though

shit like this is why i don't open random documents from the internet. and run linux on my crypto machine.

Pretty sure chrome is sandboxed enough to not have these problems.

virustotal.com/#/url/a06fcf32b91479e9fa45e67521d765624d39f8322933805018c6086108cd3955/detection

still regret clicking that, i'm dumb

It's not a virus you retard, just a shill.
t. big hacker