>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/13eEx_E7y76y14IKGSN7rPWP3AXl1nz2ajlyylsL7DUw/view
youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g
youtube.com/watch?v=bKttENbsoyk
youtube.com/watch?v=bg7si6fRSW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4
youtube.com/watch?v=waa2ucfgVgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6giM9UAv0
youtube.com/watch?v=GnHLgxKUsEA
youtube.com/watch?v=CmXWkMlKFkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>Bizarre Adventures Chain
>FATE (Hack in this post)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

Next post will feature the question of the thread.

Question of the Thread: Would you use an 'Alien' as a character?

Now for some misc links:
>Bizarre Adventures D10
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D100 (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>List of custom systems for JoJo
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit

>Bizarre Adventures D6
docs.google.com/document/d/13eEx_E7y76y14IKGSN7rPWP3AXl1nz2ajlyylsL7DUw/view

Still brainstorming my JoJo setting.

Current running is it's in more modern times, and the meteor that stand arrows were created from still comes down, but gets destroyed in the atmosphere over the northeastern United States, and meteor fragments strike and get embedded in certain people, awakening their stand potential.

Need to flesh it out a bit more though. Already running up some ideas for stands the party might encounter. Currently at...

「Better Than You」-Discussed last thread. Can temporarily steal stats and powers from others. If the target dies whole the drain is in effect, it's permanent.

「Fly Like an Eagle」-Small time crime boss. Grants the user the power of flight. Depending on events, might awaken 「Fly Like an Eagle Requiem」, allowing him to fly through time.

「Disco Inferno」 and 「Propane Nightmares」-Bodyguards for the above stand user. Both have different ways of using fire in combat.

「Star Spangled Banner」-Self-styled superhero. Bodysuit style Stand, can manipulate the stars and stripes on his "costume" to either bind foes, whip them at range, throw stars like shurikens, or turn them into saw blades on his hands.

「Time Warp」-Hitman for hire. Object stand bound to a pocket watch. Chain can increase for long range combat, but it's real use is being able to rewind time for the user up to 10 minutes, allowing him to try events again.

「Citizen Kane」-Rich kid, fell unconscious when a meteor fragment broke this his window. The stand itself is a pretty average punchghost, but can levitate things and phase through solid objects. Stand appears autonomous and completely sentient, even arguing with it's user at times. User unable to see other stands. Because he's not a stand user, the fragment missed him, he's just possessed by a powerful wraith bound to his bloodline. The movie name is supposed to be a meta hint something's off.

I'll have to work more on it.

bump

So are these all NPCs in your setting? I could see the 'Citizen Kane" user being an interesting ally or recurring acquaintance.

The only problem I have is that the whole "meteor" thing is a bit bland. Also, how would you explain the "wraith of bloodline"?

bumpo

「Cha-Cha Slide」

Power: B
Speed: A
Range: B
Staying: B
Precision: D
Learning: C

Appears as a monstrous entity somewhat akin to a mechanical squid, possessing a great many red lenses for eyes, many appendages around its front half akin to insectile legs and mouthparts, and a large number of robotic tentacle-like appendages tipped with three- or four-fingered claws emerging from its back end; however, the user does not typically manifest the entire Stand at once, instead manifesting one or two tentacles at a time to pull them around rapidly using the environment, a tactic that does not seem to visibly harm them even when the tentacles are damaged.

「Cha-Cha Slide」 possesses the power of 「Cha Cha Real Smooth」, allowing it to freeze solid anything it makes contact with, with momentary contact leaving a layer of frozen material where contact was made, whilst longer periods of contact will result in proportionately greater amounts of freezing. This is particularly effective against targets largely made up of liquids such as water, including humans; whilst it is not as effective against Stands, which are spiritual in nature, enough contact will still grow thickening layers of frost on them, which may or may not restrict their ability to move depending on how this frost is applied.

So, I'm trying to design me a Chemical Transmutation stand for a JoJo game my buddy wants to run and I keep having trouble with it seeming overpowered for our group. For context the other two stands are a weather control guy and a mind reader.

