Really stupid characters you really want to play

We've all had them, the character ideas that no sane GM would ever let fly.

Share with us your stupid, wierd or down right I'll fitting ideas.

To start us off
>A model of the latest and greatest in a line of advanced personal companion robots. Designed to be the most sophisticated sex toy on the market, with knowledge of over thirteen hundred sexual positions with people of all body-types, and fully capable to cater to over seven hundred fetishes.

>Constantly forced into situations that is far out of its programing. Like firefights, Bomb defusal, and Automotive repair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDekhoeEoCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was this an eclipse phase campaign?

Veeky Forums Pass user since January 2015.

That's too vanilla for Eclipse Phase.

I've never played her/it, I'm fairly certain no sane GM would let me.

There is worse you could play in EP.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDekhoeEoCc

I just wanna play a commissar called Adam Smith. Maybe also psychic cause Hand.

I dunno it just seems like it could be really funny seeing a Sex bot figure out how a shotgun works, by digging through all her data banks trying to find anything on guns at all.

Then she ends up cycling the ammo out trying to jack it off.

A flamboyantly metrosexual halfling barbarian tailor. I'm bummed the group fell apart, I really wanted to use this character.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard. Tell me he was to dual wield scissors, and insult his foe's fashion when he flew into a rage.

I want to pay a commissar with an IG sidekick that constantly asks him stupid questions.

Unhinged necromancer pirate whose ship is half normal ship and half whale skeleton, and commands a literal skeleton crew. Used to be a surgeon, before he snapped, and has an obsession with skeletons and cleanliness.
Actually i almost got to play him, being the "Jack Sparrow" to a more grounded group of pirate adventurers but the campaign fell through.

I want to fuck this robot

i think that's the intention user

You're right that's a stupid character idea, there are only like ten sex positions worth while, twelve tops.

Anyway as for stupid characters I want to play. I've wanted to play a mech pilot that pilots an especially big mech with which he discovered a surprisingly effective combat maneuver which is just boosting at maximum speed directly into your opponent. His mech frequently gets badly damaged and he himself knocked out or injured doing this but due to the frame of his mech his mech comes of WAY better in most cases. Also because this is such a retarded and unorthodox tactic, no one ever suspects it.

Another idea I have is, which isn't all that stupid in all honesty is a scientist (biology specifically) with a little combat training but his primary objective is to collect data, run experiments and discover new things. However his lust for science gets in the way of him performing his duties to the fullest. For example he will do his best always to persuade authority figures/party leader into letting him do something that would help him with his research and should something come along that is contraband or illegal but relevant to his research he will swipe it and keep it for himself.

So basically he's a useful guy to have around, okay at the fights, good at helping with aliens and science related problems and always comes up with useful ideas to add to plans that only a scientist could add to the discussion.

However he's an absolute cunt for wanting to preserve specimens, being abscent from post while out to steal something related to his research, and being far too secretive about his research and what he keeps in his storage room or quarters or whatever.

tl;dr Young Helpful Asshole Labcoat Wearing Combat-Scientist who is always smoking a healthy form of cigarette he created.

I wanted to be an elephant man bounty hunter thats looking for his elephant girl wife
Don't roast me too hard

>You're right that's a stupid character idea, there are only like ten sex positions worth while, twelve tops.
For humans, mein fuhrer. It's entirely possible that a gynoid is capable of bending their various joints in entirely different ways, allowing for a greater degree of positions.

'Read this and I squinted. Explain yourself.

I thought about this and chuckled, I'm just imagining humanoids in ridiculous positions oscillating and gyrating.

I'm kinda new to this whole traditional game shit, but I wanted to be a anthropomorphic big ass elephant bounty hunter named tusk, and part of back story included getting his elephant woman wife back from an old ally of his, an insectoid ant creature called Mortimer.

You're insane, have you considered writing children's books or animating? That's great.

Wait are you for real?
I actually do have a few ideas for a superhero cartoon, but not really for other stuff. The guy I was with just told me that's stupid and that I couldn't just make a guy like that, so I said whatever and left.

It's the sort of concept that wouldn't work for every game. But in a less serious group who wanted to do some out-there concepts? That's a character I would love to see in action.

Oppai loli helicopter

She was supposed to be a gnome to get around weight carry limitations on flying drones and wear a drone rack mounted on powered armor or exoskeleton so she and her drone could combine/separate on the fly.

I think it'd suit a victorian era spin. Sure it's a stupid character for most ttrpgs (table top role play game), but it's a neat idea for a short story or a more out there ttrpg.

Seems like something out of those childrens books I read when I was a tot, just a little darker.

Ya really think so? I mean shit man, thats the type if shit I've been looking for, all these other dudes are do goddam serious. I just wanna do fun shit

What books are you reading that link to elephant bounty hunters?

A character who is so goddamn lucky that you might as well just roll two dice and let me declare the results of the other 10.

In a game where the players played a privately owned PMC, I wanted to play their mostly vanilla accountant who would sometimes snap and start running around with a huge greataxe.

Haydee is terrible, but also awesome. Good choice.

I just want to play Rance.

I just want to play Wrath of the Righteous as Doomguy

maybe i can tone it down and just make it a character similar to him.