Hey Veeky Forums, how would your paladin go about reviving his dead religion to start a crusade against orcs?

hey Veeky Forums, how would your paladin go about reviving his dead religion to start a crusade against orcs?

Vicious public executions alongside a rallying banner and sign up sheet nailed to the corpse pile.

DEUS VULT

Do service in name of my religion which greatly benefits the people embattled with the orcs, we're sure to win plenty of converts.

Somehow showing that his religion at least has merit. Maybe pull off some miracle either in defense of some village, or do something nobody in the nation has been able to do.

Risk it for the biscuit

Personally defend one village from orc scouting party, publicly using holy powers to do so. Explain where the powers came from, and ask for brave souls to join me. Gather warband, go save a town, repeat.

It's not too hard to spread a belief system that demonstrably grants superpowers.

Hire some Orcs for a false flag attack on some missionaries

now THIS is a great idea. you're the fuckin man

First of all, why is my religion dead?

cause the other god is a dick

Semi-related, but it's still funny.

>reviving his dead religion

It's not dead if he still believes.

that shits deep senpai

Because their religion had the stronger god. That's why people still worhip the abrahamic gods while the Greek, Roman, and Egyptian pantheons were wiped out.

Get in touch with the deity. Similar sort of thing happened to my character, a little in reverse but still.

I have a similar dilemma...

A half-elf druid who wants to conquer back the lands that the humans have taken from the elves, almost wiping them out.

It's time for him to grow stronger and better, before finally bringing famine to the land and marching with druids, rangers and fey against the people who took their shit in the first place.

By going door to door...

If he's doing it for the sake of anything other than the protection of the weak and defenseless, he is no Paladin. If he's doing it for the sake of recovering the holy boons his dead deity once granted him, he is no Paladin.

It matters not how many believe, neither if he is granted boons. A Paladin fights on, expecting no reward and demanding none, because he is the Champion of Heavens guided by his code in war and the exemplar of his faith in life, the ultimate force of Good and the one who will stand where all others flee, regardless of outcome.

And if behaving so restores his dead faith. So be it. But it is a positive secondary effect.

Left one looks like a brit with actually good teeth

By spicing things up a little.

I would play an Orc instead of a human because I'm not a faggot.

t. racetraitor

I'm not human I'm a Slav.

Ah I see. Then playing an orc would only be logical after all.

Oglaf's really gone to shit

How does it feel to be a real life goblin that things he's a badass Orc when he's actually just cannon meat?

Good. How does it feel like living in a country losing it's entire culture to a bunch of mudslime immigrants?

BLUEEEGH LE DEUS VULT OH FUG WE LOST ALMOST EVERY CRUSADE GOD IS SHIT XD

AAAAH KURWAAAAA

JA PIERDOLE KURWY XD HERE HAVE SOME FAGGOTS INSTEAD

I THINK THIS ONE IS ACTUALLY A GIRL THOUGH BUT THE PROFILE STILL SAYS ''LIKES WOMEN'' SO IT'S A DYKE AT WORST CASE SCENARIO

what fuck happened here

A /pol/tard and a faggot got triggered, attempted to out-shitpost the other, then got banned.

Also, I'm in a complete writer's block on the subject.

Look at Joan of Arc.
>Hears voices
>Just leaves home
>Shows up to hopeless army
>Says she hears voices
>Told to go away because gril and crazy
>Says no and proceeds to inspire ground troops to overcome several defense positions
>Higher ups notice
>Propaganda begins
>People believe again, war shifts
>All glory to Joan
>She credits nobody else but God

Your paladin could do something similar

>durr magic makes ppl bleave :]
>what is faith
>what was sakoku
>what is psychohistory
>what is applied memetics

God could teleport you into hell on national television and millions wouldn't convert, including me.

Please be bait

he wouldn't revive it just to start a crusade. that is the path of evil. as for how he'd do it this guy gets it.
oh look paladins.

So, ISIS then? Eh? Eh?