The main problem is that I know way too much chemistry (I'm an industrial Chemist) and could essentially logic my way into producing a solution to any given problem even using the following restrictions:
-Can't create or destroy mass
-No subatomic manipulation so no changing elements or nuclear effects
-Cannot add or remove kinetic energy unless a reaction is endo/exothermic
-Can only effect things I can both see and touch
-Must have a basic understanding of the composition of the target

I want to keep this power in check but I also love playing the kind of character who has to come up with novel solutions in every given situation rather than relying on a standard set of powers. Just seems more dramatic to me. But it will be very difficult for the GM to plan for how I might solve various situations since he knows much less about chemistry.

So I guess what I really need is to subdivide this massively flexible power into some easier to understand stereotypical soft-science powers for the GM to plan around. So my question is, what kind of powers would you associate with a character like this that still have a lot of utility?

Make it like that one girl in, uh, I think it was Big Hero 6, who has to type in chemical compounds on her bag to get a ball of it, and then she throws it or something. Basically, your guy can feasibly create any chemical compound he knows of, so long as he both knows its physical structure and manually inputs the combination into his Stand, which can be very time-prohibitive for longer chemical compounds, though he would then be able to produce as much of said compound as he likes until he needs to put in something new.

I've got a Stand-granting Stand in my campaign, and one of the main features of it is that it can grant temporary but stable stands to people who ordinarily can't have them, so I need to come up with a table of minor Stands.
Anybody got any ideas for things that may not have seemed quite suitable for a protagonist or antagonist Stand?

Meteor thing is more of a placeholder event,might change it later.

As for the wraith, it's basically am ancestor who botched an attempt at immortality long ago, and is basically bound to his descendants until they die out. He happened to get switched over to the current guy around the time of whatever event I decide awakened everyone's Stands.

Basically, a number of really unlikely coincidences that makes him seem like a Stand user when he isn't.

And planned NPCs the party may or may not encounter, yes.

Maybe a Joker stand that grants people minor stands based on playing card themes?

So, anybody think Risus would be good for a JoJo one-shot?

Maybe.
I was thinking more of things like transforming functional groups of specific materials into other materials rather than just synthesizing them though. Like changing the lipid carbon chains in skin into soft graphite or hard diamond, or using salt from sweat and lithium from a watch to create a capacitor for an electric discharge, or using the fluorine in a public water source to create Fluoric acid that can melt through glass, or rearranging amines in blood with nitrogen and oxides in the air to make contact explosives. Essentially using the science of allotropic forms and a miracle catalyst stand to McGuyver solutions to things by making in possible reactions energetically favorable.

My setting is 1980s Las Vegas, stands were given to people struck by lightning during a thunderstorm.

PCs are a group of friends who run a small private detective business, now having to deal with various cases involving stand users using their own acquired through the storm

Reposting an oldie, art still as hideous as before.

>Stand: 「Great Pretender」
>User: Ruth Jordan
Destructive Power - C
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - D
Precision - A
Developmental Potential - C

>Appearance
Slender humanoid, patterned in varying styles based on stone, marble and red brick. The most striking element of 「Great Pretender」 is the four bicycle wheels hovering around it, which ‘flap’ like butterfly wings when the Stand is idle.

>Ability
INFORMATION ERASURE: Damage inflicted by「Great Pretender」 to a person removes a proportional mount of information regarding them from existence; documents featuring the victim’s name are steadily damaged, electronic records are corrupted, and eventually even people’s memories are surgically altered, with only the Stand’s user immune to this effect. To this end, 「Great Pretender」 is able to hold and wield the wheels floating around it as bladed weapons, drastically increasing its range.

「Oh Yes, I’m The Great Pretender」: A secondary ability of 「Great Pretender」. The Stand removes its mask to reveal a seemingly endless downward spiral of teeth, the four wheels overlap above it, and 「Great Pretender」’s body entire unfolds until the Stand resembles an oversized blender, with the wheels on its feet sinking into the ground to hold it in place. In this form, 「Oh Yes, I’m The Great Pretender」 exerts an intense gravitational pull on anyone who has been affected by its main ability, dragging them towards its ‘mouth’ with force equal to how much information on them has been erased. If 「Oh Yes, I’m The Great Pretender」 successfully consumes a person, all erased information is restored with the User in place of the victim, allowing them to assume their identity for the thirty days it takes for the victim to be digested.

Ok, home from work and can expand a little more.

The "user" of 「Citizen Kane」 is Ricardo Gillian(prefers to go by Rick or Ricky), latest in a long line of the Gillain family, a family of wealthy aristocrats dating back to the medieval ages, managing to continue their upper class-ness well into the modern age.

