Your favourite setting is now populated at 90% by females. What happens?

Your favourite setting is now populated at 90% by females. What happens?

Harems, but no political power. More or less kept to repopulate the world.

That or Belts of Masculinity/Femininity start selling through the roof.

Na, Da Boyz just start calling themselves Da Gurlz and remain the same otherwise.

They assume that women are the gods fetish probably, and play up to the new meta of "reality is god's magical realm" accordingly. Men are alternatively stigmatized (scifi setting, artificial impregnation isnt difficult) or venerated depending on regional culture.

The feminist matriarchal society goes "We were right!" And proceeds to be super smug about it.

everything is mostly the same, except worse

...Nothing apart from people growing vaginas?

Post-Optimus Prime and Megantron.

Interstellar war

The 10% males become absolute rulers.

Sudden inflow of males is investigated. Must be some sort of an incident.

Sex

They still don't study STEM fields but still complain about their jobs not paying as much as men in those fields

>post-apoc setting
>all PCs are robots, humans thought extinct
wowit'sfuckingnothing.jpg

> Your favourite setting is now populated at 90% by females.

>sentient hivemind rocks leading an intergalactic war against Lovecraftian elder gods
Am I supposed to be impressed or something?

Look up the social effects of the Paraguayan War.

Men are now a valuable commodity, women fight wars to take other tribes men. Tribes with more men absorb and Confederate with some of the lesser tribes.

But it already is.

>you don't want to see what happens to the gene pool long term

Instead of being criticized for a lack of women in the setting, it will now be criticized for encouraging violence against women.

Polygamy

The chocolate must flow.

Your favourite setting is IRL university?

It is no longer my favourite setting.

B-but my magical realm is already like this.

That's a complex question that I can only answer with a pithy one liner because to give a reasonably thoughtful answer I would need quite a bit more information.

But in not witty.

Some sort of post apoc setting probably. Can't think of one specific setting.

It'd be pretty interesting actually I think. Like maybe the only safe places are clusters of forming civilization, everything else is super dangerous. For need of supplies, picking through the old world wreckage, or exploration, guys go out into the highly lethal wasteland and most of the time die. Some women do to, but usually only by necessity, while guys are expected to. So you end up with towns that are mostly if not all women, and a few lone wolf guys in the wasteland going town to town. He can stay for awhile, to barter for what he needs and trade what he found, and to sleep around a little to keep the population going, but eventually the women are going to collectively push him out again by need for him/men in general to go find old world supplies and tech, while they maintain civilization and farm and stuff.

It's kind of like a recreation of the hunter gatherer society, except stationary and most of the guys die.

>Malifaux
Absolutely nothing changes

SoB get updated?