Tfw Terminators will never have 2 wounds

>Tfw Terminators will never have 2 wounds

>tfw sons of horus
>tfw justaerin terminators

>mfw

>Me gob when dis git finks he'z 'ard enuf to get 2W

>no invul
>laughing cataphractiiterminator.jpg

Let's be honest here, the next time we're getting something with 2+ / some++ & 2 W it's probably gonna be Tau suit.

Saturnine when

Honestly for both fluff and ease of entry purposes (as Space Marines are starter armies), Space Marines should be increased to S 5 T 5, to represent how they have major genetic modification AND power armor. As either of those two will bump you up from normal human stats to S 4 T 4, combined increasing to 5. Increase points cost appropriately, but the result is that space marines are a far more durable army, and have a low model count due to higher point cost, thus making 1,500 and 2,000 point armies more accessible.

Pretty much any change you propose will fall short in this D6 system. You'd need to be D20.

>tfw Tyranid Warriors will always be trash-tier

it hurts, user

That looks like an actual parody of space marines.

'What if we make the pauldrons even bigger! and then put another gun on them!'

>wanting two wounds
>not wanting two-dice saving throws
2+/5++ becomes a whole lot more durable when you twin-link it.

Please fucking tell me they're gonna make those.

bumping them to s5t5 ruins the lore, militarum are s3t3, so an improved would be s4t4... just saying

>Terminators will never be a 3+ on a 2d6 again

>people will never take tactical terminators seriously again

>that red and yellow diamond pattern on the chainfist

Unf, i fucking love oldhammer style like that.

>Sisters will forever be stuck with 1 type of act of faith per unit type

Normal humans are S3 T3. Space Marines are a step above that. T4 and 3+ is plenty to represent how durable they are, although I suppose an argument could be made for S5.

Guardsmen: S3 T3
Space Marine: S4 T4
Custodes: S5? T5?

Codex Fluff Marines would not be a fun army to play for very long.

Um, yea they will. When GW releases Age of the Emperor, those fuckers will be just as nasty as fluff describes them. 8 wounds each, impenetrable armor, a force that shakes the very fucking ground. And when a player puts a unit down, you know he means business!

Until then though, absolutely fucking no way. As long as GW binds itself to the will of whining old neckbeards and big rule books, they will never be able to make rules for miniatures, only miniatures to the rules.

No. Gene modding without power armor should bump you up from S3 T3 to 4. Power armor on top of that should increase it to 5.

>Marinewank.
Just come out and say it you fags.

If you put marines down on your side, your opponent should give up right there because Marines are the bestest evar.

The basic tactical marine doesn't really need changing, his problems are largely because of equipment/special rule bloat from other armies.

An argument could be made for a return to 2e form, though, with veterans/heroes getting better stats beyond extra attacks and leadership.

Somethings can't be shown in crunch. Marines are ridiculously strong and tough naked. The most extreme comparison I've heard is the even the most hardened unaugmented human has no chance against the most unblooded astartes. Marines have skin that is suppossed to be immune to small arms fire, acidic spit and memory absobing stomachs if they eat brains.

I would love to see GWs attempt to put an unarmed and unarmored marine on the table top bt it wouldn't match the fluff at all. The crunch never reflected the one sided fluff and never will. That would be boring,

> unarmor and unarmed

Well The crunch wouldn't be too difficult. you'd just fail any saves BS tests. But still be theoretically viable in result.

I'm not sure if strength of toughness would be affected. Logically yes but they normally to keep the basestats differentiated from gear bonus.

powered armor doesn't stand by itself, the marine inside still bearing most of the wheight, just like with term armor it won't make it stronger, just sturdier aka armor save