「Citizen Kane」 itself is, at first glance, a fairly average stand, a pale white figure with a slim athletic build, a large mustache and straight hair down to his cheekbones, his lower half trailing into a wispy thread attached to Rick.

In actuality, he's Kane Gillian, an early member of the Gillian family with a taste for the occult, seeking ways to live forever to enjoy his wealth. He attempted a ritual that would, when he dies, allow him to bodysnatch his descendants and continue living through them. Due to a mis-translation, he botched the ritual, and now takes the form of a ghost that remains attached to the Gillian family throughout the ages.

Due to not actually being a Stand user, Ricky himself is unable to see or interact with Stands. However, 「Citizen Kane」, due to his paranormal affinity, can see and fight them just fine. Though attached to Ricky until his death, he isn't under any obligation to listen to and/or obey him, and is more interested in making sure Ricky keeps the family line going(to give Kane himself more time to figure out how to fix the mess he's in) and stays wealthy (so he can enjoy it when he does finally fix it).

「Citizen Kane」 isn't able to fight Stands directly very well, only able to physically attack the weaker ones effectively, preferring to telekinetically hurl objects at them and their users. Due to his extended life, he is also very business savvy and good at reading people, due to experience.

If you really want to limit yourself, could you possibly limit the Stand's ability to a specific kind of chemical reaction?

So this is a fairly new Stand that I've thought up for a Steel Ball Run campaign. I feel it fits into the SBR flavor of Stands but I worry it may not translate well in to a game.

「Ace of Spades」
youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g

Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [C] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance
「Ace of Spades」manifests as a small humanoid Stand, approximately ten centimeters in height and decorated in an assortment of references to gambling and the American Western genre, including the motif of the spade suit in playing cards.
The spade motif extends to the Stand's primary garment, a black poncho that covers the entirety of its torso with spades sewn into the hem.「Ace of Spades」has skeletal legs wrapped up in a mummy-like fashion and wears black cowboy boots with silver spurs.
The Stand's face and arms have a skeletal appearance with a resemblance to Day of the Dead skeleton designs.

Ability:
「Ace of Spades」can flatten itself to a few microns thin allowing it to hide in-between and underneath the cards of a deck, it uses this ability to aid its Stand User to cheat at poker or sneak around and act as a scout.「Ace of Spades」usually hides itself in the deck of cards ahead of time or hides inside its Stand User's sleeve, mixing Stand power and sleight of hand.
The Stand User can summon「Ace of Spades」to deliver a sneak attack with its Stand User's weapon of choice. Using this effect causes the Stand's right arm to appear as the Stand User's “third arm”, often appearing from the inside of the Stand User's coat where a weapon would be kept.

Have the user team up with somebody else thats stand has the ability to lock two people into a game with eachother, in these games the players must bet body parts until somebody dies or the user ends the game

「Time Warp」from your short description sounds like Ringo Roadagain's Stand「Mandom」in SBR though it could only rewind time 3 minutes.

Betting limbs, or maybe even betting the ability to use limbs and senses sounds like an interesting Stand.

I'll admit I'm not familiar with anything past Part 5, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if I was copying something already done in the manga.

Stand could use a dice with your 4 limbs as well as sight and sound on it, when you lose its rolled and whatever it lands on you lose.
Gotta win a game in order to get back one of your lost parts

I recommend reading it, its a great moment and Stand battle.
At the very least you can get some inspiration if you want to keep the time manipulation powers.

I'd recommend reading it, the Stand battle is great and you might get some inspiration on how you want to design your Stand.

I'll definetly read it up sometime tonight then.

Current drawback to his time travel I have planned is he can only rewind time from the Present.

Basically, the moment he rewinds, he goes that far into the Past, and the time he rewound from is the Present. Until he reaches the Present, he can't use his abilities. So if he rewinds, say 20 seconds, he goes that far back, and everything is reset as if it was 20 seconds ago, except he now has to wait for 20 seconds to pass(to get back to the Present) before he can rewind again.

Might be a little too complicated the way I have it now that I'm actually writing it out. I'll go look up that stand fight.

「Walk This Way」
youtube.com/watch?v=bKttENbsoyk

Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
Stand bound to a pair of fashionable Oxford shoes made with deep red leather, darker mahogany colored laced with brass eyelets. The sole is made of black natural rubber and the bottom of the heel has a gold, cat-eared skull logo embedded in the heel, the design is reminiscent of the emblems on「Killer Queen」which is appropriate considering this Stand's offensive ability.

