I have an honest question for you Warhammer 40k fellas:

I have an honest question for you Warhammer 40k fellas:
How do you think the imperium would react to doomguy if he somehow popped into their universe? And, for that matter, how do you think doomguy would react?

Depends, is this a Doomguy were hell is the warp? Where Doomguy has kicked so much ass he's more or less a ancient evil to the warp itself?
Or is this just regular Doomguy with hell being different from the warp?

There were a few threads about this just the other day.
Go to archives and click "ctrl F" and type "What would orks think of this gent" and you will find one.

No, I'm just saying, Imagine if at the end of everything, at the latest known point for doomguy chronologically, doomguy just got ripped into the warhammer 40k universe for no reason. How would those involved react?

It's just interesting to imagine, since the imperium and doomguy are very similar, but there's enough differences to make it weird. Like, the both fight terrible daemons an shite, but would they be willing to team up with doomguy, or would they just say "grr, heresy" and put him down. And, for that matter, would they be ABLE to put him down?

Well Im pretty sure Paula Dean would awaken from her slumber while 2Pac would raise his Catachans to fight Chaos lord Biggie Smalls. In the mean time the secret Wu-Tang Clan Space marine chapter would go on their crusade against Al-Gores wife in order to save Bill Murray and find their chapters relic the album of "Once Upon A Time in Shaolin" which was lost to an evil Space marine apothecary. While the Kariskins of Cadia Hickock .45,Carnickcon, and Ian managed to obtain Mars pattern autoguns and are now on a crusade against their arch enemies "The knights of ATF". While this is all happening a Legion of the Damned captain Guy Fieri is called upon to save Pvt.Ramirez of the Cadian rangers who is the key to stopping the 13th Black Crusade and to top this all off the Tech Priest Deltron 3030 has somehow rediscovered the phospex STC with help from Duty Deltron must now protect the STC or else it could fall in the wrong hands.

Movie when? I'd pay to see that shit.

Lore wise Doomguy would probably get shredded.

The demons in Doom's universe are nothing compared to Chaos, they're on an entirely different level lore-wise.

>90s hip hop artists
>cooking channel memes
>Stalker
>Call of duty modern warfare 2
>Youtube gun personalities

user im not sure this is 40k

Well, honestly, doomguy seems pretty tough all things considered. I think he could wreck some shit pretty hard, and even if chaos is supposed to be more dangerous than doom's hell, doomguy still kicked his hell's ass. So even if he couldn't dominate the warp, he could still whoop some ass.

He'd probably kill a bunch of lesser demons, MAYBE a greater demon, and then a chaos lord would come and fuck him up.

That or literally the first Psyker to show up would probably just fry his brain and call it a day, assuming he isn't anything crazy like a psychic blank or anything.

The real question is....

Does his armor, health and ammo pickups carry over?

No YOU FUCKWAD

2pac doesnt have Catachans hes part of the Inquisitions Ordo Malleus thanks to his famous quote "Only God Can Judge Me" remeber how 2pac used to lead a company of them before he was shot by Biggie Smalls in the battle of Las Derengo. Thanks to Radical Inquisitor Tony Hawk he was saved and now they launched a mission to take down the Chaos lords of GWAR. Though GWAR has an ace of their sleeve they request the help of Chaos Sorcerer MC Ride and his warriors DEATH GRIPS. Though this they resurrect Heretek MF DOOM and his Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

>psychic blank
Well, who's to say he has a presence in the warp?
And even though other people were taken over/possessed by DOOM's hell, he never gave in.
> chaos lord would come and fuck him up
Doomguy's handled worse.

Maybe. Maybe not. Hard telling, maybe he's good at patching himself up and fixing his armor, or maybe he'd be fuk'd.

Continue this seems way better than shitty crossover thread #12 this week

I like how he got help from the good guys, instead of anarchists and bandits.

>Legion of the Damned captain Guy Fieri is called upon to save Pvt.Ramirez of the Cadian rangers who is the key to stopping the 13th Black Crusade

Abaddon doesn't stand a chance

Doom Guy would very quickly become Khorne's greatest champion, most likely achieve greater daemon-hood within minutes of beginning to exist. He would be known as Dum'Gai, Usurper of Khorne. The blood god would be overthrown, the other gods would be slain. Gork and Mork torn asunder. Tyranids and Necrons devoured by his warpstorms. The webway collapsed in a cataclysmic event to be called the crushining.

It be a much better place in general.

>Doom Guy would very quickly become Khorne's greatest champion
That probably just waltz into the Brass Citadel and fuck everything and everyone up.

He is basically a demon himself. I don't think anyone else even sees what he sees when armor, health and ammo pickups drop out of demons. That's more for his brain to process it.

And what about Ranger/Quakeguy? He telefragged Shub-Niggurath.

To be fair, since Chaos Always Wins that wouldsomehow make Khorne stronger. Like he's Hulk, and Doomguy is his weight in bees.

Doomguy? Could make a bitchin member of the Imperial Guard.

Doomslayer? Chaos is completely fucked.

He would probably go help the fight on cadia, or go straight past that and into the eye of terror

They would probably see him as an incredibly revered and heroic guardsman. The daemons version of Yarrick

It all depends.
DID CHAOS KILL HIS RABBIT?!

the moment he finds Nurgle, Chaos is fucked

Its diseased body was raped to death and then torn to shreds, just as planned.

Oh boy, lore wankery. Here's a thought, doom guy can turn literally invulnerable and has a big fucking gun that can melt through METERS of magic hellspace scifi metal. Chaos has what, warp fuckery and corruption? Doom guy is, in lore, immune to corruption. Sure, 40k is fun lore wise. Doesn't even come close to the absurdity that is doom.

Huh. Not OP but I had a strong feeling of deja vu. Phew. I thought the warp was overtaking me.

It's basically Kaldor Draigo funwankery, only instead of retarded it's something everyone can nod his head and say
>Yup, I guess that's resonable

Also a lot more metal and gunz

And huge guts

I dunno but something tells me Khorne would have a conflicted boner over it.

so he's using the internals of demons as health, armor and ammo because he believes it works like that?

sounds downright orky.

Doomguy is the same premise as Draigo, except Draigo's is a tale of futility while Doomguy's is a tale of RIPANDTEAR.
Think things through before you post them.

I see people saying he would be accepted by khorne but Doom guy doesn't kill for blood and skulls. He kills in a blind rage to murder more demons. The killing is the only purpose, wouldn't that be a very specific but not khrone specific domain?

khorne does not care why or from where the blood flows, only that it flows.

as long as it's not a damn dirty psyker spilling the blood with his dishonorable magic and warp fuckeries.

unless that psyker is azariah kyras

Second question. Can Kharn and Doom guy fight on an even playing field would one completely outclass the other? I feel as if in their own universes their prefered weapons (plasma pistol/daemon axe) and (chainsaw/doublebarrel) have pretty much the same effect on their enemies.

However if many daemons are around Doom guy I think would have an advantage by being able to replenish health and ammo by killing the daemon when he would need too.

We just had this thread Yesterday, Doomguy is basically the Emperor's wrath given a manifestation.

If we talk about inserting Doomguy into 40K you can make him a guardsman in possessed armor. Demon in armor is manifestation of Just War or something similar that was able to split away from Khorne and flee into Materium so that his "father" won't be able to reach him.

But in the end there is only way it all can go down - epic duel in the warp atop the mountain of skulls before the throne. Winner takes it all.

How would Khorne feel if the blood flowed from his own severed head?