Ability:
This Stand's primary ability allows the Stand User to physically trace people's steps, by standing in someone's footprints「Walk This Way」will guide its Stand User along the path taken by the target. This ability makes this Stand well suited for tracking people or finding lost individuals as long as their tracks are “fresh” enough for the Stand to follow.
「Walk This Way」can also “possess” a person by first by having the target in view, then matching the target's pace allowing the Stand User to control the target's legs though the target would still be in control of their upper body. When「Walk This Way」has control over the target it is feasible to make the target stop dead in their tracks, trip and fall, or even walk into oncoming traffic as their footsteps match the Stand User's.
「Walk This Way」offers a unique method of attack, this Stand can leave behind “footprints” that act as low-power landmines. These landmines are hard to spot by the naked eye and are only truly visible to a Stand User, they appear as slightly darkened on the ground before glowing red when triggered.
The Stand User is immune to the explosion and able to use the concussive force as a means of propulsion, allowing them to leap greater heights than a normal human.

Thought about a JJBA set in World War One where the majority of your characters are fighter pilots.
Mainly because I wanted a Steel Ball Run setting with stands named after「Ride of the Valkyries」and「99 Luftballons」for aerial Stand battles.

Dropping some fast ideas.

「Fire Down Below」 appears as a massive robed figure, with the suggestion of horns under its hood and a large tabard with a winged rune on it. It carries a stave with a length of charcoal extending from the tip. By marking objects with the staff or its hands, it leaves a streaky black mark which it can ignite at any point thereafter. The flames are regular flames, but the stand can use up the 'fuel' more rapidly in a pinch, causing them to act like jet propellants. Though somewhat slow, it's extremely accurate and durable, and packs a mighty punch.

「Skeleton Man」 wears a billowing cape and towers over its user, like a bizarre toku hero. Though limited in range and lacking in force and accuracy, the user has found many uses for its ability. Any object within a short range of the stand can be made to 'compress', reducing its mass and increasing its density and durability. This also generally causes holes and spaces to open in the object, rendering it useless- A door might become a 'skeleton' of a door, allowing the user to reach through a hole and open the handle from the other side, or the like. Living things continue to function and return to normal outside the area of effect.

>rewind time 3 minutes
Pretty sure it was 3 seconds friend.

Thought up a JJBA part: Grid, Locked.
So there's this hacker, "Zevici" - he's broken into a huge government database, and the Steel Media Conglomerate has enlisted the services of one Dionisio Zeppelli, a reclusive blue-hat. SMC insists on involving one of their own in the project, and DZ allows this only on the condition that he be able to bring in one of his own people.
Enter Jodha Joestar, who has known DZ since middle school. She's a bookworm gone social butterfly, and there's a real distance between them. In fact, it makes the SMC wonder why he's bringing her in in the first place. The SMC's inside man is a gruff 30-something named Marshal Matters, who seems to serve no purpose - this is a tech job, so why the big guy with the muscles?
Turns out the Zevici is using his Stand [Gypsyhook] to facilitate his entry, and we all know what that means: normal techno geeks can't do shit about that. Now around the time DZ started hacking for a living, he gained a Stand of his own: [Maroon V], bound to a thumb drive. Marshal Matters has [Real Slim Shady].
And not only does Jodha Joestar have [Nickelback], but DZ resents her for not telling him about her powers, especially when he found out exactly what that golden arrow hanging in her father's study did.

The actual bulk of the plot is spent inside a computer in Tron-world. DZ hacks by using [Maroon V] to jump into the computer itself, where he pilots a craft named [Maroon V].

Actually, I just checked and its 6 seconds.

But my point still stands that reversing time up to 10 minutes is a huge advantage in comparison.

So these would be long-ranged Stand battles in a virtual world?

im trying to think up a BBEG stand, how does this sound?
havent thought of stats yet but i would like it to be a punch ghost that has some kind of time manipulation
[CINDERELLA MAN]
>[CINDERELLA MAN]'s main ability is to be able to look at peoples souls, and in essence, be able to see a user's ability to contain a stnad, and if the subject already has a stand, they can see what the user's stand without having the subject reveal their stand.

later on during the campaign the BBEG is gonna come across the equivalent of "the bow and arrow" and kira himself a new ability which is gonna be

[CINDERELLA MAN - 2]
[CINDERELLA MAN - 2] has the ability to sense and predict all variables that are set forth ahead of them. When the user applies this ability, they see roughly 10-15 seconds into the future of what their opponents actions will be, and is able to act around them and think up a solution to what his opponents are planning.

the way i plan on applying this in game is essentially "dm meta game" the BBEG "hears" what the players tactics are works around them as well as dice manipulation, basically fudge the dice for the BBEG.

how does this sound? to powerful? to complex?

「Inhuman Rampage」 appears as a suit of armor dripping viscous fluid, which disappears after a few minutes. The head is vaguely shaped like a ship's prow, with one side torn as through shipwrecked. Its main power is to 'animate' and 'copy' items it gets its fluid on, but both come at a cost of 'animation' in the stand and user- The more objects out and active, the slower the user and stand can move and react.

「Starman」 wears an expressionless human mask, in direct contrast to its only vaguely humanoid body. Armed with excellent range and reach, its only real drawback is low durability and need for preparation. The stand's main power is to exchange the 'mechanics' of things, swapping potential physical actions between items and matching 'control switches' as needed. As an example, the user might swap a car's mobility into a tricycle, leaving the car without power and a tricycle capable of going 80mph, or turn a six-pack of sodas into grenades, while deadening six grenades.

IIRC Mandom had the same problem.

His also lets others remember what happene dduring the rewound time, where Time Warp wouldn't...in planning.

Might change it though, seems a little more balanced, and ways to mess with players somehow.

「Little Red Corvette」
youtube.com/watch?v=bg7si6fRSW8

Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [C] / Durability [A] / Precision [D] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
A humanoid Stand with a streamlined robotic form, metallic red in color, with chrome accents and around the height of an average human.
Its head is rectangular with smooth edges and is devoid of most facial features except for its glowing, yellow eyes that are similar in design to headlamps on a car.
Its limbs are covered in plating with the palms of its hands are stitched leather like driving gloves and the bottom of its feet are black rubber treads like that found on car tires.

Ability:
Hijack!:「Little Red Corvette」can jump in the driver's seat of any car and drive it without needing a key or prior knowledge of how to operate it; the vehicle doesn't need to be in complete working order as it is powered by Stand energy while「Little Red Corvette」is behind the wheel. It is also able to completely wrest control of the vehicle from the driver, regardless if they're a Stand User or not. To someone unable to see Stands, this hijack ability would appear as though the car was driving itself.
While this hijacking ability allows「Little Red Corvette」to operate any vehicle, it does not allow it to exceed the capabilities of the vehicle or break any laws of physics. It is also possible for this Stand to “hijack” a person and imbue them with enhanced reflexes to put them on par with any stunt driver or professional racer. If “hijacking” a person, the enhanced abilities gained are not limited to when the hijacked individual is inside of an automobile.

「Every Which Way」 manifests as a blisteringly fast figure about three feet tall, which conceals several extra legs under a cuplike metal construction marked with flowers. Each of its seven eyes can shoot a separate target with a 'targetting' laser, and thereafter it can hold up one of four hands to close off a 'course of action' that the user names. Though capable of locking down several stand users at once (stands aren't able to take any course of action their users are forbidden from) it severely lacks in offensive potential, meaning the user generally works with a partner.

「King of Pain」 appears as a hulking, demonic figure with a trident, usually emerging from a crude scribble or bloodstain. Automatic, strong, and durable, it arises from the user making a 'protective sign' or bleeding on something, then that object being destroyed or damaged. It follows the transgressor, growing larger as their fear and guilt increases, though it will not strike if it judges it's stronger than the target. Instead, it disappears until these emotions subside, beginning the stalk again. The user counteracts this drawback by setting up multiple instances of protection (wearing several 'protected' layers of clothing, for example), ensuring the target is mobbed by a legion of stand instances.

No, it'd be the usual mix of close and long range. It's just all being done inside a computer, a la Tron.

>it's a "the Stand's name is its power" episode
Gross, I hate these. What's the worst one you've personally seen?
>Arctic Monkeys
>it's literally monkeys with ice powers

With Stands its a bit more like Digimon

Less like Digimon because it isn't a fantasy environment, also MAYBE one Stand is intelligent, all others are just psychic constructs. It looks like this.
There's a reason I keep mentioning Tron.

I get you, Tron-esque Stand designs does sound pretty slick.

「The Gambler」
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4

Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [E] / Range [C] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand bound to gold coin around the size of an American silver dollar coin. The head side of the coin depicts a very detailed image of Fortuna the Roman goddess of luck while the tail side of the coin has a depiction of a fat-tailed scorpion, the most venomous variety.

Ability:
The signature ability of「The Gambler」is enhancing its User's luck, particularly in games of chance or in life threatening situations. If the Stand User were to misplace or lose「The Gambler」then the Stand User would have their luck “reset” back to what it was before attaining a Stand. This Stand's luck ability can be used against opponents, when someone picks up the coin while it is scorpion side up has the inverse effect, plaguing them with supernatural bad luck. The longer a person is under this effect, their bad luck will increase exponentially until their misfortune leads to a fatal accident.

How the hell would they win against that?

Far too powerful unless you players have a "manga hero" ass pull to win.

Plus seeing the variables in the future and being able to react to them is not only way too powerful but similar to one of the Stand abilities King Crimson had.

youtube.com/watch?v=waa2ucfgVgQ

Wondering how to tailor the design/abilities of a 「Never Split The Party」. Currently it's meant to act as something with a decent number of relatively weak abilities, but should it be:

>Abilities are slightly weaker, but usable only one at a time
>Abilities are greatly weaker, but can be used all at once

And should it manifest as:
>4 forms of a single medium humanoid
>4 small humanoids
>a Bag of Holding with 4 items in it representing the abilities

[Midnight City]
Appearance: A cube 2 miles long

Power: A
Speed: E
Range: A
Staying: A
Precision: A
Learning: E

Ability: [Midnight City] blocks all light from entering it, so only electronics can provide light within the cube, however [Midnight City] slowly drains away electricity within itself soon rendering those items useless.

Any organic matter completely shrouded in darkness within the cube will become extremely hot and begin to melt.

...Yohan?

...dude. You literally have a way of using Killer Queen on any animal, live or dead, you come across. (Proteins into high-nitrogen compounds, everything else into CO2, H2O and any other gases you care to name, with the trace minerals simply being a pile of "ash".)

Just have it be something like "can manipulate organic molecules over a certain mass".

Bumping thread

>「YMCA」
(Split/Combined)
Destructive Power - C/A
Speed - B
Range - B/D
Durability - D/B
Precision - B
Developmental Potential - C

>Appearance
「YMCA」 is a muscular white humanoid stand covered in various decorations colored bright red, green, blue, and purple. The stand also has "YMCA" printed in large lettering on its chest. when the stand splits, only the decorations that match the stand's color(s) remain on its body

>Ability
「YMCA」can split its body into four pieces, Red, Green, Blue, and "Ultraviolet". It uses this to surround opponents, or splitting mid attack rush to surprise their opponent with six more fists than they were expecting.

「YMCA」can also split the user, other objects, and people. However, the split bodies are not all equal in strength, unlike「YMCA」itself. These split bodies cannot recombine willingly while still in the stand's range. The strength of each piece is determined by the percentage of color the target has. (ultraviolet is typically the weakest) Unlike the stand itself, the "Ultraviolet" pieces of other objects are completely invisible.

i can see why the time related ability would be OP, thanks for the input how about the first ability?

the dude was gonna have so many triggers it would be hard for him to concentrate when in the middle of the fight
i know its similar to epitaph, i was trying to go for something different, didnt really work out to well

The first ability that allows you identify Stands or at least the potential to develop a Stand is interesting.
Just a suggestion, but perhaps you could focus any further abilities on being able to manipulate other people's Stands to a certain degree.

[Hungry Hearts]
User: Flynn

Power: A
Speed: C
Range: E
Staying: A
Precision: C
Learning: C

Ability: [Hungry Hearts] can create golems to use for fighting and other tasks by eating and drinking things, the golems created will be made out of whatever was consumed

Just to add to the idea of aerial Stand battles, a list of Stands:
「Ride of the Valkyries」,「99 Luftballons」,「Bird on a Wire」,「Fly Like An Eagle」,「Rocket Man」,「Space Oddity」and「Great Gig In The Sky」to name a few.

「Wind Beneath My Wings」?

Oh thats good, also「I Believe I Can Fly」

「747 (Strangers In The Night)」

I can dig it

You could literally make a mashed potato golem with this Stand.

[Cloud 9]
[Space Boy]
[Planet Hell]
[Sky City]

>Not one mention of「Aces High」
Shame on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6giM9UAv0

Solid suggestions

Completely forgot about having a「Little Wing」Stand.

「Dream Theater」?

Interesting choice.

Also「Spirit in the Sky」would be interesting.

「Wheel in the Sky」 too perhaps.

Since were coming up with names..
A game im planning is set in a digital world the characters were dragged into by a stand user, so im making a list of digital and techno type names

「Daft Punk」and「Mr Roboto」seem too easy, or you could go with「Master of Puppets」for a hacking based Stand.

「Eminence Front」
youtube.com/watch?v=GnHLgxKUsEA

Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [B] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
「Eminence Front」manifests as a humanoid Stand with an emaciated physique similar to someone who has starved themselves, its skin is a tanned flesh color with gold painted finger and toe nails. The Stand wears a golden, Venetian style mask with highly elaborate designs detailing stars that covers the Stand's entire face.「Eminence Front」wears Versace sunglasses over the mask that completely obscure its eyes and have the word “FAME” in gold lettering on the sides of the frames.「Eminence Front」also wears a short, purple silk sarong around its waist to add to the “Hollywood chic” that defines this Stand's appearance.

Ability:
This Stand scans the minds of people around it in a minor form of telepathy, once it finds a common identity「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager. It is an easier task for「Eminence Front」to scan the mind of a single individual and find someone they consider important. The illusion expires after “15 minutes of fame” and must be reapplied after the glamour fades.

「U&I」
Stand User: Gal' Antis
The user is a well known con artist and deal maker in the underground drug scene who uses his stand for covert assasinations and intimidation. His name is a fake name he came up with to cover his identity, his real name is unknown even to himself at this point.
>Stand Appearance
This stand manifests as bizarre decorative pink broken hearts on the back of the users hands, as the stand activates the broken hearts come together and give off a pink aura.

>Stand stats
Destructive power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: E
Potential: D

>Stand Ability
When the user touches 2 targets while his stand is active, the targets will become irresistibly attracted to each other and feel an overpowering need to touch each other. Once the 2 targets make contact the stands main ability will activate causeing an almost D4C effect of the 2 targets slowly fusing together in an almost liquid like state until the death of both targets.

>Combat uses
This stand is more suited to assassination but the stands effect can activate from a punch contacting the targets skin.

>Weakness
If a target has already found there true love, with them or not the stands influence can be overpowered.
The stands combat effectiveness is solely dependent on the user as the stand is bound to his hands.

This stands name and users name comes from the song "U&I" from the EDM artist Galantis.

Opinions?

Once the targets make contact, would they be able to just hold hands and continue their attack albeit very clumsily? Or would they just smother each other until they fuse into a flesh blob like in Time Cop?

Also, just a minor point but your Stand user description is a bit dull.

There hands would fuse into eachother and yeah they would just kind of blob in a short amount of time, but there is a small time frame to attack, if the users hands are injured beyond repair or he is killed the effect is cancelled
I'm not good with creating users at all, been trying to improve abit.

Cool.

Also would the effect of wanting to make contact cease if the target was knocked out? I assume once they wake up they'd feel the compulsion again.

Yeah, it's in effect aslong as the user is concious, And stays in effect until the stand is deactivated or the targets are killed.

Forgot to say that the effect would restart once the target wakes up again, or the other target would try to touch the other in his/her sleep, Killing him in his sleep.

>「Kickstart My Heart」
youtube.com/watch?v=CmXWkMlKFkI

>Stats
Power A
Speed A
Range C
Durability B
Precision A
Potential C

>Stand Appearance:
A tall, muscular man, wearing a helmet and with a design of a heart split by a lightning bolt on his chest. His arms are metallic, covered in cables, tesla coils and lights that turn on when his ability is ready to use.

>Stand Ability
「Kickstart My Heart」 has the power to electrify its own fists. This greatly increases the destructive power of its blows in combat, but takes a little time to charge up to its maximum power, affected by how many strong emotions the user is feeling at the time - if they're in a more emotional state, the power will charge more quickly. At maximum power, its fists are like defibrillators.